§  What's New  ||  Search  ||  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

From: Jess Lurking <pass@that.tnx>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: This Post was met with "deathly silence"
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 21:40:28 +0800

On 31 Dec 2003 11:46:00 +0100, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header
(edo) wrote:

>On 30 Dec 2003, Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:
>
>>You've certainly shown your idiocy again. Is that why you're a hiding
>>coward?

Maybe edo just doesn't want 'shit is his mailbox' - which is a
request Warrior will redefine any which way to mean whatever he wants
it to mean as long as it suits Warrior.

>>>Your attacks are boring, boring, boring. I mean really boring.

Yep. Warrior has made the 'most consistently boring critic on ars'
award all his own.

>>What's the deal with your anal fixation, "edo"? Just like a Scieno, you
>>can't answer the question.

This is what just makes me shake my head when it comes to Warrior -
10 years in the cult, 8 years of which was in the scummiest of all
places to be, the Sea Org, where he dutifully read, drilled and put
into practice - gleefully ruining only God knows how many lives in
that time- all of the loathsome policies of LRH which he is now so
fond of dragging out to self-righteously heap scorn on those who were
never as duped and criminally complicit as he was.

>>>Be honest and not an idiot like me.
>>
>>Hahahahahahaha!!! That's a keeper!!!

>>>My punctuation is not the best. I get mixed up about when to use
>>>commas or not use them. That's why I break up my sentences a lot.
>>>That doesn't help my grammar either. But you're the only person I
>>>know who pretends not to understand what I say.
>>
>>I've never pretended to not know what you wrote, "edo". I just think you're
>>funny!!! And when you say I have no sense of humor that's even funnier!!!

It's not funny at all, and nor is Warrior. He's a tedious bore.

>>By the way, have you figured out the correct syntax yet?
>>
>>Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Yeah, Warrior is a real riot. Just like his buddy Gerry Armstrong who
has to resort to prefacing his 'jokes' with a 'This is humor.....'
because he's so damned funny mere mortals don't get it.

Email address not supplied because I don't want any shit in it, thanks
anyway.

Thread