Date: 9 Mar 2003 04:22:09 -0000
From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Keep Up the Great Work, ARS!
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

"Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Hey babe...

I'm not your fucking babe.

>You of all people will be thrilled with this one.
>
>Honestly....it's gonna make you ~~smile~~ like you haven't
>in a l o n g time.

You don't know when I smile, what I smile about, or how I smile, so I
don't know what kind of ~FUCKING~ backyard games you're trying to play,
nor do I GIVE a ~FUCK~. I'm asking you to stop your delirious, fruity
evasive dancing and answer some sober and serious questions going to
material FACT, to important RELEVANT IN-FOR-MATION concerning one of
your known associates, Arnie Lerma.

I asked you for FACTUAL INFORMATION--which is what you were promoting in
this thread--about your friend Arnie Lerma's connections to intelligence
and military branches of the federal government and to important people
connected with the United States Treasury Department who were
instrumental in creating the Scientology we all know and love today.

I've asked you to provide any INFORMATION you have about the following
questions to Arnie Lerma, and I've asked you to contact him and ask HIM
to provide some FACTUAL INFORMATION about serious and important
questions going to his honesty, and to his full disclosure about his
involvement in all of this.

He was a party to an important copyrights law suit with RTC in which the
judge was defrauded into believing, and RULING, that the copyrights in
question were OWNED by RTC, when, in fact, they were OWNED by CST, as
has been incontrovertibly proven. A material part of that fraud and
deception was a Declaration entered in Lerma's case by Sherman Lenske.

The entire dog and pony show was a ~massive~ FRAUD UPON THE COURTS of
the United States, and there is now evidence that Arnie Lerma had
connections to Meade Emory and to an Intelligence Aide to the Joint
Chiefs of Staff, and Lerma ALSO involved the Washington Post in the
fraud, and the Washington Post published the lies and the fraud all over
the world.

What kind of ~FUCKING~ tree-house game do you think this is?

These are possible FEDERAL FELONIES I'm talking about for which people
can serve HARD TIME. Do you have any ~FUCKING~ understanding of this or
what is at stake? Do you have any ~FUCKING~ understanding of what
misprsion of felony is? If you don't, I suggest you stop your ~FUCKING~
giddy tap dancing long enough to look up United States Code Title 18,
Part I, Chapter 1, Sec. 4, and then start DISTANCING yourself from it by
ANSWERING the fucking questions concerning HOW MUCH and WHAT you knew
about it all before somebody not NEARLY as nice as ~I~ am puts them to
you, and I suggest that you ALSO put them to Lerma pretty ~FUCKING~ fast
for your ~OWN~ sake, to find out just HOW FAR and HOW FAST
~you~--YOU--need to start dancing AWAY from those connections YOURSELF.

So here is ONE MORE ATTEMPT to be ~nice~ to you about this. And then, I
snip the golden cord:

1. Did you know about CST owning all the copyrights before
the "Scientology Copyright Transfers" database was
published in a.b.s.?

2. In many posts, you have expressed a position similar to
that of Gerry Armstrong when he said in various posts:
"$cientology, as directed by the Miscavige regime..." and
that the "$cientology corporations...are all part of the
single criminal enterprise under the criminal dictator
Miscavige." How, exactly, does Miscavige exert dictatorial
control over the people who own all the copyrights, and
how can I document/verify your answer the way the Library of
Congress documents prove conclusively that CST owns all
the copyrights?

3. Have you seen the legal documents proving that CST can
take over any and all of the registered trademarks from
RTC (Miscavige) at any time, at their "sole discretion"?

4. Given that CST owns the copyrights, and has ultimate
control over the trademarks, precisely what is the leverage
that Miscavige has over CST that makes them dance to his
dictatorship anyway?

5. When and where did you first meet Scott Mayer? (Weren't
you, in fact, on the cruise of the "Bolivar" from San
Francisco to Los Angeles with him in 1970?)

6. Have you ever accepted funds from Scott Mayer? If so, how
much, total?

7. Do you know if Scott Mayer has ever met or spoken with Meade
Emory, directly or through an intermediary?

8. What was the source of any funds that Scott Mayer gave you?

9. How many, and which, IRS Commissioners has Mayer been a
consultant or informant to?

10. When and where did Leiby and Scott Mayer meet? (Was it in
Clearwater, when Leiby wrote the articles covering up
Karno's involvement in the property purchases?)

11. Were you on the "Bolivar" with Mayer in late 1970-early
1971 when Armstrong was there?

12. Was John McLean there too?

13. How did you ACTUALLY get the CST-copyrighted materials
that you posted to a.r.s. in July-August 1995, after Leiby had
done the Christmas 1994 Special on you in the Washington
Post?

"[T]he Church of Spiritual Technology...owns ALL the copyrights used by
Scientology, and ALL Hubbard's intellectual property, and is run by
NON-SCIENTOLOGIST LAWYERS named Lenske and Lenske and Heller... ."
--Kady O'Malley