§  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

   

    

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=V54CMLF637684.1542013889%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Message-ID: <V54CMLF637684.1542013889@Gilgamesh-frog.org>
From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Slatkin Trustee going after Scientology entities
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
References: <Xns93339F7BE7C8Ekadywwwaifnet@207.35.177.134>, <3e6137e5.5737842@news.tdl.com>, <F8G8Z58T37684.0491319444@Gilgamesh-frog.org>, <ams76vo019pgj0d8j81m9d2bimaqu6meaa@4ax.com>
Comments: This message probably did not originate from the above address.
It was automatically remailed by one or more anonymous mail services.
You should NEVER trust ANY address on Usenet ANYWAYS: use PGP !!!
Get information about complaints from the URL below
X-Remailer-Contact: http://80.65.224.85/
Date: 4 Mar 2003 03:44:31 +0100
Organization: Happy Lobster & Partners / LE Mail2News
Lines: 258
X-Mail2News-Contact: http://www.privacyresources.org/frogadmin/


-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1


>ptsc <ptsc@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>On 4 Mar 2003 01:12:07 +0100, CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon> wrote:
>
>>It was Veritas--VERITAS--who documented that Sherman Lenske was
>>Registered Agent for RTC over FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO, while ALSO
>>exposing his other, FAR MORE IMPORTANT role as SPECIAL DIRECTOR of
>>CST.

>>It's RIGHT HERE, where it was FIVE FUCKING YEARS AGO:

>>http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/secret/index.htm
>
>If you're going to be a cocksucking piece of shit, at least get your
>facts straight, jerk-off.

Well, I'll tell you what, brain fart: let's do a little detailed study
and find OUT who needs to get their FUCKING facts straight. And here's
the bad news: as in EVERY FUCKING CASE with you, it ain't ME who needs
to get his fucking FACTS STRAIGHT.

>This

"This" ~WHAT~, you evasive fuck. You're only referring to the REGISTERED
AGENT OF RTC ROLE, ~that's~ what, you fucking moron. What part of "while
ALSO exposing his other, FAR MORE IMPORTANT role as SPECIAL DIRECTOR of
CST" don't you understand, mussel brain? But DO go on with your fucking
rant:

>was a matter well-known to anyone
>litigating RTC, since they had to fucking SERVE the guy. It was also
>mentioned on ars prior to Veritas.
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=5knige%24s7o%40drn.zippo.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=5koi56%24ht%40netaxs.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain

You just really beat the FUCK out of your straw man, idiot. NOBODY
CONTESTED THAT. Now let's see what happens where the rubber meets the
road:

>It was not until a later posting by "Public Research Foundation" that
>that specific bit of information was woven into a greater concept:
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=669jao%247im%40nntp02.primenet.com&oe=utf-8&output=gplain
>
>Are you saying that Public Research Foundation IS Veritas?

NO, asshole! Once AGAIN you DON'T fucking pay attention, and so you GET
IT WRONG. ~AGAIN~!

Now, THERE'S a fucking surprise!

I ~just~ covered this EXACT issue a little over a week ago in message
<F1FQ9TLR37674.4284490741@Gilgamesh-frog.org> to Chris Owen.

And I SAID:

>You're not SUPPRESSING anything in those Armstrong trial transcripts,
>are you, Private Owen? And your SUPPRESSING the transcripts wouldn't
>have anything to do somehow with what's on the Veritas site, would
>it?
>
>I ask that question for several reasons: one, because of your
>propensity to sqwawk "Veritas loons!," two, because of your dripping,
>venomous, sarcastic, vicious, vitriolic hatred of ALL the anonymice
>who have methodically published and exposed more of the same kind of
>FULLY documented material as the data that's on the Veritas site, and
>three, because, as a result of something that Cambridge posted in his
>requests to you, I did one quick check on a hunch, and that led to
>another, and that led to another, and suddenly I found that I had
>tripped over THIS interesting little timeline:
>
> 18 July 1997
> GERRY ARMSTRONG: "DM is immortalized for his famous gang
> bang sec check on Homer Schomer in probably 1982. Homer
> testified about it in the Armstrong I trial in 1984 (LASC
> No. C 420153). ...Does anyone know if these trial
> transcripts have ever been webbed?"
> CHRIS OWEN: "They haven't been, but I have a partial copy
> of the transcript and have been scanning it. You'll see it
> on the Web soon... (and hopefully the whole thing
> eventually, when I find a complete copy of the transcript)."
> Source: Message-ID <5qoghq$io9$1@due.unit.no>
>
> 14 September 1997
> The web site "Veritas" is announced for the first time in
> a.r.s. in message <342d5a9c.25323210@news.snafu.de> from
> Tilman Hauser. It charts, for the first time, the real
> Scientology corporate structure, demonstrating and
> documenting the seniority of Church of Spiritual Technology
> (CST) and CST's ownership of the copyrights. Veritas also
> reveals and documents that CST is operating behind the
> fictitious business name "L. Ron Hubbard Library." Veritas
> also reveals and documents that CST was created by and is run
> by non-Scientologist tax attorney Special Directors. It also
> exposes the involvement of former Assistant Commissioner of
> IRS, Meade Emory.
> Source: Message-ID: <342d5a9c.25323210@news.snafu.de>
> See: http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/index.htm
> http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/copygrab.htm
> http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/power.htm
> http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/cstdba.htm
> http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/secret/index.htm

Do you see the DATE of the announcement of VERITAS there above, cockle
brain? Are you starting to get ANY clue about what popping off your
FUCKING loud mouth without CHECKING THE FUCKING FACTS first gets you? It
gets you this kind of public embarrassment. It gets you falling under
the spell of the Kween Kunt of the Kill Kults Klan disinformation spin.
It gets you lapping up her fucking LIES from her perfumed hand, you
fucking Kady LAP DOG. So NOW let's see where Public Research Foundation
ACTUALLY comes into the picture:

> 5 November 1997
> Chris Owen publishes "Piercing the Corporate Veil," a
> convoluted distortion of the actual Scientology corporate
> structure. The essay is filled with falsehoods and seeks to
> convince the reader that "The Church of Scientology is
> controlled by the Religious Technology Center under the
> absolute direction of David Miscavige," attempting to support
> the lie with another lie, claiming that "RTC has de facto
> control by means of licenses regarding trademarks and service
> marks." Nothing could be further from the truth, except
> perhaps another blatant lie Owen puts into the introductory
> material, claiming falsely that "Norman Starkey (under the
> registered 'doing business as' or dba 'The L.Ron Hubbard
> Library') has control of the copyrights with the exception of
> the 'OT levels', which are supposedly registered to RTC."
> Owen's essay is a patchwork of such blatant and proven
> falsehoods, and is directly contrary to what is published and
> fully documented on the Veritas site. "Piercing the Corporate
> Veil" appears to have been created specifically as a hasty
> disinformation attempt to counter and discredit the very
> facts that Veritas has published and documented. In his lies,
> particularly about CST, Owen cites the Armstrong trial
> transcripts (see 18 July 1977, above).
> Source: Message-ID: <63ofql$kas$1@due.unit.no>
>
> 5 December 1997
> The Las Vegas, Nevada-based Public Research Foundation's
> (PRF) press release "Hidden Ties Between IRS and Scientology
> Revealed" is published in a.r.s. It lays out and documents
> the connections between the Lenskes and Meade Emory and the
> IRS, and documents CST's ownership and control over all the
> copyrights and over the most important trademarks, as well as
> CST's controlling supremeacy over RTC.
> Source: Message-ID: <2E8h0MdlgUvN092yn@islandnet.com>

Doh! You sure got the fucking wool pulled over your eyes by the
Ministry's ocean's-length Canadian SpinMistress, didn't you, jerk?

It's ~ A L L ~ in the FUCKING record!

Well, I wonder what happens THEN:

> 15. c. December 1997
> Gerry Armstrong has travelled to Nevada and contacted PRF,
> professing an interest in "helping" them in their
> investigations. They blow him off.
> Source: Message-ID: <34c522e1.437924384@news.dowco.com>
>
>And then: no Armstrong trial transcript webbed by Private Owen! And
>after you and Armstrong had set it up so cleverly, too! What a
>let-down!

But can YOU see the fucking relationships? NO, asshole, because YOU'RE
too busy listening to Kady's sweet NOTHINGS in your fucking ear, you
fucking patsy. Yeah, that's the covert black bag man Gerry Armstrong
that your "differences" with are on a "completely different" basis than
his being a cocksucking covert lying fucking Canadian agent in league
with the panting slut you listen to.

And of course you sucked up the lies in "Piercing the Corporate Veil,"
which OWEN ~and~ O'MALLEY BOTH know is a wheel-barrow FULL of FUCKING
HORSESHIT. And has she EVER raised a SINGLE word in protest of Owen's
disgusting, filthy, lying PROPAGANDA, which he has had to SUPPRESS the
Armstrong transcripts just to keep afloat?

Fuck ~NO~! And you are too fucking MESMERIZED and INFATUATED to EVER
fucking figure out WHY. You are BREAKFAST for the manipulative CUNT, you
are what she EATS. You are EXACTLY the kind of gullible prey the fucking
living-dead vampire LOOKS for.

You think she gives a flying FUCK about YOU or ANYBODY? Wake up, you
poor plaything. She has a JOB and a PAYCHECK and a SCRIPT to follow, and
that is ALL she is in ANY of this for. And she strokes those who she
KNOWS she can fucking USE to forward her PROPAGANDA agenda.

She has NO fucking soul, NO conscience about it, NO scruples, NO
decency, NO honesty, NO humanity, NO consideration for how many fucking
lives she ruins while she goes around mewing about the "poor victims."
She has a fucking PAYCHECK and a JOB TO DO. And she will manipulate and
use ANYBODY to her own ends.

She has been pegged for YEARS. All she needed was to be paid out enough
rope to hang herself in her narcissistic overconfidence, and that is
EXACTLY what she has done, and now she has been left twisting in the
fucking wind for the flies--not that they would go anywhere near her.

She is BRANDED.

She died of a fever
and no one could save her.
And that was the end of
poor Molly Malone.
Now her ghost wheels her barrow
down the streets broad and narrow
crying "Cockles and mussels
alive, alive-oh!"

Okay, mussel brain, NOW you can plonk me to attempt to save face,
asshole. Or, you can fucking SNAP OUT OF IT and GROW UP, and find out
how you've been manipulated. But you haven't EVER noticed ME trying to
curry your fucking favor in order to USE you, HAVE YOU? NO! You know
why? Because ~I'M~ telling you the fucking TRUTH, not trying to sell you
a fucking wheel-barrow of PREPACKAGED government BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA
covering up international crimes, and sprinkled with perfume, like SHE
is.

CL

==================================SIG==================================
The so-called "A.R.S. Week In Review" is a white-washed propaganda rag
whose excuse for an "editor"--Rod Keller--uses extreme socio-political
censorship to hide important material facts from anyone relying on it.
Keller is in a deep state of denial on the existence and power of the
corporation known as "Church of Spiritual Technology" (CST--doing
business as the "L. Ron Hubbard Library"), and the three tax lawyers who
control it: Sherman Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller. CST
is the owner of all Scientology-related intellectual property, and is
the senior and most powerful corporation in all of Scientology. Keller
"sanitizes" his publication, keeping out of it of all mention of CST and
the non-Scientologist attorneys running it. Anyone in pursuit or support
of truth and integrity should boycott "A.R.S. Week in Review." Read the
newsgroup alt.religion.scientology for yourself and learn the truth.
=======================================================================
"In Wollersheim's case, make that lying, millionaire, winner scumbag."
--Michael Reuss, Honorary Kid
=======================================================================
"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)
=======================================================================

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.8 for non-commercial use <http://www.pgp.com>

iQA/AwUBPmQGMtAKsx0v8qcvEQL4BwCgzRYwFOSqqark01W8wXo8mmRR1hgAn1rv
m+Wj4X0JQ8Ig0up75T2PMeYP
=Fxc0
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


 

Thread

 

§  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §