http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=14664-3DC262B2-6%40storefull-2278.public.lawson.webtv.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: A Clue for Gerry (was: Caroline: Please wise up and get
helpbe...
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 05:17:06 -0600 (CST)

Geesh, as I have said before, apparently we do not speak the same
English.

1. I DO NOT have a website.

2. Your plan to DA Garry Scarff because of his angry words in a.r.s.
posts is ridiculous. If people followed your and Lerma's examples,
there would be scores of webpages about people and issues which have
nothing to do with Scientology, which is exactly what Scientology
wants.

3. So Lerma has never called you OSA. He has called many people OSA
and made ridiculous, false accusations about them. His OSA list is like
a scientological SP hit list.

4. I was not referring to anything on your webpages. The ISSUE was
your plan to collect Gary Scarff's a.r.s. posts and DA him. My point
was that you should forget about a DA webpage on Scarff and stick to the
REAL abuses and crimes of Scientology like Cheryl Sola did from Lisa
McPherson to Raul Lopez to Graham Berry.

Geesh, trying to communicate with you is more difficult than trying to
communicate with Arnie Lerma. Calling someone a liar is asinine unless
you (at the very least) list the lie(s) which you think someone has
told.

Tigger

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."

"True peace is not merely the absence of tension but the presence of
justice and brotherhood."

-Martin Luther King, Jr.

Thread