http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=FDHLF1VQ37690.149525463%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Sooooo "CL"....what do you say?
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 10 Mar 2003 03:36:22 +0100

"Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net> wants to know what I say:

>"Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "CL" <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon> wrote in message

>> > I'm not your fucking babe.
>>
>> Ok..on this one, "I'm your Huckleberry".
>>
>> Listen....put your FUCKING money/self where your mouth is. You want
>> answers...meet with me, and some others who could use your help.

Here's what I say:

What I say is what I write.

What I say is in my posting record.

What I say has little to no resemblance to what you say.

Whay I say goes to the people running Scientology and the fact that they
have as much business being there as a bear in a crane.

What I say is that you TALK the TALK, you ~NEVER~ WALK the WALK.

What I say is that you whine endlessly about the awful abuses, and never
EVER point out who is actually behind them, which you ~KNOW~ to be
Sherman Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller.

What I say is you do an excellent job of stirring up a LOT muddy water
about Dorian, Bill Yaude, and OSA.

What I say is that Dorian is as important as gum on my shoe sole.

What I say is you NEVER address where Bill Yaude AND OSA take their
orders from, and WHO they are there to shield. And that is Sherman
Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller. And you KNOW it.

What I say is that you NEVER address the information on CST, on Meade
Emory, and on Lenske, Lenske & Heller, the very information that was
being widely exposed in this newsgroup when YOU were actively HELPING
Yaude attempt to drown all that damaging and revealing information with
floods of spam and sporge--which you claim you just went along with as a
poor little innocent bystander. That's because you're a lying CUNT.

What I say is that you're awfully eager to meet with me, an anonymous
poster who has posted a LOT of damagingly revealing information on CST
and on Meade Emory and on Lenske, Lenske & Heller, but you don't seem to
have the same burning desire to meet with others in this newsgroup.

What I say is you seem to have almost the same obsession with finding
out who I am as Gerry Armstrong and Stacy Brooks Young did.

What I say is that people you've loudly counted among your "friends" are
some of the biggest liars that ever plagued mankind, and who worked
around the clock, and spent untold amounts of money, defrauding the
world, the media, and the courts that David Miscavige was running
Scientology, when every one of you knew goddamned well that Sherman
Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller were running things.

What I say is that people you've loudly counted among your "friends" are
some of the biggest liars that ever plagued mankind, and who worked
around the clock, and spent untold amounts of money, defrauding the
world, the media, and the courts that RTC owned the intellectual
property, when every one of you knew goddamned well that CST owned the
intellectual property.

What I say is that OSA works around the clock defrauding the world, the
media, and the courts that David Miscvige is running Scientology and
that RTC owns the intellectual property, when Rinder knows goddamned
well that Sherman Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller are
running Scientology, and that CST owns the intellectual property. So I
know EXACTLY where OSA gets its orders. Unfortunately, so do you.

What I say is that the IRS promoted the same message, defrauding the
world, the media, and the courts that David Miscvige and RTC were
running Scientology and that CST was just an "archiving organization."
They sent a booklet to every world leader at taxpayer expense selling
that international fraud, all to protect Meade Emory and Lenske, Lenske,
and Heller. Of course, you know this as well as I do.

What I say is that you are friends with Arnie Lerma, who is friends with
Scott Mayer, who has admitted connections to the office of the
Commissioner of IRS, to Naval Intelligence, and to the Joint Chiefs of
Staff, and that you won't answer ANY questions about alleged funding
being laundered from Meade Emory through Mayer to Lerma, and neither
will he.

What I say is that after that was exposed in this newsgroup and I
started asking Lerma pointed questions about it, suddenly you want to
"meet with me" again.

What I say is you stink like a Port-a-Potty.

What I say is put up or shut up.

What I say is WALK the WALK, or walk off the nearest cliff.

What I say is FOAD.

>> If not...STFU. I know EXACTLY what I'm talking about

Yeah, "babe," that's the problem: I know you do.

"[T]he Church of Spiritual Technology...owns ALL the copyrights used by
Scientology, and ALL Hubbard's intellectual property, and is run by
NON-SCIENTOLOGIST LAWYERS named Lenske and Lenske and Heller... ."
--Kady O'Malley