http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=15HB8R8J37680.017337963%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Where is Chris "Tricky Dicky" Owen?
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 28 Feb 2003 00:26:50 +0100

Where the hell has Chris "Tricky Dicky" Owen slunk off to NOW, just when
the world is waiting for him to save them from the horrors of Narconon?

Godallmighty, Private Owen! You post a message asking for volunteers to
help save the world from Narconon, then somebody asks you for the
Armstrong and Christofferson transcripts, and suddenly you're fucking
~AWOL~ again. Are you hiding under your bunk in the barracks? What the
~FUCK~ is going on? Are you out in the back courtyard of the British
Ministry of Defence digging up the garden burying the fucking
transcripts?

"Far from trying to hide the facts, my effort throughout has
been to discover the factsÑ-"
Richard Milhouse Nixon

This is starting to smell a little rank, Private Owen, just from where I
sit. I know there are MANY ways to interpret things, but, frankly,
you're starting to look just a LITTLE bit like a lying motherfucker.

"The facts are complicated, the evidence conflicting. It
would not be right for me to try to sort out the evidence, to
rebut specific witnesses, or to pronounce my own judgments
about their credibility."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Hey, Bare-Faced Owen: you're a magna-cum-in-your-hand Oxford scholar of
history, aren't you? So you DO know, don't you, that those who do not
learn from history are doomed to repeat it?

"What really hurts in matters of this sort is not the fact
that they occur, because overzealous people in campaigns do
things that are wrong. What really hurts is if you try to
cover it up."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

The reason I ask--and of course ~I~ am not an Oxford scholar, and you
know I can't express myself so fluidly and glibly as you--but the reason
I ask is because this whole Gerrygate mess with you sitting on the
transcripts is reminding me a little bit of something, but I can't quite
put my finger on it. I know there's an analogy in here somewhere, and I
was wondering if you could help me out.

Maybe it has to do with that "Snow White" thing that you've covered so
well. I mean, I know you've told us again and again about those
criminals, but I'm a little hazy on it. There were some people indicted,
and even convicted in that, weren't there? Is that what I'm thinking
about?

"I was told again and again that there was no indication that
any persons were involved other than the seven who were known
to have planned and carried out the operation, and who were
subsequently indicted and convicted."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Well, maybe that "Snow White" thing is it, but, you know, Private Owen,
I've got this weird sneaky suspicion that all this goes just a little
bit deeper. And, you know, somehow I just have this sneaky feeling that
what you've been suppressing for FIVE ~FUCKING~ YEARS--the Armstrong and
Christofferson transcripts--just might have some little tiny bit to do
with it. That's why I'm so troubled about seeing you keep them buried,
Private Owen. It's looking real, real BAD.

"Whatever may appear to have been the case before, whatever
improper activities may yet be discovered in connection with
this whole sordid affair...I want you to know beyond the
shadow of a doubt that...justice will be pursued fairly,
fully, and impartially, no matter who is involved."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

See, what I don't get is: HOW could it have happened the way we've been
TOLD it all happen, and WHO is really behind it all, when "The Official
Story" somehow manages to leave out ALL MENTION of the Lenskes, when
they were right smack dab in the big middle of EVERYTHING. You're a
historian: you see my problem?

"Looking back at the history of this case, two questions
arise: How could it have happened? Who is to blame?"
Richard Milhouse Nixon

See, that's EXACTLY what's at the crux of this WHOLE ~fucking~ mess,
Private Owen, and suddenly it seems you're sitting on nearly TEN
THOUSAND ~FUCKING~ PAGES OF EVIDENCE about it all, and have been
suppressing it for FIVE ~FUCKING~ YEARS.

And see, there's this little problem of $5 MILLION worth of intellectual
property that was STOLEN by Gerry Armstrong right out from under the
fucking NOSES of the crime-boss Lenske Bros., when they were the
fiduciaries over ALL of that intellectual property. That's GRAND THEFT,
Private Owen. That's some ~serious~ shit. And the WHOLE STORY of HOW
Armstrong got them out from under the fucking NOSES of the Lenske Bros.,
and WHO was involved in that interstate grand theft is contained in
those transcripts--that you're busy burying.

"Who, then, is to blame for what happened in this case? For
specific criminal actions by specific individuals, those who
committed those actions must, of course, bear the liability
and pay the penalty."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Why are you involved in a cover-up of all this, Private Owen?

"There can be no whitewash..."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

You realize the international implications, don't you? See, it's
starting to look like you're in league with this Canadian crook,
Armstrong, who himself was in league with these two attorneys in the
United States, the Lenske Bros., who themselves were in league with
another attorney, Michael Flynn, who was supposedly representing
Armstrong, and it all revolves around millions of dollars worth of
intellectual property.

And maybe everybody might be a TAD more tolerant about all this smelly
shit if you JUST weren't in the employ of the British Ministry of
Defence, Private Owen. Because right THERE, it starts to get real, REAL
sticky.

"[T]here have been allegations and insinuations...that I was
involved in an extensive plot to cover it up."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Now, I realize that you probably think that I am insinuating that
somehow you've been involved in an extensive plot to cover it up, and a
big "conspiracy theory," and all that crap, but, you know, Private Owen,
I'm just thinking about your reputation here.

"These actions will at last, once and for all, show that what
I knew and what I did with regard to the...coverup were just
as I have described them to you from the very beginning."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Oh, yeah: and the reputation of the British Ministry of Defence,
especially in these troubling times, what with Tony and George trying to
beat the bush for allies to back them up, because they're such honest
and honorable folks, doncha'know.

So, see, your EMPLOYMENT by the British Ministry of Defense WHILE you
are hiding and hoarding and suppressing important EVIDENCE, TRANSCRIPTS
concerning intellectual property that had been created IN INTERNATIONAL
WATERS, and in the ports and on the soil of MANY countries around the
world--well, this is just starting to get knee-deep, now, Private Owen.

And all the evidence is in those transcripts that YOU, an employee of the
British Ministry of Defence, are suppressing.

"In these folders that you see over here on my left are more
than 1,200 pages of transcripts... ."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Something on the order of 10,000 ~FUCKING~ PAGES OF EVIDENCE you're
suppressing, by my count. Is that right, Private Owen?

"These transcripts cover hour upon hour of discussions... ."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Jesus fucking Christ! I wonder how many HOURS of testimony THAT many
pages represents? My GOD, Private Owen! I think that in those two sets
of transcripts ALONE you may have more material evidence than EVERYTHING
that has EVER been posted in a.r.s.

Fancy that.

It also contains information about the magic "fingerprinted letters" to
"prove" that "L. Ron Hubbard" was "alive," letters that the United
States Treasury Department provided personnel and special government
inks for, doesn't it, Private Owen.

Hmmm. And you working for the British Ministry of Defence. Very, very
cozy, that.

It also contains testimony about Armstrong being involved with the
covert operations of the IRS, doesn't it, Private Owen?

"They were discussions...to find out what had happened, who
was responsible, what were the various degrees of
responsibilities, what were the legal culpabilities... ."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

You know, Private Owen, the more I think about it, the more I'm
beginning to believe that this transcripts thing is about to blow up
into an international incident.

"I realize that these transcripts will provide grist for many
sensational stories in the press. Parts will seem to be
contradictory with one another, and parts will be in conflict
with some of the testimony... ."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Well, at least the part about a British Ministry of Defence employee
being the one person in the world in possession of them, and SUPPRESSING
THE FUCK out of the evidence.

"I have been reluctant because the principle of
confidentiality is absolutely essential... . In reading the
raw transcripts of these conversations, I believe it will be
more readily apparent why that principle is essential and
must be maintained in the future."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Oh, I ~JUST~ remembered what you said a few days ago! ~That's~ right: I
bet you're not releasing the transcripts because you think I'll "weave
them into a conspiracy theory." Is that it? Or wait: was it the fact of
your NOT releasing them that I would "weave into a conspiracy theory."
Well... FUCK! I don't see any way I can win here, Private Owen.

"I have been reluctant to release these...not just because
they will embarrass me and those with whom I have
talked--which they will--and not just because they will
become the subject of speculation and even ridicule--which
they will--and not just because certain parts of them will be
seized upon by political and journalistic opponents--which
they will. I have been reluctant because...people have spoken
their minds freely, never dreaming that specific sentences or
even parts of sentences would be picked out as the subjects
of national attention and controversy."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Well, I'm just not sure what's going to happen next on this, Private
Owen, especially since you've gone AWOL again.

Of course, ~I~ wouldn't be so presumptuous as to give ADVICE to a
fucking OXFORD SCHOLAR, who is also an admitted covert agent for the
British Ministry of Defence, but... Well, you know, Private Owen, I'm
afraid that CL and his clusters are the ~LEAST~ of your ~FUCKING~
problems right about this specific moment.

Who the fuck am ~I~ to give advice to the British Ministry of Defence,
but ~I~ think they better burn the rest of the entire GB budget if they
have to, to GET THOSE ~FUCKING~ TRANSCRIPTS PUBLISHED before somebody
else does, and send YOUR ass back to swabbing decks.

Their asset is compromised. Your cover is blown. The jig is up. Your ass
has been hung out to dry.

You're covering up for somebody by suppressing those transcripts, and
THAT means that the Ministry is implicated, because they goddamned sure
BETTER know what one of their covert operatives is involved in.

So who the FUCK are you and the Ministry trying to protect, Private
Owen?

"Names are named in these transcripts. Therefore, it is
important to remember that much that appears in them is no
more than hearsay or speculation... ."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

What the FUCK are you and the Ministry covering up?

"I wanted to do what was right, but I wanted to do it in a
way that would cause the least unnecessary damage... ."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Is it the Lenskes? Meade Emory? The Treasury Department?

"I was striving to sort out a complex tangle, not only of
facts but also questions of legal and moral responsibility. I
wanted, above all, to be fair. I wanted to draw distinctions,
where those were appropriate, between persons who were active
and willing participants on the one hand, and on the other,
those who might have gotten inadvertently caught up in the
web and be technically indictable but morally innocent."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

It ~IS~ all going to come out, Private Owen. And now you've tangled the
Ministry up in all this. This is a ~FUCKING~ mess you've made. You've
lied your fucking ass off, been caught red-handed covering up for the
Lenskes with that "L. Ron Hubbard Library" bullshit you tried to shove
down everybody's throats, claiming that it was Starkey. And now you've
been caught red-handed SUPPRESSING close to TEN THOUSAND ~FUCKING~ PAGES
of testimony and EVIDENCE.

"From the beginning, I have said that in many places...there
were ambiguities--a statement and comments that different
people with different perspectives might interpret in
drastically different ways--but although the words may be
ambiguous, though the discussions may have explored many
alternatives, the record of my actions is totally clear now,
and I still believe it was totally correct then."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

It's over Private Owen. You can't keep stonewalling. You can't keep
hiding under your bunk. You can't bury the transcripts out in the
Ministry's courtyard.

"I believed then, and I believe today, that I had a
responsibility...to consider every option...where production
of sensitive national security matters was at
issue--protection of such matters."
Richard Milhouse Nixon

Publish, Private Owen. Publish NOW. Save your ass. Save the Ministry.
Tell them they CANNOT make the same mistakes that have been made in
HISTORY, Private Owen.

Oxford historian.

Bastion of truth and honesty.

PUBLISH the ~FUCKING~ transcripts, scum.

"But in the end we are going to be bled to death. And in the
end it is all going to come out anyway. Then you get the
worst of both worlds. We are going to lose, and people are
going to-- And in effect look like a coverup. So that we
cannot do."
Richard Milhouse Nixon
White House meeting with Halderman, et al.

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)