From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Call for Volunteer Chris Owen, 3rd request
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 22 Feb 2003 10:18:33 +0100

ronthewarhero@yahoo.co.uk (Chris Owen) wrote:

>No doubt CL and his various alter egos and sock puppets will denounce
>me for not jumping to attention and joining his "masochistic addiction
>to perusing eye-glazingly complex and tedious documentation", as Kady
>once put it, but frankly I couldn't care less.

Now, now, Private Owen: don't be that way. I'm not going to denounce
you. I'm taking the high road on this one. I'm very glad to see
Cambridge is back, very glad to hear that he's working on the Flynn
cases, and really looking forward to seeing those transcripts.

>CL/Ace of Spade/Kase Ossifer (or whatever alias he's using today) is a
>malicious propagandist as well as a loon.

<Phff!> Yeah, yeah, yeah. You and Armstrong and Reuss and your pathetic,
redundant, stale, threadbare, broken-record cluster fixations.

That stillborn clump was D.O.A. when Armstrong dragged it out into the
middle of the floor and started beating it, and now it's just getting
green and moldy and smelly. Can't you come up with ANYTHING original or
clever or effective? It seems that the anonymice have ~REALLY~ gotten
under your piped choker collar, Private Owen. I think you might pop a
fucking vein at this rate.

So, why ~are~ you sitting on the Armstrong case docs? You trying to
hatch them or something?

(I know, I know, I said I was going to take the high road, but then I
realized I had abandoned that course in the very act of responding to
~you~ at all. So ~fuck~ it: I changed my mind. It's my time of the
month.)

You're not SUPPRESSING anything in those Armstrong trial transcripts,
are you, Private Owen? And your SUPPRESSING the transcripts wouldn't
have anything to do somehow with what's on the Veritas site, would it?

I ask that question for several reasons: one, because of your propensity
to sqwawk "Veritas loons!," two, because of your dripping, venomous,
sarcastic, vicious, vitriolic hatred of ALL the anonymice who have
methodically published and exposed more of the same kind of FULLY
documented material as the data that's on the Veritas site, and three,
because, as a result of something that Cambridge posted in his requests
to you, I did one quick check on a hunch, and that led to another, and
that led to another, and suddenly I found that I had tripped over THIS
interesting little timeline:

GERRY ARMSTRONG: "DM is immortalized for his famous gang
bang sec check on Homer Schomer in probably 1982. Homer
testified about it in the Armstrong I trial in 1984 (LASC
No. C 420153). ...Does anyone know if these trial
transcripts have ever been webbed?"
CHRIS OWEN: "They haven't been, but I have a partial copy
of the transcript and have been scanning it. You'll see it
on the Web soon... (and hopefully the whole thing
eventually, when I find a complete copy of the transcript)."
Source: Message-ID <5qoghq$io9$1@due.unit.no>

The web site "Veritas" is announced for the first time in
a.r.s. in message <342d5a9c.25323210@news.snafu.de> from
Tilman Hauser. It charts, for the first time, the real
Scientology corporate structure, demonstrating and
documenting the seniority of Church of Spiritual Technology
(CST) and CST's ownership of the copyrights. Veritas also
reveals and documents that CST is operating behind the
fictitious business name "L. Ron Hubbard Library." Veritas
also reveals and documents that CST was created by and is run
by non-Scientologist tax attorney Special Directors. It also
exposes the involvement of former Assistant Commissioner of
IRS, Meade Emory.
Source: Message-ID: <342d5a9c.25323210@news.snafu.de>
See: http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/index.htm
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/copygrab.htm
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/power.htm
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/cstdba.htm
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/secret/index.htm

Chris Owen publishes "Piercing the Corporate Veil," a
convoluted distortion of the actual Scientology corporate
structure. The essay is filled with falsehoods and seeks to
convince the reader that "The Church of Scientology is
controlled by the Religious Technology Center under the
absolute direction of David Miscavige," attempting to support
the lie with another lie, claiming that "RTC has de facto
control by means of licenses regarding trademarks and service
marks." Nothing could be further from the truth, except
perhaps another blatant lie Owen puts into the introductory
material, claiming falsely that "Norman Starkey (under the
registered 'doing business as' or dba 'The L.Ron Hubbard
Library') has control of the copyrights with the exception of
the 'OT levels', which are supposedly registered to RTC."
Owen's essay is a patchwork of such blatant and proven
falsehoods, and is directly contrary to what is published and
fully documented on the Veritas site. "Piercing the Corporate
Veil" appears to have been created specifically as a hasty
disinformation attempt to counter and discredit the very
facts that Veritas has published and documented. In his lies,
particularly about CST, Owen cites the Armstrong trial
transcripts (see 18 July 1977, above).
Source: Message-ID: <63ofql$kas$1@due.unit.no>

The Las Vegas, Nevada-based Public Research Foundation's
(PRF) press release "Hidden Ties Between IRS and Scientology
Revealed" is published in a.r.s. It lays out and documents
the connections between the Lenskes and Meade Emory and the
IRS, and documents CST's ownership and control over all the
copyrights and over the most important trademarks, as well as
CST's controlling supremeacy over RTC.
Source: Message-ID: <2E8h0MdlgUvN092yn@islandnet.com>

15. c. December 1997
Gerry Armstrong has travelled to Nevada and contacted PRF,
professing an interest in "helping" them in their
investigations. They blow him off.
Source: Message-ID: <34c522e1.437924384@news.dowco.com>

And then: no Armstrong trial transcript webbed by Private Owen! And
after you and Armstrong had set it up so cleverly, too! What a let-down!

You know, that's a pretty revealingly ugly little timeline right there,
Private Owen. It DOES look like you slammed out your "Piercing the
Corporate Veil" package of lies SPECIFICALLY as a knee-jerk
disinformation response to the facts that Veritas had documented--which
STILL stand up completely, over five years later, while your lies have
been absoultely shredded.

Say, Private Owen, just between you and me: it didn't happen to work out
that Veritas and PRF blew yours and Armstrong's and the Lenskes' little
game into fucking confetti, did it? Is THAT why you have such a red,
raw, blister on your dick about Veritas all the time?

Is THAT why Armstrong went rushing off to Nevada to swoop down like a
vulture on the Public Research Foundation a few months later, in
December 1997, when PRF ~also~ published material about Meade Emory and
the Lenskes and CST all those connections?

It didn't just so happen to work out that the information that Veritas
and Public Research Foundation suddenly exposed to the world about CST
and Meade Emory and the Lenskes ALSO exposed the entire Armstrong case
dog-and-pony show as a complete Lenske/Spurlock/Flynn/Armstrong
engineered fraud, did it?

Is THAT why you abandoned webbing the Armstrong trial transcripts, and
instead quickly devoted your time to cranking out that stank piece of
disinformation shit, "Piercing the Corporate Veil," only CITING the
carefully-selected lies from the Armstrong trial that YOU and ARMSTRONG
and the Ministry ~wanted~ pushed forward?

You know, that sure as ~FUCK~ is the way it looks from where I sit,
Private Owen

You're not actually SUPPRESSING the testimony from that case
specifically because it would FURTHER expose the connections and the
actual roles of the Lenskes and Emory, are you Private Owen?

Come on, speak up, Private Owen!

<REMOTE VIEWING MODE>

I'm sort of getting this hazy picture of summer, 1997, and a slick,
highly stylized web site with the Armstrong transcripts--page after page
after page of utterly DAMNING testimony, with what they call around your
office "high production values"--just having the final finishing "Chris
Owen[TM]" touches put on it, just getting absolute RAVES from your
superiors at British Ministry of Defence (BMD), and JUST about ready to
go public when-- WHAM! Veritas hits the web!

And suddenly ~all~ that FUCKING work on the Armstrong transcripts
appears to be going ~directly~ to HELL. And all those years of the
Lesnkes and Armstrong and Spurlock laying the groundwork for it appears
to be going ~directly~ to HELL.

And Private Owen has to be soothed and calmed and medicated, and THEN,
after much cursing and storming heard from on high at the BMD, the
decision is made and the orders come down: Private Owen is to SET ASIDE
the Armstrong Trial web site, and Private Owen is to concentrate ALL his
attention first on RAPIDLY creating "Piercing the Corprate Veil" (PCV)
to counter those GODDAMNED facts that were not supposed to have gotten
out, but that have gotten out! That way, PCV, with enough lies, can
"re-establish" Miscavige as the "supreme leader over all of
Scientology," and the Armstrong trial transcripts can then be salvaged.
And, being the good little sailor he is, Private Owen says, "Yes, Sir!
Right away, Sir! May I suck your dick first, Sir!"

And Private Owen sweats over his word processor and cranks out lie after
lie after lie, making sure that each and every lie is backed up by some
of the other paid liars like Stacy Brooks and Gerry Armstrong and Lyman
Spurlock, and names it "Piercing the Corporate Veil," and rushes it out
the door. And a.r.s. morons fawn all over the work product of the
Ministry's "Oxford scholar" and lap up the lies.

And Private Owen and the Ministry have no sooner breathed a sigh of
relief when-- WHAM! the Public Research Foundation press release hits.
And then-- WHAM! the ARSCC Librarian appears and starts further
DOCUMENTING all that data.

And suddenly ~all~ that FUCKING work on the Armstrong transcripts goes
~directly~ to HELL. And all those years of the Lesnkes and Armstrong and
Spurlock laying the groundwork for it goes ~directly~ to HELL. All those
years of propping up and grooming David "Particle Board" Miscavige goes
~directly~ to HELL.

Armstrong goes flying off to Nevada to see if he can infiltrate PRF and
mark targets to be brought down--which is his specialty.

Waiting and fretting to hear word from Armstrong, Private Owen has to be
soothed and calmed and medicated, and then Armstrong gets TOTALLY
air-dried in public for his attempted infiltration of PRF.

So THEN, after much cursing and storming heard from on high at the BMD,
the decision is made and the orders come down: Private Owen is to
ABANDON that Armstrong Trial transcripts project ENTIRELY, and Private
Owen is to concentrate ALL his attention on staking out the territory of
the 1930s thourgh the 1940s, and produce "Ron the War Hero" instead, and
get everybody's attention ONTO that, and OFF of the goddamned bloody
CST/Lenske/Emory mess, while Emory works behind the scenes to get the
"Closing Agreement" leaked to the Wall Street Journal to let some STEAM
out of the ~FUCKING~ pressure cooker.

So Private Owen is ordered to RUN, don't WALK, and get fully onto the
"Ron the War Hero" project, and get onto it right away! And, being the
good little sailor he is, Private Owen says, "Yes, Sir! Right away, Sir!
May I suck your dick for you first, Sir!"

</REMOTE VIEWING MODE>

How am I doing, Private Owen? Is your fucking OFFICE bugged? Your PHONE
tapped? Your e-mail being intercepted? You BETTER have the ENTIRE
fucking area swept AGAIN. I bet you have the almost-complete Armstrong
Trial web site still on your hard drive, don't you? (Look out your
window and see if you can spot the reflection of binoculars anywhwere.)

Okay, let me go do a quick RV verification check and see how I did. Hang
on... Googling... Working... And... BINGO!

From: Chris Owen <chriso@lutefisk.demon.co.uk>
Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: "Ron The War Hero"
Date: 18 June 1998

LMAO! L M F A ~O~!!!!!!

Jeeeezus, Private Owen: it's REALLY looking now like you have been
ACTIVELY suppressing the Armstrong trial testimony now for, what,
something over FIVE ~FUCKING~ YEARS?!?

I mean, if that IS what's going on here, if you HAVE been suppressing
the testimony in the Armstrong case, that's going to look really, REALLY
ugly, Private Owen, ESPECIALLY if somebody ELSE now publishes it. Then
how the ~FUCK~ are you ~ever~ going to recover ANY tattered shred of
integrity?

Oh, well, that's YOUR problem, and I guess ONE way or another we'll find
out the truth when the transcripts get published. I, for one, can't
hardly fucking WAIT!

But you weren't through ranting and sputtering about me:

>Don't for a moment think that he's interested in truth;

Yeah, yeah, yeah. (Wipe your chin, Private Owen.) Yes, everyone: please,
whatever you do, DON'T think that, not even for a moment. Continue to
NOT THINK the thought, "CL is interested in truth." Keep carefully NOT
THINKING that "CL is interested in truth." Keep that thought about NOT
THINKING THAT uppermost in your mind at ALL TIMES! This is URGENT! Your
very sanity may depend on it.

Okay, Private Owen, I think they got the message.

I ~am~, however, ~very~ interested in these court transcripts now! Your
lame fucking excuses on this have REALLY piqued my curiosity. Not that
the transcripts are ~truth~, you understand; I wouldn't want to imply
that, because if they were, of course I wouldn't be interested in them,
right? But, after all, it IS the actual testimony from the lying fucking
crooks Armstrong, Sullivan et al. I can't hardly fucking WAIT!

Waiiiiiit a goddamned minute. Armstrong? Sullivan? I think I'm having an
"IQ test" epiphany. I guess the question would be:

What do all of these people have in common:
Chris Owen
Gerry Armstrong
Laurel Sullivan
Terri Gamboa
Norman F. Starkey
David Mayo
Kima Douglas
Russell Miller
Mike Rinder

I'll have to work on that one a bit, Private Owen.

I'm sorry I got sidetracked; you were saying something else nice about
me, weren't you:

>he's interested only in propping up his
>conspiracy theories and attacking anyone who undermines those
>theories.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. (Wipe your chin, Private Owen.) We've all heard it
over and over like a fucking broken record. But speaking of conspiracy
theories, Private Owen, the more I think about this, the more I realize
that I'm ~also~ REALLY interested now to find out how much you paid for
those 5,000 pages of court transcripts and where a lowly Private in the
British Ministry of Defence got THAT kind of fucking discretionary
scratch to throw away on his little "sideline hobby." Those things ain't
cheap, are they, Private Owen? You got yourself a sugar daddy? Are you a
kept Private, Private Owen?

But you weren't done praising me, were you:

>Having learned the hard way how unproductive it is to debate
>him, I don't intend to do so again.

LM ~F~ A ~O~!

You do have a way with words, Private Owen! You're giving me some of the
best belly laughs I've had in a long, long time. I ~will~ agree that it
sure as HELL has been "unproductive" for you to debate with some of the
anonymice, like Nigel, who so thoroughly sliced and diced your miserable
lying ass that the ONLY fucking thing you could do was slink away with
your tail tucked between your legs. I notice you don't mention Nigel in
your most recent cluster roll-call. I guess that would be because you
don't want to remind people how UTTERLY he humiliated your ass.

But you've never debated ME, Private Owen: you slink off and hide like
the phantom "L. Ron Hubbard" in "Bare-Faced Messiah" <SPIT!> every time
I come near you. You "clam" up, Private Owen. You're a chicken-shit
little fucking liar, which I proved with the E-meter embarrassment,
while you just sat there with a dick in your mouth and didn't answer up.
You were AWOL, Private Owen. A no-show. You skunked.

No, you don't debate me because you can't answer up to the FACTS,
Bare-Faced Owen. All you can do is shriek like a woman, "The anonymices!
EEEEEK! Bad anonymices! Bad anonymices!"

And in another thread, I've JUST finished dissecting your darling, the
Cinderella of "Bare-Faced Messiah" <SPIT!>, Kima Douglas, and nothing
fell out but squirming maggots. Why don't you trot over to my last
message in the thread "Where the hell was Starkey" and see if you can
find ANYTHING to salvage from all of HER fucking lies--which YOU
endorsed. (I made a special note of thanks to you for that, in that
message.)

Speaking of lies, what about THIS one you wrote, Bare-Faced Owen:

"Norman Starkey (under the registered 'doing business as' or
dba 'The L.Ron Hubbard Library') has control of the
copyrights."
Chris Owen
"Piercing the Corporate Veil"

It was a ~FUCKING~ lie when you wrote it--FIVE YEARS AGO--and it's a
~FUCKING~ lie now, and you've done NOTHING to correct it or remove it.

You know where the PROOF was THEN, and is NOW, Bare-Faced Owen, the
PROOF that what you wrote was a lie? I KNOW you know where it is, you
debased scum. It was on VERITAS at the time, and it's on VERITAS
now--you know, the factual information web site that you and Armstrong
and the rest of your pack of mangy fucking hyenas have done everything
in your power to discredit. Here is the url to Veritas's PROOF of your
Bare-Faced Owen lie, just as it was THEN, in 1997, when you WROTE the
fucking lie above:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/copygrab.htm

And right there on that chart, big as you please, IN A RED BOX, at 29
November 1993, right after the "Closing Agreement, it says clearly:

16.
Norman F. Starkey
transfers ALL
7,730 titles.
Transfer of
copyright

And then there's a BIG RED ARROW showing where the TRANSFER OF THOSE
7,730 COPYRIGHTS WENT, pointing over to "Church of Spiritual Technology,
doing business as the 'L. Ron Hubbard Library'". And right below that,
in the CST box, are the names of the founders: Meade Emory, Sherman
Lenske, Leon Misterek, Lyman Spurlock.

You'd have to be fucking BLIND to miss it. And it was ON THE WEB when
you wrote YOUR blatant fucking lie, above. And you KNEW it.

Veritas even had the DOCUMENTATION ~PROVING~ that at the time you wrote
your FUCKING lie above it was CST--~NOT~ Starkey--who was using the "L.
Ron Hubbard Library" d.b.a.

And here it is now, EXACTLY the way it was when you WROTE your fucking
lie that Starkey was using that d.b.a.:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/cst/cstdba.htm

They ALSO had on their site the actual documentation PROVING that
Starkey's use of that phony d.b.a. had long ago ENDED when you wrote
your lie:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/newslant/starkeydba.htm

Why did you willfully lie, Bare-Faced Owen?

Why have you tried to discredit Veritas, when, plainly, THEY were
telling the truth, and YOU were lying through your fucking teeth?

Why, Bare-Faced Owen? What is YOUR fucking agenda? Who is setting it?

Well, you just continue to ignore me, Bare-Faced Owen. That suits me
JUST FINE. I'll just wait and see what's in the Armstrong transcripts
and see how I can weave them into my "conspiracy theory." Okay? At ease.
Now go shine your fucking shoes and polish your superiors' knobs while
you and they dream up some NEW fucking excuse not to reveal where and
how you got the 5,000 pages of Armstrong court transcripts (that you are
suppressing) to begin with. THIS should be interesting.

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)