http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=8d4183d7d83a12d0c58e705421c497f9%40disastry.dhs.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 05:31:41 +0200
Sender: Anonymous sender <mix@hackserv.saiknes.lv>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <root@hackserv.saiknes.lv>.
Subject: Armstrong Contrary Facts #2
From: File_Clerk@anon.lcs.mit.edu
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

A. THE STATED "FACT":

"I never told anyone, including neither AP nor UPI, that I last saw
Hubbard in 1981, your assertion that I told that to AP and UPI is a lie.
..I never said any such thing to anyone including AP and UPI."
Gerry Armstrong

B. THE CONTRARY FACT:

"Gerald Armstrong, a former personal aide to Hubbard, said he last saw
Hubbard toward the end of last year [1981].
"'His weight was way down,' Armstrong said. 'He was very shaky. He
always shook a lot. His hands were never steady. I felt he looked very
weak and drawn.
"'There is every chance that the man is in fact dead,' he added."
U.P.I.
November 14, 1982, Sunday, AM cycle
SECTION: Domestic News
LENGTH: 421 words