From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Call for Volunteer Chris Owen, 3rd request
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 25 Feb 2003 13:02:33 +0100

Beverly Rice <dbj1120@mpinet.net> wrote:

>Cambridge wrote:
>>Beverly Rice <dbj1120@mpinet.net> wrote:

>>>Hey, I would ~love~ to see that stuff posted . . . I truly would.

>Well, to my knowledge, none of the transcripts that you mentioned have
>ever been posted, unless I just missed them, have they?

He said they hadn't, Bev, and you snipped it. He said:

CAMBRIDGE:
>>Yes, well, lamentably he has not posted them, which is the crux of
>>the matter. He hardly has quoted from them at all. He only has
>>paraphrased them to his own design, then typed cites to them, secure
>>in the knowledge that no relevantly independent or disinterested
>>individual or group possessed a copy of the transcripts against
>>which to review his usage of them.

His Holiness Bare-Faced Owen has thrown out greasy, gristly little
scraps to the unwashed throngs in narrow support of his own beslimed
agenda of lies.

>Have they even been seen by anyone else

Jesus, girl, is your newsreader skipping or something? He said:

CAMBRIDGE:
>>If all of this weren't enough, it is further compounded, if that is
>>even possible, by the recognition that the only other people in the
>>world who might probably possess a copy of the transcripts are the
>>attorneys who were overseeing all Hubbard related litigation at the
>>time of the Armstrong and Christofferson trials: Lenske, Lenske &
>>Heller.

So the functional and relevant answer to your question is "NO," the
transcripts haven't been seen by anybody else. That's the point: Chris
"Tricky Dicky" Owen is sitting on the Gerrygate transcripts making sure
that he and Armstrong and the crime-boss Lenske Bros. are the only ones
who know what's actually in them.

(Somebody wipe the sweat off of Richard M. Owen's upper lip so he can
look with furrowed brow into the camera and low: "I am not a crook!")

You can bet your ~ass~ that "personal attorneys of L. Ron Hubbard"
Sherman and Stephen Lenske have a copy of the Armstrong trial and every
OTHER fucking trial. Here's how they were described at the time when
they were running around like interns for the U.S. Treasury Department
dropping U.S. Treasury Department-approved letters from "L. Ron Hubbard"
off at the Armstrong and DeWolf courts:

"Hubbard's attorneys, Sherman and Stephen Lenske, called the
letter 'an important piece of evidence.' Sherman Lenske said
experts told him they could determine if prints came from a
dead man because a body decomposes rapidly. One of the
experts who validated Hubbard's letter, retired U.S. Treasury
fingerprint and document expert Howard C. Doulder, said he
probably could not tell the difference if fingerprints were
from a carefully preserved body, but added that he had been
shown 'boxes and boxes' of recent manuscripts in Hubbard's
handwriting and was certain he was alive."
The Washington Post
March 7, 1983, Monday, Final Edition
Sect's Missing Founder Leaves Legal Morass
By Jay Mathews, Washington Post Staff Writer

Well, gee, I wonder where the ~FUCK~ "retired" U.S. Treasury mule Howard
C. Doulder got to see "boxes and boxes" of RECENT manuscripts "in
Hubbard's handwriting." (OMIGOD! I wonder if Doulder is DORIAN!) (Look,
it was a fucking joke, for chrissake. Don't you DARE look at me that
way.)

THE LENSKES are the ones who delivered the first purported letter from
the missing "L. Ron Hubbard" to the ARMSTRONG court:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1983-02-03threeletters.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1983-02-10-1stletter.html

You know: the letter from the missing "L. Ron Hubbard," the
"authenticity" of which was holy-watered by TWO employees of the United
States Treasury Department, using special U.S. Government-only inks for
"L. Ron Hubbard" to sprinkle it with. You remember the Treasury
Department I'm talking about, right? That's where Meade Emory and Howard
M. Schoenfeld worked. (There is ~NO~ fucking connection, though. Check
with Michael Rawass if you don't believe me. I mean, check with him if
you can whistle him down from the trees.)

Of course the court record of that little Lenske-conducted dog-and-pony
show of the first "fingerprinted letter" from "L. Ron Hubbard" is in the
Armstrong transcripts that Owen is keeping suppressed, too. Did you
realize that?

And now a word from Chris "Stonewall" Owen:

"Whatever may appear to have been the case before, whatever
improper activities may yet be discovered in connection with
this whole sordid affair, I want the American people, I want
you to know beyond the shadow of a doubt that...justice will
be pursued fairly, fully, and impartially, no matter who is
involved. This office is a sacred trust and I am determined
to be worthy of that trust."
Chris Owen

Wait...

No, ~I'm~ sorry: that was Richard Milhouse Nixon, 30 April 1973, just as
"Snow White" was being written. No, no--I mean just as Watergate was
coming apart at the seams. No, wait--that ~IS~ almost EXACTLY when "Snow
White" was being written. (Damn, this history shit isn't as easy as
Private Owen makes it look.)

So here are three parties united in the common purpose of making sure
that none of us get to see what's in the transcripts: Chris Owen, Gerry
Armstrong, and Lenske, Lenske & Heller. Hmmmmmmmmm. Strange bedfellows,
wouldn't you say?

>or are they sealed?
>
>If they are sealed I could understand it.

Hell no, the transcripts aren't sealed except being sealed in His
Holiness Bare-Faced Owen's bottom left drawer. (No... Wait... That
was... Ah, ~FUCK~ it.) They're only sealed up Private Owen's ass. It was
the 30,000 documents Armstrong had stolen that were placed under seal
during the trial. I'm sorry, I misspoke: the $5 million worth of 30,000
documents that THE LENSKES stole out of the archives they were supposed
to be protecting for the missing Hubbard, and then had Armstrong be the
bag man to take across the country and deliver to their accomplice,
Michael Flynn, which stolen property the city of Clearwater provided
some rent-a-cops to guard for Armstrong and Flynn:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1986-06-09vanschaick.html

>Can it be that hard to find where they were obtained from?
>
>Aren't transcripts kept in the districts where the hearings took place?

Bev, it ain't like coupons you cut out of the Sunday paper; court
transcripts are SOLD for an arm and a leg. That's why it's so ~FUCKING~
odd that Private Bare-Faced Owen, who does all this as a little "hobby,"
don'cha know, somehow has several THOUSANDS of dollars worth of court
transcripts in his private collection, which he has been SUPPRESSING for
FIVE ~FUCKING~ YEARS or more.

Here's what we're supposed to believe now: Bare-Faced Owen spent
THOUSANDS of dollars on the transcripts so he could put about 8 cites in
"Piercing the Corporate Veil" <SPIT!>. Why? Because it's his FUCKING
HOBBY.

Bare-Faced Owen is HEAVILY funded by ~somebody~. Hmmmm. Now I just
wonder who the ~FUCK~ might be bankrolling the boy...

>Where specifically did the hearings take place?

It's all right here:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1983-02-10-1stletter.html

"It was on 10 February 1983 that the world first learned
anything at all about the three letters purportedly written
on 3 February 1983 by the missing L. Ron Hubbard, and it only
found out about one of them.

"...Below are relevant excerpts from the first known media
reports about the first letter, delivered on Friday, 10
February 1983 to Los Angeles Superior Court Judge L. John
Cole, presiding over the trial of Gerald Armstrong concerning
30,000 original documents and manuscripts belonging to
Hubbard (later valued at $5 million) that Armstrong had
stolen. (The second letter purportedly written by Hubbard on
3 February 1983 goes to a different court four days later, on
Monday, 14 February 1983. The third letter doesn't turn up
until 20 February 1983, in the Rocky Mountain News.)

"It is not mentioned in these stories, but it is certain from
media reports about the companion second and third letters
that this first letter came through Hubbard's attorneys
Sherman and Stephen Lenske. Both were already Special
Directors of CST at the time."

Cole is the judge who put the 30,000 Lenske/Armstrong-stolen documents
under seal on 24 September 1982: "21 boxes of personal letters and
journals of the sect's reclusive founder L. Ron Hubbard," as the Lenskes
made sure a UPI story of 26 April 1983 put it.

Bare-Faced Owen is the only one who has sealed the transcripts. Why
don't we have just one more moment of Chris Owen zen:

"In these folders that you see over here on my left are more
than 1,200 pages of transcripts... . I realize that these
transcripts will provide grist for many sensational stories
in the press. Parts will seem to be contradictory with one
another, and parts will be in conflict with some of the
testimony... . I have been reluctant because the principle of
confidentiality is absolutely essential... . In reading the
raw transcripts of these conversations, I believe it will be
more readily apparent why that principle is essential and
must be maintained in the future."
Chris Owen

Wait...

No, THAT wasn't Chris, either! <HEAD SMACK!> No, that was Richard
Milhouse Nixon, TOO, on 29 April 1974, just a few months before Gerald
Wolfe got hired as a clerk typist at IRS! Doh!

I better leave this history stuff to the Oxford scholar. <g>

>>The study of the Flynn clients will be posted regardless of whether
>>Mr. Owen elects to remain in his self-appointed Sophist Office of
>>Censorship or not.

>Now, ~THAT~ is something I am really looking forward to seeing.

Okay, I'm going to "me, too" that one. :-)

>Do you have a list of who all the Flynn clients are?
>
>If so, could you list them at least?

I'll "me too" that one, too, Cambridge, if it won't compromise your
final presentation.

>I just fear losing any audience at all re CST, that's bascially it in a
>nutshell . . .
>
>it has taken so long and ~SO~ much pounding.

I wouldn't lose a WINK of sleep over it if I were you. Despite what
Bare-Faced Owen and Team Armstrong (kudos to whoever coined that one)
and their various sock-puppets try to put over, there is PLENTY of
audience for the information on CST and the Lenskes, and there ain't one
of them going ANYWHERE. I guaran-fucking-TEE you that while Private Owen
might not know the SIZE of the audience, he sure as HELL knows some of
the more important parties with front-row seats who have been extremely
interested in all this material. Why do you think the British Minsistry
of Defence has an "Oxford scholar" <SPIT!> on this FULL TIME? Why do you
think there have been SO MANY Commonwealth people at the very CENTER of
ALL this, ALL of them lying their asses off trying to keep "The Official
Story" afloat?

Do you have ANY idea how many international boundaries and governments
and alliances all this stuff has crossed during the past few decades?

Do you have ANY idea how many neutral countries and American and British
ALLIES have been USED like whores and played as fucking PAWNS, played as
SUCKERS in that game, a decades-long game that led DIRECTLY to huge
holes being drilled out in the Californa and New Mexico wastelands?

Some of the a.r.s. POSTERS may be most concerned with what's happening
behind their neighbors' curtains, or with picketing the local
Scientology bookstore and sniggering up their sleeve because they
mangaged to bully and harrass one of those subhuman "clams" enough to
get a reaction, and so can go home and post it on a.r.s. and feel like
something more than the complete loser they are, but it's time to grow
up, kiddies: Scientology is an INTERNATIONAL issue, and has been for
DECADES.

YOU may not know everything that's riding on Chris "Tricky Dicky" Owen
keeping that information in the Armstrong transcripts suppressed, but I
guaran-fucking-TEE you that HE does, and his superiors do. Right now
they are sweating fucking BULLETS over the issue of these transcripts.
That's why His Holiness Bare-Faced Owen has now slinked off again to go
ask somebody what to do.

Having sat here and watched what happened when Cambridge just lightly
touched ~that~ fucking hot spot, I'm virtually CERTAIN now that at one
time--when these lying fucks like Owen and Armstrong and Brooks and
company COMPLETELY controlled the entire PR arena on behalf of the
Lenskes with "The Official Story"--the Armstrong trial transcript was
their "Little Boy" that Owen was going to drop on the entire world. And
then suddenly a "Veritas" came whistling in out of NOWHERE and blew that
entire 5000 pages into fucking parade confetti.

With what Veritas and others exposed, ALL of that material in the
Armstrong transcripts was NOW going to be seen and evaluated in an
~entirely~ different light. Now all that fucking finger-pointing at
their David "Particle Board" Miscavige cut-out standee was going to be
entirely exposed for the fucking FRAUD that it was.

That's why Bare-Faced Owen sat down and worked his poor little blistered
Private Owen fingers to the bone hacking out "Piercing the Corporate
Veil" to try and muddy the waters some more and regain control of the
playing field. It was MASSIVE damage control, and of course was a pack
of lies, but it was no sooner done than a "Public Research Foundation"
missive came whistling in out of the Nevada desert and blew THAT fucking
pack of lies into a cloud of floating, spinning confetti.

So they sent Armstrong in to Nevada on a black bag search-and-destroy
mission to infiltrate PRF, and for probably the first time in his life
the smooth, glib, covert, smiling fucking criminal double-talking prick
got his hat handed to him and a big invisible boot in his skinny lying
ass that landed him back in Canada, and the size of his Pinocchio nose
was probably the only thing that kept him from biting off his own
fucking lying tongue when he landed on his face.

Time to grow up, kiddies. Scientology is an INTERNATIONAL issue.

Why do you think all these elaborate lies and expensive Hide-the-Hubbard
frauds have been being played out for DECADES? Why do you think a former
IRS Assistant Commissioner was involved? Why do you think it was United
States Treasury Department personnel who were running the entire Lenske
dog-and-pony show to "prove" that "L. Ron Hubbard" was alive in 1983?
Why do you think there has been so much State Department meddling
overseas? Why do you think it's non-Scientology tax attorneys now
running all of Scientology?

'Cause "L. Ron Hubbard" wanted it that way? Can you ~really~ keep
falling for such an idiotic fucking cock-and-bull story? The actual
AUDIENCE for all this information, TRUST me, is NOT that stupid.

Armstrong knows it. Owen knows it. Rinder knows it. Stacy Brooks Young
and Robert Vaughn Young knew it. Why do you think they and their minions
have gone to such ENORMOUS lengths to try and discredit Veritas and PRF?
Didn't you notice that was the ONE thing that the superstar "critics"
~AND~ the ~known~ OSA (meaning Lenske) sock-puppets like wgert and Rod
Fletcher (Bill Howdy Yaude) were UNITED in doing? Didn't you notice that
BOTH "sides" were completly bent on DISCREDITING those sources of
information, and that NEITHER "side" would EVER address even ~ONE~
SINGLE ~FUCKING~ FACT that Veritas and PRF et al. were presenting?

Time to grow up, kiddies, and learn how the real world really works.

Just because K-Mart off-the-shelf twerps like Rawass Reuss and desert
rat Shy David and Barking David Bird run around flapping and sqwuawking
"conspiracy theory" and "Veritas loons" like the dimestore crackpots
they are, DON'T fret over there being any "loss of audience." There is a
RAPT audience reading ALL of this, ALLLL around the small, small world.

Of course, it ~is~ regretably true that some of them, the ones with
ostentatious little flags on their cars, may be missing out on the
sublime pleasure of actually reading my own unexpurgated poetic
expressions, but they are ~defintely~ having Executive Summaries plopped
on their mahogany desks next to their O.J.

They, though, don't conduct their bid'ness in a.r.s. They conduct
~their~ bid'ness ~elsewhere~.

>I know one thing for sure, the CST thing is going to have some things
>in it that are going to be very interesting if it all ever comes out.

>Do you think it will come out . . . ever?

~COUNT~ on it.

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)