http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=R9QQQE9D37653.4516435185%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Flag Order 3426
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 1 Feb 2003 10:52:01 +0100

Beverly Rice <dbj1120@mpinet.net>wrote:

>CL wrote:
>>martinottmann@yahoo.com (Martin Ottmann) wrote:
>

>>>[This "Flag Order" was issued 4 days before Hubbard wrote the first
>>>RPF FO.]
>

>>That's not possible, Martin, since Ken Urquhart, not "Hubbard," is
>>the person who "wrote the first RPF FO."
>

>>I don't think you can, because I believe L. Ron Hubbard was dead as
>>a hammer when this written AND when the RPF was created by Urquhart
>>three days later AND when the "Board Policy Letters" and "Board
>>Technical Bulletins" were created just ten days after that--on 17
>>January 1974--ALL with Urquhart on the watch, ALL while "L. Ron
>>Hubbard" was being held incommunicado in a cabin on the ship,
>>supposedly with a broken arm and broken ribs-
>

>Well, here are photos of the man appearing as L Ron, or has you are
>so fond of me saying, HubTOAD

LMAO! Well, at least in this case, Bev, I'd say you got it EXACTLY
right. I think that "The HubTOAD"--in a certain sense--is a very apt
description of what is being paraded out in that close-knit and closed
little photo-op. (Even though you forgot to provide the url to it; I
know exactly what you're referring to.)

>from December 10, 1974, about 11
>months later from the date you give above, at the wedding aboard the
>Apollo of Gerry & Terry and Trudy & Pat.

Yeah, Bev, I'm ~very~ familiar with that photo-op, and I'm ~very~
familiar with who put it on the web, and I'm ~very~ familiar with
exactly what was going on in a.r.s. at the time, and the things that
were being exposed, and the questions that were being raised when it got
rapidly thrown up on the 'net, and I'm ~very~ familiar with who a lot of
the parties at the party are, too, and what their roles were in all that
transpired, both prior to the photo-op and afterwards.

You know, like, f'rinstance, Terri Gillham/Armstrong/Gamboa, who was the
head "Messenger," working directly with Ken Urquhart throughout the
entire 1972/1973 Hubbard disappearance. Then later, in April 1981, after
the final "Hubbard" disappearance, she was instrumental, with Norman F.
Starkey, in "hiring" Lenske, Lenske & Heller. Quite a little go-getter.

Just so we don't lose historical perspective for this blessed 10
December 1974 double wedding, though, here's a little background:

Less than a month earlier, on 18 November 1974, the IRS had made a
SINGLE exception to its hiring freeze and hired Gerald Wolfe as a "clerk
typist." He, of course, would go on to "steal" thousands of IRS
documents and pass them off to Michael Meisner at the GO.

Then, just a few weeks before this blessed double wedding, on 26
November 1974, CSC filed suit against IRS Commissioner Donald C.
Alexander and Secretary of the Treasury William E. Simon: "Verified
Complaint for Injunction Against the Unlawful Withholding of Records and
for Order for Production of Records Pursuant to Section 552 of Title 5,
United States Code, the Freedom of Information Act." The attorney for
CSC in this little action was... Well, I'm afraid it was Joel Kreiner.

(Working at the Assistant Commissioner level with Donald C. Alexander at
the time was Howard M. Schoenfeld, who will later head the IRS panel who
grants the exemptions. And of course within a few weeks ~after~ the
heart-throb double wedding, right at the end of December, Donald C.
Alexander would hire Meade Emory as Assistant Commissioner of IRS, and
Meade Emory would be working with Schoenfeld. But that's after the
wedding.)

Back to the happy couples: On of the blushing grooms, Gerry Armstrong,
had even MORE to celebrate, because he had just recently become the
Apollo's Guardian Office "Intelligence Officer," around about October of
1974, and so was sitting DIRECTLY on all the information lines for what
was going on with Michael Meisner and Gerald Wolfe in his new position
inside IRS.

And just bout a week before the wedding, on about 2 December 1974, it
must have crossed Gerry's desk that Michael Meisner and Mitchell Hermann
allegedly had entered the IRS building and remained inside until
sometime after 7:00 p.m. They then had allegedly entered offices of the
Exempt Organization Division on the seventh floor, removed from the
building one file relating to Scientology, and had taken it to the
Guardian's Office and photocopied it. The entire purpose of this little
exercise allegedly was to show Gerald Wolfe that documents could easily
be taken from IRS offices. Meisner then allegedly called Duke Snider in
Los Angeles and told him what he and Hermann had accomplished, and what
documents had been stolen, adding that this proved conclusively the ease
with which documents could be taken from the IRS.

There's an especially delicious irony in this, because 2 December 1974
also happens the very date on which the matter of "Church of Scientology
of California, Plaintiff v. Internal Revenue Service, Donald C.
Alexander, Commissioner of Internal Revenue, Department of the Treasury
of the United States, William Simon, Secretary of the Treasury of the
United States, DefendantsÓ was heard in court at 10:00 a.m. Appearing
for CSC was Joel Kreiner, Attorney At Law.

On 4 December 1974, in what seems like surprising candor on
international telex lines, DGI US Duke Snider is alleged to have telexed
DGI WW (at St. Hill) Mo Budlong regarding "GO 1361 TAR 10." The telex
informed Mr. Budlong that Snider had received "two shipments from
DC...about ten inches" thick containing documents which Mitchell
Hermann, Gerald Wolfe and Michael Meisner had stolen from the IRS. That
"one file" they had taken was pretty goddamned THICK, wasn't it?

As a final little pre-wedding note, the VERY day before the blessed
event, on 9 December 1974, Gregory Willardson responded to Joe Lisa's 11
November letter, informing Mr. Lisa that Target 10 of GO 1361, which
called for getting an "FSM" into the IRS in the District of Columbia,
had been achieved, and that compliance had already been reported to the
WorldWide Guardian's Office.

And now that we know what else is going on in the world, let the wedding
bells ring! All together now: "Here come the brides, with HubTOAD at
their sides, dah-dah-da-dah-dahhh..."

Sorry, I won't sing again. There is, though, one little thing that
happens just two days after the wedding, while the giddy couples are on
their honeymoons, I guess, but I'll get to that at the end. I just
wanted to give you a ~little~ tiny historical context for the wedding,
so we wouldn't just be stuck right there in that claustrophobic
low-ceiling ship setting that the photos show.

One of other little things I find fascinating about that photo-op
wedding is that, like Gerry Armstrong, Pat Broeker was blessed way back
then in December 1974 to get his picture taken with old "L. Ron," and
that's the earliest I know of where Pat Broeker's name is even seen or
heard.

Then the next thing we hear of Pat (for those who bother to pay
attention) is not quite a year later, when on 11 November 1995 he's the
DISHWASHER in Daytona Beach:

BASE PERSONNEL ORDER IR-2 11 November 1975

BASE PERSONNEL LIST

NAME, POST, ROOM NUMBER, CASE & TRNG LEVEL
.
FOOD SERVICES SECTION
.
Pat Broeker, Dishwasher, 508 Neptune, OTVII SSII HDG

Then Broeker somehow suddenly gets taken under Ken Urquhart's wing in
early 1976, and is working side-by-side with Jim Dincalci (is that name
familiar?) as a "compiler/researcher" in the "The LRH Personal Secretary
Office, LRH Personal Compilations Bureau."

They, it seems, are the forerunners of "Hubbard Archives" and the "L.
Ron Hubbard Library" <SPIT!> having custody and control of the Hubbard
Archives, with which are busy compiling some of the earliest "based on
the works of..." materials while "L. Ron Hubbard" is purportedly on the
lam, hiding out in Washington, D.C. (in the dead center of the "Snow
White" op, don'cha'know) in the company of Scientology's own Nurse
Ratched, Kima Dunleavy/Douglas--who ALSO happens to be in that photo-op.

And the VERY NEXT THING we hear of Pat Broeker is 17 July 1977, when he
has risen from lowly dishwasher to being among the most trusted of
confidants of "L. Ron Hubbard"--you know, just like Dincalci, who he's
been working side-by-side with--and is chosen to "flee" with "L. Ron
Hubbard" on one of "Hubbard's" MANY hide-out trips--you know, just like
"Hubbard" supposedly did with Dincalci--that occur after the 1972/1973
disappearance--you know, the one with Dincalci. This time "Hubbard" is
supposedly hiding out in Sparks, Nevada, because of "possible
repurcussions from the FBI raids."

>Would you say that the man in the photos is the man who is L Ron
>Hubbard or not?

You mean the guy who in every picture where he's standing has somebody
helping to steady him on each arm so he can focus all his available
faculties on attempting to smile? LMAO!

>Sure does look like him,

Yeah, sure does. Sure looks about as animated and alive as my last
Thanksgiving turkey, too.

Have you ever seen a courtyard of people doing "the Lithium shuffle,"
Bev? Or have you ever tried to converse with someone who's had a
lobotomy or transorbital leukotomy, as they rock gently, mechanically
from side-to-side with eyes down and a sort of permanent slight smile
that makes your blood run a little chilled?

I hope you haven't, and I hope you never do.

>and the date, again is December 10, 1974.

Yes, ma'am, it is, isn't it.

So, your question was: "Would you say that the man in the photos is the
man who is L Ron Hubbard or not?" My answer is, "I don't know." And if
it was, in fact, the natural person born as "L. Ron Hubbard," I have no
idea what his mental state or condition or competence was at the time. I
don't know if he had been subjected to psychosurgery or was on
psychotropic drugs, and neither do you or anyone viewing it. That's
information that doesn't come with a photo, inn't it?.

When I say that I believe L. Ron Hubbard was "dead as a hammer" post
1972/1973, I very ~thoroughly~ mean it. Whether that included physical
death, or was only some form of induced mental+spiritual death, I don't
know. Whether he was "alive" and had been permanently incapcitated and
was trotted out for photo ops or to wave at the crew, or had been
entirely replaced by a ringer--or even some combination, which is not
unlikely, especially given all the times we are told "he" was being
rushed secretly around in disguise and vans with blacked-out windows--is
not something I, or ANYBODY, possibly CAN know with any absolute,
smoking-gun certainty, not until and unless some DNA data can be
assembled. Maybe Dr. Denk would be willing to help with that. But then
again, somehow I doubt it. But then again, the day may come when he has
a subpoena instead of a polite request for help.

(BTW, did you notice that the Hubbard vehicles--cars and
motorcycles--got pushed into the ocean during the 9 October 1974 "rock
festival" riot in Funchal, Madiera, the place where Jim Dincalci had
gone in ahead of the Apollo to set up a "port office"? Did you notice
that little "detail"? Well, the Port Captain at the time was Gerry
Armstrong, who, with Ken Urquhart was in charge of handling the Hubbard
vehicles. Heh. "Oops!" Guess nobody will ever be getting any evidence
from those vehicles, huh? And where do you think the Apollo headed as
soon as the Hubbard vehicles were bubbling on the bottom? How well do
you know your BFM, Bev? Where did the ship head next?)

With all the lies and liars in "The Official Story" that have now been
exposed AND DOCUMENTED, the circumstantial evidence AGAINST L. Ron
Hubbard actually having been alive, and in complete possession of his
faculties, and in custody and control of Scientology, and in custody and
control of his personal affairs and property, and doing all the things
we are TOLD he was doing, has just grown to mountainous proportions.
It's overwhelming. It can't be ignored. In fact, how ~anybody~ CAN
believe he WAS alive and in custody and control of his and Scientology's
affairs post-1972/1973 is just beyond my comprehension at this point. It
requires a gullibility and ~desire~ to believe the lies that isn't even
worth my wasting time on any more. Anybody who wants to wallow in that
crap can party on as far as I'm concerned.

I have definitely crossed the line where I have ceased entirely to
believe that what was represented as "L. Ron Hubbard" post-1972/1973 was
anything even RESEMBLING the L. Ron Hubbard pre-1972/1973.

My interest at this point is continuing to expose and document those
very well-coordinated lies and the principals who have been telling
those lies, and in that way to continue to uncover pieces of what
actually DID happen that the elaborate lies have been there to cover up,
and WHO did it. Maybe at some point that will lead to an understanding
of WHY these incredibly elaborate lies have been being told.

>Also, I nkow this is going off topic from the thread here, but have
>you read the following URL re his mysterios death here:
>
>http://home.earthlink.net/~snefru/deathoflrh/

I've read, and probably saved, all the web pages regarding the reported
1986 "death"--but I go to web pages through a proxy always, and never
directly from a newsgroup post link, so I can't respond to you
immediately and directly about the precise set of "death data" on that
exact page.

>And what is your opinion of the data listed there?

I could write a book about the events surrounding the reported 1986
"death," and may some day, but not now.

>>I hope one day you figure out WTF is actually going on here. It's a
>>lot uglier than anything you've ever DREAMED was going on.
>

>Keep watching, right?

Well, I don't know. Maybe. Maybe. Never know when something new might
turn up. ;-)

But I told you there was a little "coda" to that happy wedding story,
and that it came just two days later, and I can't leave you hanging,
now, can I?

So you remember that our little "FSM" Gerald Wolfe has gotten all
settled in to his clerk typist job during the hiring freeze at IRS,
right? And you know that Meade Emory is ALSO about to be hired within
just a week or two (if he hasn't already) during that hiring freeze,
right? And you remember Joel Kreiner was busy suing the man who will be
Emory's boss, Donald C. Alexander, in order to get documents from IRS
through the FOIA, right?

Well, here's what happens on 12 December 1974 to poor Joel and CSC:

District Judge KELLEHER, in U.S. District Court for the Central District
of California, issues an adverse ruling against CSC's 26 November 1974
filings, denying release of documents being withheld by IRS:
"Conclusions of Law
"1. This Court has jurisdiction over these proceedings in
accordance with Section 552 (a)(3) of Title 5, United States Code and
Rule 65(a) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.
"2. Plaintiff [CSC] has failed to make a clear showing of probable
success upon trial and possible irreparable harm; therefore, the
injunctive relief requested cannot be granted. ...
"3. Defendants shall be permitted to answer or otherwise respond to
Plaintiff's complaint within 60 days after service of a copy of summons
and complaint in accordance with Rule 12(a) of the Federal Rules of
Civil Procedure.
"4. Plaintiff's request for a preliminary injunction is denied
without prejudice."

I always cry at weddings. Don't you?

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)