http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=CTYZYHKJ37659.0540046296%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Attn Ralph Hilton
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 7 Feb 2003 01:19:25 +0100

All right: WAIT a minute. Just ~wait~ a FUCKING minute. All this data
is suddenly coming in like a Randy Johnson heater and I'm fanning the
fucking AIR trying to keep up with it. And all of this is on top of all
the documents (that's "documents," not lying "commentary") from Ottman
that I'm trying to get organized and evaluated.

There are only about 748,000 things I wanted to take a swing at in here,
but then suddenly I accidentally connected with ONE of them, and it not
only broke the fucking bat, it lifted me off the ground and put ME in
the upper deck behind home plate. I may come back to a lot of this
later, once I've had SOME chance to assimilate it all, but I've GOT to
get to this THING I connected with, and unnfortunately I've got to hit
just a couple fouls on the way--like Robert Vaughn LYING MOTHERFUCKER
Young. But first this:

The Coalition <ignotum@per.ignotius> wrote:

>00:00:00 GMT
>Nomen Nescio <nobody@dizum.com> wrote:

>>1. You need to find and read HCOPL of March 1st, 1966 EXECUTIVE
>>DIVISION ORGANIZATION AND IT'S THEORY AND PURPOSE. It says: "The
>>vital original libraries of Scientology come under the Guardian.
>>The LRH Personal Secretary is in this Department."
>>
>>2. Same policy letter - the organization of the Archives under
>>the Guardian was:
>>
>>Archives Librarian
>> Original Tapes
>> Original Publications
>> Original Books
>> Original Magazines
>> Original Handwritten Papers
>> Original Letters & Dispatches
>> Historical Data of the Org & Scn
>> Artifacts
>> Master Mimeo Files

Okay, well, I feel suffienctly stupid now. Not Magoo stupid, or,
God-help-us, Pignotti stupid, but stupid nonetheless.

But this brings us to Robert Vaughn "I musta joined twice" Young.

And here's what the lying SHIT claimed in a message that he had the gall
to call "The LRH Archives: a memoir - Part 1 (by RVY)."

Awwwwww. How sweet.

What's REALLY interesting is that the lying fuck posted it to a.r.s. in
August 1997, then all the exposure about CST, Meade Emory, and the
Lenskes hit the fan, and suddenly "RVY" <SPIT!> somehow didn't get
around to "Part 2." But here's what the lying motherFUCKER said:

"In the summer of 1981, I was sitting at my desk at the US
Guardian's Office in Los Angeles, pushing papers, trying to
get through the days. We had moved from the 'Manor' on
Franklin to the new 'blue building' on Sunset Boulevard. ...I
do remember a dispatch that came in that would change my
life.
"It was from a Gerry Armstrong who listed himself as
'LRH Archivist.'
"...I still couldn't figure out why Armstrong had
written me, unless it was my visibility. Before, during and
after the FBI raid of 1977, I had given so many talks and
done so many PR events and 'briefings' that I had lost track
of them. Then again, there really wasn't any place in the GO
for material on LRH per se. His PR was pretty much handled by
his own office, the Office of LRH Public Relations. They put
out the poop sheets on him. We dealt with some Hubbard family
matters but the public stuff was all with his people. Oh
well.
"...I...hammered out a reply. ...I had no idea where he
was located, since there were locations that were highly
secret, so my only connection was this piece of paper. At the
close of the dispatch, I urged him to write back
"...About three days later he replied. (The speed told
me he wasn't in Clearwater. He had to be somewhere in the
Greater Los Angeles area.) ...I also asked him what the 'LRH
Archives' were and if he could disclose his location."

Jesus Christ, somebody de-slime me! There's hardly a fucking WORD that
isn't a lie! In the first place, he tries to pretend that the "Complex"
was NEW in the SUMMER of 1981, when in fact the Cedars-Sinai property
had been purchased in JUNE OF 1976--FIVE ~FUCKING~ YEARS EARLIER--for
$5.5 million, and then had been the PRIMARY TARGET of the FBI raids just
over a year after it was purchased, for which raids Young himself says
HE was the PRIMARY USGO PR SPOKESPERSON!

Christ on a ~fucking~ crutch!

No WONDER Young was trying to falsely create the impression that the
Complex was "new" in 1981--he knew EXACTLY what the FBI had been doing
there back on 8 July 1977, almost exactly a year after the place had
been purchased. Hell, that's probably WHY it was purchased, so whatever
the FBI took from THERE (and we'll get to that) would be far removed
from where the GO personnel would be, trying to protect their OWN
offices, which were simultaneously being raided miles away at the
Fifield Manor! (And so who was left to "handle" the Complex raid? Heber
Heeby-Jeeby Jentzsch, who then got to be named "President" of CSI.)

Back to Robert Vaughn Young's "memoir." <SPIT!> Then the scummy
motherfucker tries to pretend he had never heard of Armstrong prior to
"summer of 1981." Horse SHIT! Armstrong had ONLY been the fucking Flag
GO Intelligence Officer while Young was in the USGO. Then Armstrong had
ONLY been the "Mission 2nd" on the (phony) "Mission Corporate Category
Sort-Out" (MCCS) from 1979 through much of 1980--which mission was ONLY
purportedly to completely restructure all of Scientology, ALL while
Young was in the USGO.

Oh, fuck, NO, Young had never heard of Armstrong.

Lying fucking turd.

And of ~COURSE~ Young just HAPPENED to be the person who, in late
1982--a little over a year AFTER the time period of this fucking "summer
of 1981" "memoir" <SPIT! SPIT! SPIT!>--would TAKE OVER THE LRH ARCHIVES,
DIRECTLY working with Lenske, Lenske & Heller, as the immediate
SUCCESSOR to Gerry "Grand Theft" Armstrong, who had JUST stolen
approximately 30,000 documents from the "LRH Archives" right out from
under the Lenskes' noses when Robert Vaughn Young took his place.

Wait a fucking minute.

How many documents did Armstrong steal?

Box Score says: Approximately 30,000.

"He swings away, and..." CRACK!

The bat broke, the ball landed in the Hudson and sank, both bat pieces
impaled the center field wall, and I'm sitting in the upper deck
wondering how the ~FUCK~ I got here.

Armstrong took HOW many "LRH Archive" documents from the Lenskes?

Box Score says: Approximately 30,000.

Right. And Armstrong has claimed that he took "photocopies." Hmmm. Gee.
Just like the GO. Okay. So, with the figures that "The Coalition"
provided in the estimates of the alleged thefts in the "Snow White"
mess, that means that Armstrong would have spent about 100 HOURS of
photocopying, and had to transport a mass about the size of what fits on
a wooden cargo pallet and requires a fucking FORK LIFT to move, and
Armstrong had to transport ~that~ ACROSS STATE LINES to Clearwater to
deliver it to Michael Flynn around 9 May 1982:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1986-06-09vanschaick.html

Okay, WAIT a fucking minute. And what was that estimate of how many
documents were allegedly "stolen" in the "Snow White" operation?

> GRAND TOTAL 33,978

Can you give me that one more time?

Box Score says: Approximately 33,978.

Okay. Okay. And Armstrong took about how many?

Box Score says: Approximately 30,000.

Now, give me a minute, because I'm a little slow--not Magoo slow, or,
God-help-us, Pignotti slow, but, let's back up the fucking truck--so to
speak: Now HOW many documents did the federal appeals court in US v.
HELDT et al. claim had been hauled away by the FBI from the Cedars-Sinai
(the Complex) location, in their big truck that they backed up there?

> "[I]n all, between 23,000 and 47,000 separate documents."

Hmmm. Well, that's quite a spread! That's a 24,000 point fucking spread!
Oh, sure, I'll take that ANY day--who wouldn't. (Christ.) Seems like the
federal court didn't want to get too FUCKING specific about what the FBI
had taken from the Complex for ~some~ FUCKING reason. So what's the mean
between those two numbers?

Box Score says: Approximately 35,000.

Say again?

Box Score says: Approximately 35,000.

Okay, so Armstrong took approximately 30,000; the entire Snow White crew
is estimated to have taken about 33,000; and the FBI, from the Complex,
is said by a federal court to have taken about 35,000.

Well, THIS is ~fucking~ odd. Because this estimated 30,000+ documents
range comes up yet AGAIN.

Here's how it came about: In late 1981, WHILE Armstrong was supposedly
the "LRH Archivist" <SPIT!>, WHILE Armstrong was working DIRECTLY for
the Lenskes (who were the agents and representatives for the missing L.
Ron Hubbard at the time), and at the very END of what had to be a LONG
process of Armstrong stealing (or photocopying; stay tuned) these
"approximately 30,000" documents (from under the Lenskes' noses), just
about a MONTH before Armstrong suddenly left on 12 December 1981--Gerry
Armstrong travelled to meet with Ronald DeWolf, a.k.a. L. Ron Hubbard,
Jr., a.k.a. Nibs at DeWolf's home, which by that time was in Carson
City, Nevada. Armstrong's trip to meet with DeWolf had to have been in
late October/early November 1981.

(Yeah, I know that the slimy, slinking, evasive fuck Armstrong has
refused for years to answer my questions about exactly WHEN he met with
DeWolf, but one of his OWN DECLARATIONS--April 1986, Boston
Massachusetts--lists "2 page report re Nibs 11/9/81," and his dating
convention for all the other documents in the list (month/date/year)
makes that 9 November 1981. So his trip to meet with Nibs had to have
been late October-early November 1981, which also lines up with his
recitation in "Madman or Messiah" concerning meeting with DeWolf.)

Okay. Now. AFTER this clandestine meeting between Armstrong and DeWolf
in October/November 1981, just about a year later, BOTH Armstrong and
DeWolf just happen to wind up in civil legal battles with "the Church,"
BOTH of which are being conducted for them by Michael Flynn, BOTH suits
ACTUALLY being handled on the "other" side by Lenske, Lenske & Heller,
who were the newly-self-annointed "Special Directors" <SPIT!> of CST by
then, and were ALSO handling all "litigation matters" for the missing L.
Ron Hubbard.

In BOTH suits, Armstrong and DeWolf EACH had documents submitted
separately to their courts.

And Armstrong had HOW many?

Box Score says: Approximately 30,000.

Right.

And DeWolf had HOW many?

Box Score says: Aapproximately 30,000.

Rrrrrriiiiiight. And approximately how many had allegedly been "stolen"
in "Snow White"?

Box Score says: Approximately 33,978.

Okay. Can I get a hot-dog and a beer up here? Thanks. And just one more
time: HOW many documents did the US v. HELDT et al. court claim had been
taken by the FBI from the Cedars-Sinai (the Complex) location?

"[I]n all, between 23,000 and 47,000 separate documents."

Okay--which has a mean of approximately 35,000.

Jesus!

Guess they're all in the same ballpark, huh? <g>

That worked out nicely. God works in mysterious ways.

But, now, here's what I don't understand:

On 6 December 1986 (which just happened to be the exact same day that
the L. Ron Hubbard E-meter patent 3,290,589 expired), CST Special
Director Lawrence E. Heller signed a settlement agreement with Michael
Flynn that included an undisclosed "settlement" (read: "payoff") for
Armstrong--now known to have been at least $800,000. Part of that
"settlement" was for Armstrong to return these "photocopied" documents
he had stolen--but NOW Armstrong and Flynn were actually putting the
30,000-odd documents into the custody and control of the Estate
attorneys and "Trust Protectors"--who just happened to be Lenske, Lenske
& Heller--since L. Ron Hubbard was floating ashes by 6 December 1986.

So how many "photocopied" documents would Armstrong, then, have been
delivering into the custody and control of the Estate, so that those
documents could later be turned over from the Estate to CST on orders of
IRS, so that CST could bury them in titanium vaults?

Box Score says: Aapproximately 30,000.

Uh-huh. And what was the estimated value of these 30,000 "photocopies"?

"A former archivist for the Church of Scientology has agreed
to return thousands of pages of confidential church
documents... . The papers...valued at $5 million,
include...manuscripts..."
Los Angeles Times
December 17, 1986, Wednesday, Southland Edition
SECTION: Part 1; Page 3; Column 3; Metro Desk
HEADLINE: EX-SCIENTOLOGIST SETTLES ON FEE FOR DOCUMENTS

~BULLSHIT~! Photocopies aren't worth ~JACK SHIT~. So if Armstrong had
only taken photocopies, WHERE THE FUCK did he get ORIGINALS worth $5
million to barter with Estate attorneys Lenske, Lenske & Heller for his
payoff? And if only photocopies had been filed with the court in
Armstrong's law suit, where the FUCK had these ORIGINALS been all that
time that Armstrong and Flynn were now giving to the Estate?

Well, I'll tell you what, SOMEBODY better get real FUCKING busy
answering THAT question, because we've got a MAJOR ~FUCKING~ problem,
one of the BIGGEST fucking problems EVER, and it is coming down the pike
like a Randy Johnson heater with fucking FLAMES shooting off it it, from
the Associate Press of 20 February 1987--less than three months AFTER
Gerald Armstrong and Michael Flynn hand over "approximately 30,000"
documents to Norman F. Starkey and the Estate lawyers, Lenske, Lenske &
Heller. And HERE is the ~FUCKING~ problem:

"Hubbard executor Norman F. Starkey filed documents saying
his staff 'has prepared an 817-page document listing 20,000
separate copyrights, patents, and trademarks owned' by
Hubbard and needed extra time to gather information to answer
questions from an inheritance tax referee."
The Associated Press
February 20, 1987, Friday, AM cycle
SECTION: Domestic News
HEADLINE: Delay Granted to Hubbard Estate in Producing
Documents Detailing Wealth

Excuse me? HOW many?

Box Score says: Approximately 20,000.

What the ~FUCK~ is really going on here?

And who is this "staff" Norman F. Starkey is referring to who had
"prepared an 817-page document" concerning all the intellectual
property. Well, the intellectual property attorneys at the time were
Lenske, Lenske & Heller. The "primary beneficiary" of the will and trust
was CST, and the "Special Directors" of CST were Lenske, Lenske &
Heller. The attorney firm that Starkey HAD to consult on ALL matters
related to the estate were Lenske, Lenske & Heller. The "trust
protectors" of the trust into which the estate was to be poured were
Lenske, Lenske & Heller. So who the FUCK was this "staff" who had
prepared all these estate and intellectual property inventory documents?

Let me see...

What the ~FUCK~ is really going on here?

What the ~FUCK~ had been in the closed boxes allegedly containing about
35,000 document that the FBI truck hauled away from the Complex on 8
July 1977, and where the ~FUCK~ had THOSE gone?

What the ~FUCK~ is really going on here?

And why the ~FUCK~ had Terri Gamboa met with Gerry Armstrong on 8 June
1984--WHILE Armstrong still had the stolen documents, and WHILE
Armstrong was still in litigation "against" LENSKE, LENSKE & HELLER,
~and~ WHILE Armstrong was in contact with covert IRS CID agents in Los
Angeles?

Here's what Gerry Armstrong lists confirming such meeting with Gamboa in
his "Declaration":

"10. The mission, project or program orders pursuant to
which Terri Gamboa met with me on March 8, 1984..."

Well there's just a little FUCKING problem with this meeting, since
Terri Gamboa was the person who, with Norman F. Starkey, purportedly had
"HIRED" LENSKE, LENSKE & HELLER IN APRIL 1981, and who at the time of
this meeting was working in THE DIRECT EMPLOY OF LENSKE, LENSKE & HELLER
as a "DIRECT EMPLOYEE" of the missing "L. Ron Hubbard."

So what the ~FUCK~ is really going on here?

And why the ~FUCK~ had Armstrong THEN started meeting regularly with
Mike "Snow White Telex Op Flag" Rinder in November of 1984--WHILE
Armstrong had the stolen documents, and WHILE Armstrong was still in
litigation "against" LENSKE, LENSKE & HELLER, ~and~ WHILE Armstrong was
in contact with covert IRS CID agents in Los Angeles?

These November 1984 meetings with Rinder PURPORTEDLY were all
videotaped, and PURPORTEDLY were pursuant to a program by Rinder, et al.
to "trap" Armstrong, but it's a program that ARMSTONG HIMSELF ADMITS had
been initiated in JUNE 1984, RIGHT AFTER the meeting with Gamboa!

Here is what Armstrong lists confirming the date on which such a plot to
"trap" him purportedly began:

"12. The orders, reports correspondence and documents
relating to the operation in June 1984 to use my pc folders
to lure me into a trap. This operation was acknowledged by
the two organization agents, Mike Rinder and 'Joey' in the
videotapes illegally taken of me in November 1984."

What the ~fuck~ is REALLY going on here?

If Armstrong had to run the risk of meeting with Rinder to convey
information back and forth between IRS and Lenske, Lenske & Heller as a
double-blind, I guess they would need a REALLY elaborate, cooked-up
fucking COVER story to "prove" that Armstrong and Rinder were ~really~
vicious fucking enemies of each other, in case they were seen meeting,
wouldn't they? NOT that that was what was actually going on. Oh, FUCK,
no. No, I'm sure it actually is all ~exactly~ according to "The Official
Story."

But how is that Gerry Armstrong and Michael Flynn happened to come into
sudden possession of approximately 30,000 L. RON HUBBARD ORIGINAL
DOCUMENTS by 6 December 1986 to barter for a big payoff from Lenske,
Lenske & Heller, when all Armstrong claims he took were PHOTOCOPIES? And
if two and a half months LATER, there were only 20,000 TOTAL "separate
copyrights, patents, and trademarks" to list as comprising the ENTIRE
FUCKING ESTATE, what the FUCK had Lenske, Lenske & Heller and Robert
Vaughn Young been sitting on all that time in some secret location that
was being called the "LRH Archives"?

What the ~fuck~ is REALLY going on here?

My hot-dog and beer have arrived.

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)