http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=6c7bf56d105baf0072c5261e09098cb2%40disastry.dhs.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 04:22:16 +0200
Sender: Anonymous sender <mix@hackserv.saiknes.lv>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <root@hackserv.saiknes.lv>.
Subject: Armstrong Contrary Facts #3
From: File_Clerk@anon.lcs.mit.edu
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

A. THE STATED "FACT":

"I didn't deal with Sherman Lenske, so your assertion that I was dealing
with him is a lie. ...I never dealt with Sherman Lenske."
Gerry Armstrong

B. CONTRARY FACT:

"I called the...'PRF' [Public Research Foundation]... . I thought
that...having known about the Lenskes since 1981...that I had something
to offer, and possibly could assist the 'PRF's' research."
Gerry Armstrong