http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=850395386d607088b372530accb09b1b%40disastry.dhs.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 14:20:33 +0200
Sender: Anonymous sender <mix@hackserv.saiknes.lv>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <root@hackserv.saiknes.lv>.
Subject: Armstrong Contrary Facts #4
From: File_Clerk@anon.lcs.mit.edu
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

A. THE STATED "FACT":

"You assert that I never mention the name Sherman Lenske. I know that is
patently untrue, because I have mentioned his name hundreds of times and
discussed him freely... . This makes your assertion...that I never
mention Sherman Lenske's name, a bare-faced lie."
Gerry Armstrong

B. THE CONTRARY FACTS:

1. Google newsgroups search in a.r.s. for author "Armstrong"

Total number of posts by Armstrong: 5,730

2. Google newsgroups search for author "Armstrong" and search term
"Lenske":

Number of Armstrong posts mentioning
"Sherman Lenske" prior to PRF press release
exposing Lenske's involvement in CST: 0

Number of Armstrong posts mentioning
"Sherman Lenske" prior to 16 August 1999,
date of Armstrong's statement above: 0

Total number of posts found where Gerry
Armstrong actually mentions the name
"Sherman Lenske": 1*

*NOTE: The one and only post found where Armstrong actually mentions
Sherman Lenske's name is the post quoted from above where Armstrong used
the name three times in his assertion that he mentions it.