From: ptsc <ptsc@nowhere.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Calling Gerry Armstrong
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 07:07:24 GMT

On 25 Feb 2003 22:02:06 -0800, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>>>In article <0ago5v06ca6oceltb15lddqc311tcmsp5i@4ax.com>, ptsc says...

>The hateful thing on his site are your words. So it is understandable
>that you feel uncomfortable about that.

You really are going out of your way to be stupid, aren't you. What's hateful
about this post, which is on the idiot hate page you slobber all over yourself
defending? All it says is that Armstrong's idiot hate page is an idiot hate
page.

I suppose the truth is hateful to people who hate the truth.

Here's one of the "hateful" posts you think it is justified to have put on a
page falsely accusing people of being OSA, a lie you defend to the point
of lying about it.

This is, I believe, the very first of my posts that your lunatic buddy Gerry
Armstrong put up on his idiot hate page out of insane revenge for me having
dared to call his idiot hate page an idiot hate page.

Where's the "hate" in this post? Or were you just lying?

---

From: ptsc <ptsc AT nym DOT cryptofortress DOT com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: goOn SquAd follies kick it up on www.gerryarmstrong.org
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:12:19 -0500

On Sun, 17 Nov 2002 16:16:34 +0100, Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org>
wrote:

>Yes, the long-awaited goOn SquAd follies are in revue at
>http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/usenet/goon-squad-follies.html

Are you alleging that Deana Holmes, Diane Richardson, Rebecca
Hartong and others are OSA? I can't see any other meaning to the
capitalization of the letters "O," "S," and "A" in "goOn SquAd."

This is somewhat distressing, since I used to think you were a person
who valued your honesty. Does it bother you at all to have sunk to the
level of a brazen liar? What accounts for this unaccountable lunacy?

ptsc

Thread