http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3df12cad.25588113%40news.bway.net&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: referen@bway.net (Diane Richardson)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Kady O'Malley harasses, endangers female lawyer for Scientology
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2002 23:07:00 GMT

On Fri, 06 Dec 2002 22:54:05 GMT, "Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net>
wrote:

>And your point is...they should just lay back and leave this slander there?

No, I was asking you if you recommend that people who object to the
Gerroline Unit's DA page contact their ISP to complain. Is that what
you're recommending?

>Interesting who you find fault with, over and over, since I arrived here,
>Diane R.

Actually, I was asking to find out if you hold one set of standards
for critics and another set of standards for scientologists. You've
proven with you reply that you do.

>Thanks once again...for showing who you really are.

And thanks for showing the world what a bald-faced hypocrite you
are, Tory.

Diane Richardson
referen@bway.net

Thread