http://www.google.com/groups?selm=12085197.0310211101.56d7b646%40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: dicktop_stud@mindless.com (Dicktop_Stud)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: the unbearable looniness of gerry
Date: 21 Oct 2003 12:01:25 -0700
!rcn!news.maxwell.syr.edu!postnews1.google.com!not-for-mail Xref: news2.lightlink.com alt.religion.scientology:1651038

Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:<470apvo4u3poal163l4p2vggai2krp2igp@4ax.com>...
> [...]
> >It really was as simple as that.
>
> There's another lie. I went on no such rampage. Rob Clark went on a
> rampage. I say you're lying. It is this sort of black PR lying that
> makes you a goon squadder. You don't just disagree, you lie in order
> to manufacture black propaganda, and in doing so you serve
> Scientology's evil purposes.

> >> There. There. Feel better now? Now go give ptsc a slap on the
> >> back and a hug, will you?

> >> That's what *I* said.

> >> Uhhh... Let me guess: That you're dumber than a box of rocks?
> >>

> >Would that I were a box of rocks, without eyes to read Gerry's rambling
> >diatribes.
>
> Let's see some examples of my rambling diatribes. I say you're lying
> for base black PR purposes.
>
> > Alas, I am a human being, and when I see sophistic nonsense
> >touted as deep wisdom, I get cranky enough to post in rebuttal.
>
> Please post an example of this. I say you're lying. You're lying about
> the sophistic nonsense. You're lying about about any touting as deep
> wisdom. And you're lying about any rebuttal you've made. My
> dictionary says of "rebut:" "to contradict, meet or oppose by formal,
> legal argument, plea or countervailing proof." I say you have never so
> engaged with me, but have attacked me as a person, and refused to deal
> with my facts and opinions with legal argument or countervailing
> proof.
>
> Here's another opportunity to demonstrate your rebuttal tech. Again,
> just simply present what you call the all too familiar pattern-forming
> posts of mine you say exist where you say I kook out about something,
> some unwitting a.r.s. denizen corrects me, I fly into a paranoid hissy
> fit, and post 400 line screeds of pseudo-intellectual claptrap that
> bears a remarkable resemblance to the insights offered by burned out
> hippie barflies throughout the ages and across the world. Or, again,
> admit you lied. Your presentation of all of my posts that fit your
> description would constitute a rebuttal.

> >> Strawman. I'm not out of arguments by a long shot. In fact,
> >> I've only just started.
> >>

> >Where? Where are these arguments? In this post, the only arguments you have
> >made are a) I are right, Kady is wrong; b) Kady is just too stupid to
> >realize that I'm right, and she is wrong; and c) No, really, Kady is dumb
> >as a box of rocks. Oh, and lots of gratuitous uses of the word "strawman",
> >with questionable basis. If you have an actual argument, it's yet to
> >present itself, but since I'm so stupid, perhaps you could frame it in
> >nice, easy words of two syllables or less.
>
> I have provided here actual arguments disputing a number of your
> factual assertions. I have said that you lied, because your factual
> assertions are false. I believe that you know they're false. Now you
> inarguably do, because I've informed you. Now it is up to you to
> provide the evidence that supports your factual assertions or admit

Speaking of factual aeertions and lying, let's take a look at the
Legend-In-His-Own-Delusional-Mind Gerry Armstrong:

On December 6, 1986, Gerry Armstrong signed a settlement with
Scientology for $800,000, in return for a gag order against him.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a1/settlement-signing.html?FACTNet

In 1997, Gerry violated the gag agreement and was found guilty for
Contempt of Court and sanctioned. Later, he fled the United States for
his native Canada to avoid prosecution.
http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/legal/a4/warrant-1997-08-06.html

Factual assertion: In 1986, Gerry Armstrong signed a gag order with
Scientology to collect $800,000. He later lied by violating this gag
order. He has consistently lied to countless others in order to
promote his egotistic-driven, self-important legacy as a Scientology
martyr.

In 1999, he deliberately lied and manipulated a woman into an intimate
& sexual relationship for personal purposes, convincing her to destroy
all e-mails to her from him, but later revealing that he kept all her
e-mails.

From: Beverly Rice (dbj1120@mpinet.net)
Subject: Re: Calling Gerry Armstrong
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 2003-02-20 16:07:26 PST

Warrior wrote:
> In article <kn3a5vcj6vpll41eqtnutqg91kgk9rbbrg@4ax.com>, ptsc says...

> >I also don't dump women and then mock them over the suicide of their
> >husband, as that dirty fucker Gerry Armstrong has done.

Hey Mark, I figure this may be kind of uncomfortable for you, and
I know that you have said many a time you love Gerry, but I have
stated facts that I know you don't want to see.

I love you as a friend, and like I said, I know your love and your
loyalty for Gerry, but I stand firm on what I know.

It's hard taking the stars out of ones eyes.

> Gerry in fact did not mock Beverly over the suicide of her husband.

Yes, it was not really a "mock" . . .

it was a direct, ~covert~ low blow. I know Gerry in that way a
lot better than you do.

But something ~THAT~ low I will not sit back and lick wounds
on . . .

I will expose it openly, and that is exactly what I did.

> His words regarding the heads of the hydra in fact referred to the
> corporate octopus known as Scientology. Gerry explained this back
> on April 11, 2002 in his post "Re: CLamelon Challenge No. 3 (or is
> that 4?)".

I will put the entire post up for people to read, and it is
up to them to see what they want to see.

You know me, what they choose to think is their own business,
to each their own.

I just want you to know that no matter where it goes from here,
I love you as a friend . . . but I already know that I have the
short end of this stick with you <g>.

Fact is, Gerry is a covert little asshole, and all would have
been fine if he had not pulled this super boner, but I have no
intention of sitting back and taking it . . .

and he knows very well I am happy to wait for his "re-emergence".

This post I made still stands as truth.
From: Beverly Rice (dbj1120@mpinet.net)
Subject: Re: THE REAL GERRY ARMSTRONG (repost)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 2002-11-18 20:14:23 PST

Gerry Armstrong wrote:

> Just to set the record straight about what follows, Beverly Rice
> completely misinterpreted something I wrote back in April this year,
> took it in a personal way that was unrelated to the way it was
> intended, made a connection which didn't exist, and used it as a
> certainty from which to attack me.

No I didn't, you are a liar, as much as you will try to spin it, I
am very well aware of your covertness . . .

I know why you were picked as being Intel Ops in Co$ for Hubbard,
you are very clever, just as Co$ is very clever until they are
made known.

Your added, unnecessary remark at the end of a post to me in a
thread you made about yourself ~was~ directed as a stab intended
to hurt deep.

You can play ignorant for others.

The fact is that over the two and a half years our "friendship"
spanned shortly after my husbands suicide, when I was still
really messed up and incredibly vulnerable .

I shared with you in absolute detail my inner most thoughts,
and the details of my therapy, among many other most personal
aspects of my life, because, as you said . . .

you cared, and we had a special relationship.

One of the things I shared with you, ~explicitly~ . . .

was how everyday statements that are made quite commonly,
such as "I need that like a hole in the head", or "putting a
gun to his/her head", or "just shoot me", or ~anything~ that
had to do with shooting heads, would totally cave me in.

That was explicitly stated to you, and talked about severally.

Your added, unnecessary remark at the end of a post to me when
I was calling you out about making the CST issue about you:

"Oh, and don't go shooting at the heads of the people trying to do
what
you think is this most important thing to do."

was a deliberate jab, and was intentional, and you can't play
ignorant, and I won't let you because we both know better.

I know what you pretend to be now, but I also know that you
are still Intel in your heart.

And while we are on that subject, let me tell you another
HubTOADian/Co$ action that you took that has been decried
by many others regarding Co$ tactics as being one of the
worst . . .

and this is the one that I am most disgusted at where you
are concerned.

You were upset when you saw I had saved a few of the e-mails
you sent me, I normally do not keep e-mails after I receive
them, but destroy them, but these were just a couple of
ones that were little jokes between us or a little mushy . .

but you asked me to delete them, you know, "just in case I
get raided" by the Co$, they won't be in my computer, so I
did . . .

it's called "respect for another human being".

But then, in one of our last conversations . .

you made a call to me, and out of the blue you tell me that
you have kept every communication and everything I have ever
sent to you over that long period of time of trust and of
confidence . .

things that Co$ would love to have on me, and things that
would be absolutely devastating to my life . . .

and informed me that you had turned them into a "collection"
of me.

In other words, you did not give me the same consideration
and respect that you demanded for your own self . . .

but then again the truth of the matter is no matter what you
pretend to be now, you ~are~ Intel at heart . . .

and it's a good thing to have complete write-ups of the most
intimate portions of a persons life for your files, isn't it?

You know, something gained along the lines of some words that
were posted on ARS not too long ago that went:

"Scientology's retention of a person's records fraudulently obtained
by the creation of a relationship of "trust" is an excellent issue."

Maybe you feel that only refers to Co$, and not to you when
you do the exact same action.

Except I know better than to ask for my "records" back.

As a matter of fact, I don't even want them back, but would like
the same courtesy from you that you received from me, just destroy
and delete them from existance.

But I know better, I know you won't, because I know you ~can't~ . . .

and I know that you ~don't~ give others the same respect you
receive for yourself, unless they toe the line with you without
question.

For that one action alone, of turning me in to a "collection" that
you keep of my most personal life and my deepest thoughts and
emotions, and the most tragic and secret things of my life . .

i call you scum.

And you ~are~ a liar. Try to spin this any other way you wish . . .

you are ~NOT~ a "Man of God" . . .

you're not even a man . . .

you've always had to depend on finding a strong woman to be your
"left nut" for you.

You are a fraud, and you are every bit as much a con man as
Hubbard was . . .

just with a much smaller following .

Yeh, I know, you are working on that.

ARC = As-Ising the Real Con-Artist,

Beverly

Later, Gerry collected $100,000 from Bob Minton and has since fled his
native Canada for residence in Germany.

So, Gerry, where do you get off calling Kristi or anyone else a liar
when you are a known liar, manipulator, a romantic that enjoys conning
women then dumping them, saving emails for potential future use of
blackmail, and spinning your web of lies to induce Bob Minton for a
$100,000 payoff when you spent all the $800G Scientology gave you?

Your number is up, Strawman. Not even your PR agent, Warrior, can help
you now. Enjoy living the life of a coward and a liar in Germany.

Thread