http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=EO10O8L937688.5348032407%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Keep Up the Great Work, ARS!
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 8 Mar 2003 12:51:08 +0100

"Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Recently I had a meeting with someone who let me know some
>extreeeeeeeeeeeemly exciting things are in the makings.
>
>It was so 'confidential' that this person could not/would not
>even tell me, but the hints were good enough.

Oh, I can hardly WAIT! A secret ~someone~ knows a secret ~something~
that is ~so~ secret that the secret had to be announced in a.r.s. so
everybody in the ENTIRE world could know that it's a SECRET secret, but
we are just ~SO~ lucky to have a Magooski who gets ALL the inside scoop
on the secretest secrets that can be announced in a public forum as
being extreeeeeeeeeeeemly exciting and extreeeeeeeeeeeemly secret. I am
~SO~ happy to have been let in on this secretest of secrets.

(Sweet Jesus.)

>To those who feel ARS is all washed up, or just filled with *crap*
>lately,

Are you ~kidding~?! ARS isn't filled with crap: WE have announcements of
extreeeeeeeeeeeemly exciting ~AND~ extreeeeeeeeeeeemly secret secrets!

How in the WORLD can you think ARS is filled with crap?

(Dear Lord God.)

>here's a litttttle suggestion: Keep Posting! ALL the factual
>information is NEEDED now.

Magoo, ~I'm~ with YOU! So maybe you can help me get the factual
information from your good, dear friend Arnie Lerma about his
connections to Scott Mayer and his alleged funding from Meade Emory. It
seems that Arnie dashed for the nearest door when he was asked about it.

>Anything that has been posted that is
>informative...please take the time to re-post it.

Man, File Clerk sure seems to have got your message--and even before you
posted it! Hey! Was all that information about Meade Emory and the
Lenskes and the missing millions and the IRS the extreeeeeeeeeeeemly
exciting news you were hinting at?

>Keep in mind, please LRH's final PL:
>
>THE WAY OUT
>iS
>
>The NEAREST
>
>DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!

Well, yeah, it looks like that's exactly what your good friend Arnie
Lerma did when he was asked about getting laundered funding from Meade
Emory through Scott Mayer--he bolted out the nearest door. So what do
YOU know about Arnie's funding sources and amounts? What do YOU know
about his connections to Meade Emory?

>Bring all doc's....really.

Arnie? Yeah, I'd like him to bring his "docs," since he openly solicited
for contributions to be made to him in this public forum. I'd like to
see a full accounting of how much he got, from what sources, and what he
spent it on or did with it. Did you ever ask him, being such good
buddies with him and all?

>(Great Web sites)

You want a list? Heck, here's a GREAT list:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/index.htm
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/
http://www.geocities.com/thearscclibrarian/cstlegalpaperscontents.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/newsroom/newsroomindex.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/copyrights/copyrightsindex.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/trademarks.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/documentsindex.html

But, look, about this thing with your dear, dear friend Arnie Lerma: I'm
concerned about these connections of his with Scott Mayer, who was
involved with Naval Intelligence and the IRS Commissioner, and whose
father was Intelligence Aide to the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and who
reportedly was laundering money from CST founder Meade Emory to Arnie
Lerma on the sly. I'm concerned not ONLY about his OWN image, but about
any stink from it getting into YOUR polyester. YaknowhadImean? It just
never washes out. Surely you want to clear this up. Right? I mean, you
don't want it to look like YOU might have been involved in anything like
that, right? I mean-- Right?

So could you see if you can track down Arnie, wherever he's fled to, and
see if you can't get him to answer these questions:

1. Did you know about CST owning all the copyrights before
the "Scientology Copyright Transfers" database was
published in a.b.s.?

2. In many posts, you have expressed a position similar to
that of Gerry Armstrong when he said in various posts:
"$cientology, as directed by the Miscavige regime..." and
that the "$cientology corporations...are all part of the
single criminal enterprise under the criminal dictator
Miscavige." How, exactly, does Miscavige exert dictatorial
control over the people who own all the copyrights, and
how can I document/verify your answer the way the Library of
Congress documents prove conclusively that CST owns all
the copyrights?

3. Have you seen the legal documents proving that CST can
take over any and all of the registered trademarks from
RTC (Miscavige) at any time, at their "sole discretion"?

4. Given that CST owns the copyrights, and has ultimate
control over the trademarks, precisely what is the leverage
that Miscavige has over CST that makes them dance to his
dictatorship anyway?

5. When and where did you first meet Scott Mayer? (Weren't
you, in fact, on the cruise of the "Bolivar" from San
Francisco to Los Angeles with him in 1970?)

6. Have you ever accepted funds from Scott Mayer? If so, how
much, total?

7. Do you know if Scott Mayer has ever met or spoken with Meade
Emory, directly or through an intermediary?

8. What was the source of any funds that Scott Mayer gave you?

9. How many, and which, IRS Commissioners has Mayer been a
consultant or informant to?

10. When and where did Leiby and Scott Mayer meet? (Was it in
Clearwater, when Leiby wrote the articles covering up
Karno's involvement in the property purchases?)

11. Were you on the "Bolivar" with Mayer in late 1970-early
1971 when Armstrong was there?

12. Was John McLean there too?

13. How did you ACTUALLY get the CST-copyrighted materials
that you posted to a.r.s. in July-August 1995, after Leiby had
done the Christmas 1994 Special on you in the Washington
Post?

Thanks! And keep up the Great Work, Magoo!

>Tory/Magoo~dancing in the moonlight~

You go, girl.

"[T]he Church of Spiritual Technology...owns ALL the copyrights used by
Scientology, and ALL Hubbard's intellectual property, and is run by
NON-SCIENTOLOGIST LAWYERS named Lenske and Lenske and Heller... ."
--Kady O'Malley