From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Sooooo "CL"....what do you say?
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 11 Mar 2003 02:40:51 +0100

"Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>I knew you'd chicken out!

Confuscious say: "Wise man cannot chicken out where he never stickin'
dick in."

>You ARE FOS.....I'm sorry to hear.

Ohhhhh, I see: I'm full of shit. So of course ~that's~ why you were so
eager to PERSONALLY meet with ~me~ particularly, and have "someone
important" be able to pick MY brain for "the information" that is ALL
over the internet, and which I JUST gave you numerous urls to in an
earlier message--which urls you've snipped away. Mmm. Yes, this is all
making perfect sense now.

>I thought you were more than what you say.

And you wanted to do a basket inspection and find out for sure, right?

>What a bunch of *Crap*

Mmm, I think that in your basket checks, maybe you've been looking in
all the wrong places...

>....all you can do is call names.

I gotcha': so you needed a ~REALLY GOOD~ in-person name-caller for this
"someone important"? Well, why didn't you just say so?

>When it comes down to neediing I N F O R M A T I O N
>
>You're too worried about your GD ego to help.

Okay, now I'm confused again: do you want information, or do you want my
in-person, cologned, manicured 'gator-shod name-calling ego? Because,
darling, the I N F O R M A T I O N is ALL OVER THE ~FUCKING~ INTERNET,
you pathetic lying wannabe op.

~Who~ dreams ~up~ these BULLSHIT campfire scripts for you? Are you
ACTUALLY allowed to write your own scenarios? If so, tell them ~I~ said
to PLEASE, GOD, CANCEL YOUR FRANCHISE until you can get some kind of
remedial study program or something. Jesus! Why don't you just wear a
fucking flashing neon sign and get it OVER with, instead of all this
writhing around?

>I could care LESS about who you are.

Oh, well, now we're getting somewhere.

>I do care, and someone important
>needs, the information you claim to care so much about.

Oh, well, now we're getting somewhere.

Hell, THAT'S easy. Point that "someone important" in your life right
here:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/newsroom/newsroomindex.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/founder.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/copyrights/copyrightsindex.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/trademarks.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/documentsindex.html

That page immediately above ALONE has links to over EIGHTY (they say
over 60 on the page, but I counted once) absolutely CRUCIAL DOCUMENTS
containing absolutely VITAL information necessary to an actual
understanding of all this, all presented in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER. It not
only has links to them, but the page has short summaries of what each
document is. And when you click on a link to the document itself, the
page you are taken to--which has the actual document on it--ALSO has a
longer summary at the top of it, giving some BACKGROUND and CONTEXT to
the document.

I've done college courses that weren't NEARLY as well organized.

And I wouldn't waste a fucking SECOND of my time ratchet-jawing with
ANYBODY about ANY of this who hadn't taken the time themselves to
actually STUDY the fucking documents like ~I~ have. I've DONE my
homework, long hard hours of it. And the INFORMATION is available to
ANYBODY--including YOU--and has been for a LONG TIME. It doesn't get
communicated over fries in a Bob's Big Boy. It takes HONEST STUDY.

And there's plenty more:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/contents/howirsruns.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/contents/irsagents.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/index.htm
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/newslant/index.htm
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/secret/index.htm
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/copygrab.htm
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/power.htm

And once you and that special "someone important" in your life are FULLY
familiar with ALL the I N F O R M A T I O N on all THOSE pages--plus
ALL the links that are BUILT IN to those pages, which ~DOCUMENT~ the

I N F O R M A T I O N

on those pages, then you can find out EVEN MORE by going here:

http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/

There you'll find this very informative timeline of very THOROUGHLY
CITED I N F O R M A T I O N :

http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part1.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part1a.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part2.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part2a.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part3.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part4.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part5.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part6.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part7.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410part8.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/000410reowen.html

With the cites to the SOURCES in that timeline, YOU, yourself, can
sidecheck the information by going to those same SOURCES and verifying
the I N F O R M A T I O N with your own eyes. In other words, the
cites in THAT timeline aren't Phony Chris Owen cites to sources YOU
CAN'T LOOK AT. Uh-unh. These are ACTUAL cites to ACTUAL, AVAILABLE
sources of information for your independent verification.

And once you've gotten through THAT, then you're ready to see EXACTLY
how the great "RTC <SPIT!> copyrights wars" fraud was pulled off, and
EXACTLY who was involved in the fraud, including your dear friend Arnie
Lerma and his dear friend Scott Mayer and your dear, dear friends Bob
Minton and Stacy Brooks Young by reading THESE pages:

http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/010913copyrights1.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/010913copyrights2.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/010913copyrights3.html
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/010913copyrights4.html

And once you've read EVERY fucking word on EVERY fucking page, like ~I~
have, and can pass my QUIZ on it, THEN you might be getting CLOSE to
being QUALIFIED to pass judgement on what I write concerning all that

I N F O R M A T I O N

Now ask me how likely I think ANY of that happening is.

>No...I don't mention it...because although you CLAIM I
>know it, I don't AT ALL.

Well, now, that's peculiar because I, and others, have written
extensively on all that I N F O R M A T I O N and have POSTED much of
that I N F O R M A T I O N over the ENTIRE PERIOD that you have been
reading and posting to this newsgroup.

It's peculiar, because the Veritas site has been around for over FIVE
~FUCKING~ YEARS, and has been talked about and linked to extensively in
this newsgroup. Anybody could get through the I N F O R M A T I O N on
that site in a single day. Have you known about it? YES. Have you
bothered to read it? NO. Have you EVER posted a SINGLE honest and direct
question about ANY of the I N F O R M A T I O N on that site in
a.r.s.? NO. Have you EVER posted a link to it in one of your messages or
recommended it to anyone? NO.

But you always make sure that you direct people to xenu.net, don't you?
And xenu.net is pretty much 100% CST-free, isn't it? I think that,
somehow, Andreas Heldal-Lund has managed, over the course of AT LEAST
five years, to keep his site squeaky clean of ANY relevant

I N F O R M A T I O N

on Meade Emory's involvement, the IRS connections, the ACTUAL ownership
of the intellectual properties by CST, and the roles of Lenske, Lenske
and Heller. I think that deserves SOME kind of fucking award. That must
have taken and ENORMOUS effort on his part to COMPLETELY avoid ANY
mention of these senior overriding and controlling facts.

Of course, he's made plenty of room for the proven lies of Chris Owen,
including the utterly false "Piercing the Corporate Veil"--which Owen
has "festooned with footnotes" to source material that ONLY Owen seems
to have access to, and which he is actively suppressing.

Oh, I see you sending LOTS of people down THAT fucking rabbit hole,
don't I?

You TALK the TALK, you ~NEVER~ WALK the WALK.

The sc-i-r-s-ology site has been available for at LEAST six months. ALL
the I N F O R M A T I O N on that site can be gotten through in a few
days of study. I ~KNOW~, because I've DONE it. Material and urls from
that site have been posted and discussed in this newsgroup repeatedly.

Have YOU read the I N F O R M A T I O N on THAT site? NO. Have you
EVER asked a rational, relevant question about the DATA contained on
that site? NO. Have you EVER directed ANYONE to that site. NO.

You TALK the TALK, you ~NEVER~ WALK the WALK.

But you find time to direct people to Arnie Lerma's site, urging them to
read your "OSA mafia story," and on Lerma's site they will also find
Sherman Lenske's Declaration that sells the ENTIRE fraudulent "Official
Story" twist on the intellectual property, and NEVER reveals the truth,
which is that CST owns the intellectual property, and that Sherman
Lenske and his friends completely controll ALL of it and ALL of
Scientology. On Lerma's site you will find LOTS of screaming about David
"Particle Board" Miscavige, and loud, raucous (and utterly false) claims
that Miscavige is the single totalitarian dictator over all of
Scientology. Of course: that IS the "Official Story." That IS the fraud.
Those ARE the lies. That IS the poison apothocary, and you make sure
that as many people as possible are sent THERE to get their minds
THOROUGHLY poisoned with lies, truths, and half-truths blended into
complex potions that will UTTERLY fuck them up on what the facts are.

Arnie Lerma, of course, is the one who purposely got involved in a phony
copyrights lawsuit against RTC and helped sell that fraud to the courts,
the press, and the world, while having connections to Scott Mayer, an
admitted consultant to Commissioner of IRS, and with known ties to US
military and military intelligence. You know, Lerma is your friend who
won't answer the questions about money being laundered from Meade Emory
to him through Scott Mayer, and who you won't answer any questions
about. But, boy, you sure send people there, don't you? You're a regular
little Arnie Lerma FSM.

I see you pumping and promoting these lying, fraudulent "Official Story"
web sites CONSTANTLY. I NEVER see you EVER mentioning the sites, above,
that contain the ACTUAL I N F O R M A T I O N you are now pretending
so desperately to be in need of, or discussing ANY of the data on those
site, or directing ANYBODY to those honest sources of actual, documented
I N F O R M A T I O N . You fucking lying ~CUNT~.

You TALK the TALK, you ~NEVER~ WALK the WALK.

>The first time I heard it was reading it here
>on ARS, two years ago, after I left.

So you've had AT LEAST TWO YEARS (and you were reading a.r.s. before
that, which you duck) to get more knowledgeable about it. So what the
~FUCK~ have you DONE in that direction during all that time? HOW have
you WALKED the WALK? You could have gone half way through college in
that time. What the ~FUCK~ have you done with that time?

I'll tell you what you've done: you've avoided the actual, documented
I N F O R M A T I O N like it was the third rail, while creating huge
worthless, pointless distractions leading AWAY from that information,
while ALSO befriending and promoting the very liars who have been
spreading the fraudulent "Official Story" for YEARS. That's what you've
done. That's ALL you've done.

You TALK the TALK, you ~NEVER~ WALK the WALK.

>Am I an expert in it at ALL?? No. So no, I don't talk about it.

Well, that's peculiar, because EVERYBODY I know, and have known, in my
life who had ANY interest in the facts of a particular subject SOMEHOW
managed to ask a few questions about it, SOMEHOW managed to find sources
of accurate and factual I N F O R M A T I O N on it, SOMEHOW made SOME
~FUCKING~ effort to FIND OUT, unless they were mentally beyond the help
of science. You'd have to have been blind and deaf for the past two
(actually more) years to AVOID this crucial I N F O R M A T I O N that,
for SOME fucking reason, suddenly requires MY ~physicial~ presence for
you and some secretive "someone important" to find out.

~FUCK~ you, you lying CUNT.

You TALK the TALK, you ~NEVER~ WALK the WALK.

>Can you fill in information

You haven't asked a question yet about the I N F O R M A T I O N to find
out, HAVE you? HAVE YOU? No, you just suddenly demand my PHYSICAL
PRESENCE on some URGENT matter that, SOMEHOW, has not ONE RELEVANT DATUM
connected with it ANYWHERE--just the claim of the existence of some
mysterious "someone important."

Ask any RELEVANT QUESTION you want about the I N F O R M A T I O N and
I will GLADLY answer it, just as I ~always~ have for ANYBODY who simply
asked for I N F O R M A T I O N --NOT for ~fucking~ "theories" ABOUT
the I N F O R M A T I O N.

But you don't want the I N F O R M A T I O N. That is OBVIOUS to
ANYBODY by your track record. No: you got to have a MEETING.

~FUCK~ you, and the "Official Story" you rode in on.

>without your weirdo, lying 'deductions' that are TOTALLY false?

~FUCK~ you. How the FUCK could you POSSIBLY sit on your "Official Story"
high horse and hand down judgement on ANYBODY's "deductions" or opinions
about the I N F O R M A T I O N when you CLAIM you don't have a
fucking CLUE about what the I N F O R M A T I O N is?

When I have a POSITION on the data, I ~ALWAYS~ state PRECISELY what it
is. It it PROVEN in my POSTING HISTORY. You sit there in your stewing
dishonesty and make implied accusations that the psychotic raving
"deductions" that Kady O'Malevolent and Chris Owen and Michael Reuss
craft and disseminate and attempt, like the dishonest scum they are, to
attribute to ME actually ARE mine, when you know fucking WELL that these
straw man "deductions" are NOT mine. And the reason you can only make
implied, oblique, and UNDOCUMENTED references to my alleged "weirdo,
lying 'deductions'"--that DON'T FUCKING EXIST--is because you CANNOT
quote these alleged "deductions" because they DON'T FUCKING EXIST.

Soy you're a FUCKING liar. Hey, now THERE'S a surprise.

And yet, in the same thread that you are FALSELY accusing me of making
"weirdo, lying 'deductions,'" somehow you're also characterizing me as
the One True Messiah of I N F O R M A T I O N , the one person in the
world whose physical presence is urgently required in meeting with some
phantom "someone important," when the FUCKING I N F O R M A T I O N is
all around you.

I don't gues there is ONE SINGLE THING about your ENTIRE fucking
psychotic, raving, lunatic operation that makes ANY sense AT ALL,
ANYWHERE, is there?

>I guess not.

Yeah. I guess not.

"[T]he Church of Spiritual Technology...owns ALL the copyrights used by
Scientology, and ALL Hubbard's intellectual property, and is run by
NON-SCIENTOLOGIST LAWYERS named Lenske and Lenske and Heller... ."
--Kady O'Malley