http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=PH3VHFG937653.9181712963%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Flag Order 3426
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 1 Feb 2003 22:03:27 +0100

martinottmann@yahoo.com (Martin Ottmann) wrote:

>CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon> wrote in message

>>martinottmann@yahoo.com (Martin Ottmann) wrote:
>>
>>>[This "Flag Order" was issued 4 days before Hubbard wrote the first
>>>RPF FO.]
>>
>>That's not possible, Martin, since Ken Urquhart, not "Hubbard," is
>>the person who "wrote the first RPF FO." I see you're still heavily
>>in the denial phase. Sooner or later you're going to have swim up
>>out of denial and face up to facts, Martin: Ken Urquhart created the
>>RPF. He was so proud of it that he put his name on it, Martin.
>
>I have about 5 copies of the RPF FO. On each them is written
>"Approved by L. Ron Hubbard". And "BDCS:LRH:..."

Well, gee, that's funny. My RPF FOs look like this at the end:

LRH Pers Comm

Assisted by
Andre Tabayoyon

Edited and Approved by
Martin Ottman

for

"L. Ron Hubbard" <CHUCKLE>

as Holy-Watered by the Orthodox
BOARDS OF DIRECTORS OF
THE CHURCHES OF SCIENTOLOGY
(Whoever The Fuck THEY Are)

HWO:BDCS:WTFTA:"LRH":MO:AT:CIA:KU(A.K.A.FU).abc.def.gh.ij.k

So I guess that means YOU actually had a hand in creating the RPF, too,
right? I mean, it says so right there in black-and-white, right?

BTW: what comes after "LRH" where you put those elipses above?

You know, I hear that later, they quit bothering even TYPING "L. Ron
Hubbard" at the end of the forgeries, and just started typing "R" or "*"
or "# # #", and there were STILL people gullible enough to gasp, and go:
"OH MY GOD! AN ORDER FROM RON!"

Were you one of those?

>Furthermore Jon Atack wrote in his book (p. 206): [...] "While on the
>mend, Hubbard introduced his latest innovation in Ethics Technology:
>the "Rehabilitation Project Force." [...]

Was Jon Atack in "the Commodore's" cabin standing next to the red velvet
chair when "Hubbard" allegedly "introduced his latest innovation"? ~NO~.
So why the FUCK would I care one iota what Jon Atack "wrote" about it?
Do you have any idea how many FUCKING lies have already been documented
AS LIES from Atack's books? Have you not been paying attention? Would
you like me to go through all of them again? Atack is COMPLETELY
impeached as any kind of "source," and was a MAJOR mouthpiece for "The
Official Story," espcially spreading the lies and myths and urban
legends about David Miscavige's alleged "takeover" <SPIT!>, and Atack
SOMEHOW managed to miss out on the existence of Lenske, Lenske & Heller
COMPLETELY. You may as well cite the fucking Tooth Fairy.

>All that is sufficient enough for me to say in a public forum "...
>wrote (in the broadest sense) the first RPF FO.

Yeah. Apparently so. The only problem is that he DID NOT WRITE IT, in
ANY fucking sense. Urquhart WROTE it. It's inarguable. But I didn't see
you say THAT anywhere. Why not?

>>Come out of denial, Martin. Quit sabotaging the very valuable
>>documents you're posting by putting your own patent lies at the top.
>>Just post the fucking documents, and quit vandalizing them. The
>>DOCUMENTS are VERY much appreciated. Your fucking biased and
>>dishonest and undocumented spin on them is not appreciated at all.
>
>Thank you very much for your kind words. Are you always that
>friendly?

Only to people who make declarative statements about events that they
DID NOT WITNESS, and for which they DO NOT HAVE sufficiently documented
or reliably corroborated evidence. And on this issue, that includes you.

This is no small issue. It ENTIRELY changed the face of Scientology
OVERNIGHT. It provided a way to get people out of the way who got too
nosy, with NO "justice" recourse except AFTER the fucking fact.

Its entire structure and operation looks EXACTLY like POW camps, so it's
no WONDER that's how it's described, BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT IS.

So I don't think this is any place at which to be relying just on
alphabet letters typed on a mimeoed document plus what somebody TOLD you
happened.

>>And while we're on this subject, what is your evidence that "L. Ron
>>Hubbard" even wrote FLAG ORDER 3426, which I leave reproduced below?
>>How do you know Urquhart didn't write it, too? Because it's evident
>>now that Ken Urquhart was in a position to issue orders for Flag to
>>launch full-scale war on Antarctica and type "L. Ron Hubbard" at the
>>bottom of it. So how the FUCK do you know that even THIS Flag Order
>>was written by "Hubbard"? Can you submit any incontrovertible and
>>fully corroborated evidence?
>
>I was Hubbard's personal and favorite steward on the Apollo

Excellent! So you can help clear up a LOT.

1) From when to when were you "Hubbard's personal and favorite steward
on the Apollo"?

2) Was Ken Urquhart your senior?

3) Did you have to go through Urquhart to get to "Hubbard"?

4) Referencing the period from about 7 December 1973 (the purported
motorcycle accident on Tenarife) to about 13 March 1974 (by which time
"Hubbard" is said to have "more or less recovered"):

A) Which arm was broken and strapped, and strapped with what?

B) Which arm did he use to sign things with?

C) Was there a fatty lymphoma on his head?

D) How frequently were you in the cabin with him?

E) Were you ever with him alone, or was there always someone else?

F) If there was always someone else, who would it be?

G) Had Kima Dunleavy/Douglas any training at the "labour ward"
of the hospital in Bulawayo for treating depression?

H) Did you ever have to fetch for "Hubbard" any pills from
his medicine cabinet? If so, what did they look like?

>and I had
>to dry the ink on the first RPF FO, which the Commodore just had
>signed off (approved), with my very own breath.

So if I'm undestanding you, the ONLY thing you could accurately state,
on all this evaporating (yes, the pun is intended) "evidence" is that
it is your good-faith BELIEF that L. Ron Hubbard--or someone who you
believed to be L. Ron Hubbard--signed an APPROVAL on the already-printed
Flag Order. Is that your accurate statement? Or:

5) Did you, personally, actually see "Hubbard" sign the document? I'd
really be happy to get you on the record saying you did.

Also:

6) Ken Urquhart has said: "I was responsible for the considerable flow
of paper to and from his desk." Who handed the document to you, with a
still-wet signature?

7) I'm told he favored Bic ballpoint pens or some equivalent, even
insisted on them. So:

A) Why was the signature still wet?

B) Was it a full signature, initials, "Ron," what?

8) Is it at all possible that the signature you blew on could have been
executed by Joyce Popham, Ken Urquhart's secretary, the person who
Gerald Armstrong has described as "Hubbard...signaturist," or someone
else who could forge it?

9) On 1 February 1974, just a few weeks after the RPF and BTBs and BPLs
were created, a new CIA program, jointly funded by CIA's Office of
Research and Development (ORD) and Office of Technical Services (OTS),
was begun at SRI with a new contract for the Scientology OTs Hal
Puthoff, Ingo Swann, and Pat Price: "Office of Technical Services
Contract, FAN 4125-4099; Office of Research and Development Contract,
FAN 4162-8103; 1 February 1974 (CONFIDENTIAL)." The project was "to
proceed on the premise that the phenomena associated with remote viewing
exist; the objective is to develop and utilize them." Did "Hubbard" ever
make ANY statement to you about his knowledge of this secret program
being run by CIA using three Scientology OTs--you being so tight with
him and all?

10) 1 February 1974 is also right around the time ("six weeks later"
after the alleged "motorcycle accident") that Kima Douglas claims that
Laurel Sullivan went into Madiera and brought a doctor back to the ship
to look at "Hubbard." Do you know who this doctor was?

11) On 4 February 1974, while "Hubbard" was still allegedly sleeping
sitting up in his red chair because of the pain, Patty Hearst was
kidnapped by members of the "Symbionese Liberation Army," led by Donald
DeFreeze (who had been one of the black prisoners at Vacaville state
prison experimented on by CIA's Jolly West and his crew a few years
earlier, around the time that Robert Vaughn Young was "volunteering" at
Vacaville). The next day, on 5 February 1974, Scientology OT Hal
Puthoff, on secret contract with the CIA, was contacted by the Berkely
police requesting psychic assistance in the investigation into the
disappearance of Patty Hearst. That afternoon, Puthoff and Scientology
OT Pat Price--also on secret contract with the CIA--met with the police
at Patty HearstÕs apartment, where Price told them it was not a
kidnapping for money, but for political reasons. Puthoff and Price then
went down to the police station, where Price picked out three photos
from mug books, and associated the word ÒLoboÓ (spanish for "wolf") with
one of the men he had selected. ALL THREE of the men Price picked out
were later confirmed to be members of the "Symbionese Liberation Army,"
which had kidnapped Hearst. The man with the "lobo" association turned
out to be William Wolfe, a.k.a. "Willie the Wolf." In your close
association with "Hubbard," did you ever hear ANY mention of this
involvement of Scientology OTs on contract with the CIA being in on the
Patty Hearst case?

12) Some undetermined time after all the above, Kima Dunleavy/Douglas
also claims: "In Lisbon we got him off and had him x-rayed but the break
had already started to mend." Where in Lisbon was he taken, and
approximately when? Was there a certain doctor or hospital in Lisbon
that "Hubbard" trusted and is known to have been taken to? There should
be medical records.

13) She further says: "In Lisbon they gave him pain medication, which he
took." Did you have to give him any of that medication? Do you know
specifically what kind of pain medication it was? There would be a
prescription record.

I feel we're coming a long way toward resolving some of this, don't you?

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)