From: martinottmann@yahoo.com (Martin Ottmann)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: kids
Date: 26 Oct 2003 05:48:09 -0800

Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news: <1q8npv8mvjbeqmqu2in7cog3i0t5eu87ks@4ax.com>...

> This fact alone has made the GOoN sQUaD FOLLIES page very useful. It
> is a function completely different from the false function you are
> assigning, in pretended stupidity, to the page.
>
> The GOoN sQUaD FOLLIES page is there principally for legal purposes,
> both for my defense in litigation being prosecuted by the Scientology
> cult, and in my future prosecution of the cult for its fair game
> campaign against me. Surely you wouldn't deny me what I need for my
> defense and successful prosecution of the Scientology cult when all
> that involves is webbing some of your posts in which you lie or invent
> or forward black propaganda?

So these people mentioned on your page are indeed connected to the
Church of Scientology (if you want to use their posts in future
litigation with the organization)?! Why else would you use their
posts?

I would say that your oSa/OsA-page is there principally to satisfy
your own obsessive self-importance. It is there to put people that say
negative things about you in connection with OSA.

In contrast to your former hero Minton you don't have the courage to
name your perceived "enemies" "OSA whores" but you have to resume to
alternately blinking letters and lengthy, cumbersome explanations
instead.