§  What's New  ||  Search  ||  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

Date: 12 Jul 2004 13:07:14 -0000
From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (CL)
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

spacetraveler2000@hotmail.com (Spacetraveler) wrote:

>At one time it was little bit more harsh though

Heh. No it wasn't. Cite the policy. I want to see it. CITE. Don't
paraphrase; quote and cite. You won't.

>but this procedure was discontinued not so very long after that.

Heh. No it wasn't, because it never existed to begin with. The only
thing discontinued by HCO PL was the LABELLING of "Fair Game." Enh. It
never did anything at all but remove from the person the protection of
Scientology Ethics and Justice policies and procedures, anyway. All the
minions of hell can line up in alphabetical order to scream that it ever
was otherwise, and it won't make it the truth.

What kind of idiots and liars have you been listening to?

Quote and cite the fucking HCO PLs, and quit trying to spin me. I don't
spin. Period. I know what the Policy Letters say.

Till then, have fun with dear old Gerry Armstrong. Will you give him a
big kiss on the mouth from me?

CL

==================================SIG==================================
The so-called "A.R.S. Week In Review" is a white-washed propaganda rag
whose excuse for an "editor"--Rod Keller--uses extreme socio-political
censorship to hide important material facts from anyone relying on it.
Keller is in a deep state of denial on the existence and power of the
corporation known as "Church of Spiritual Technology" (CST--doing
business as the "L. Ron Hubbard Library"), and the three tax lawyers who
control it: Sherman Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller. CST
is the owner of all Scientology-related intellectual property, and is
the senior and most powerful corporation in all of Scientology. Keller
"sanitizes" his publication, keeping out of it of all mention of CST and
the non-Scientologist attorneys running it. Anyone in pursuit or support
of truth and integrity should boycott "A.R.S. Week in Review." Read the
newsgroup alt.religion.scientology for yourself and learn the truth.
"In Wollersheim's case, make that lying, millionaire, winner scumbag."
--Michael Reuss, Honorary Kid
"[T]he Church of Spiritual Technology...owns ALL the copyrights used by
Scientology, and ALL Hubbard's intellectual property, and is run by
NON-SCIENTOLOGIST LAWYERS named Lenske and Lenske and Heller... ."
--Kady O'Malley

-=-
This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Thread