http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3DED23AF.6020404%40starshadowlovesxenu.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Starshadow <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: CLairification of Fraud (was re: TECH Ouside COS. OT 1 Success)
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:35:43 -0800
References: <3de7a981@news2.lightlink.com> <g42huusqo0d6977erof701c87e4ocdamdv@4ax.com> <3DE8D935.3060204@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <6s4nuu8pss7m0ail59t616hqptptt88asn@4ax.com> <okbnuuso4q5of6nsf36prq24gbjc7rqfng@4ax.com> <kehnuuokjs8ilurqjhhtjd5kmemtapm2dp@4ax.com> <ckqnuus5ape8if1mt4npvlb8aablgnn77k@4ax.com> <cv2puug8ma4qb9i4ltbqvt5toscfp5icl2@4ax.com> <3deca55e.1982640@news.bway.net> <u12quu0ddvek586b213llgmn2tj6hqna37@4ax.com> <3DED1169.6000706@starshadowlovesxenu.net> <lb7quugvvh9tg2tjv4pp2pptv9mqt35301@4ax.com>

Caroline Letkeman wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Dec 2002 12:17:45 -0800, Starshadow
> <starshadow@starshadowlovesxenu.net> wrote:
>

>>Caroline Letkeman wrote:

>>>This is quite amazing. How in the world did Diane recognize that Rob
>>>Clark was joking? I don't believe I've ever seen Diane recognize a
>>>joke before.
>>
>> Then you are blind as well as insane. Diane and I have our
>>differences, but even I've seen her recognize --and even
>>institute--humor before. But then your kind of humor seems to specialize
>>in pratfalls and hilarious accusations of conspiracies.
>>
>>Now, are you going to remove my postings--which, again, I did NOT
>>authorize YOU to archive and whose copywrite remains mine--from your
>>stupid webpages or am I going to have to complain to your isp or phone
>>company?
>

> Yes.
>

>>Not having CofS resources, I doubt I can sue, but I can make
>>complaint after complaint until you comply.
>

> Do you think we need your authorization to web your goony complaint
> after goony complaint?

Okayfine. You've declared war. So be it. I can't, as I said, afford
any batteries of copywrite lawyers, but I will be certain to point out
that you are violating MY copywrites to all and sundry. People can judge
for themselves what kind of low life scum you are.
And to think I was once cordial with you. Bitch. I hope your karma
catches up with you soonest. And may your front wheels meet your rear
wheels in a close and loving embrace.

---
Bright Blessings,

Starshadow, KoX, SP5, Official Wiccan Chaplain ARSCC(wdne)
"Scientology in 1986, after fraud judgement in favor
of ex-member Lawrence Wollersheim --'Not one thin dime for
Wollersheim'
Scientology May 9, 2002 before final appeal--
86,746,430 Thin Dimes for Wollersheim." www.factnet.org
www.xenu.net --what the Church of Scientology doesn't want
you to see

Thread