http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=I0PMPX2U37647.0373842593%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: FOR CHARLIE "MUHAMMAD" (WAS: FOR MIKE KROTZ
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 26 Jan 2003 00:54:50 +0100

tawnyagail@hotmail.com (Charlie) wrote:

>As for calling him selfless, Bob was the only player on the landscape
>who reached into his own pockets, pulled out dollar bills (and lots of
>them) and put them on the table to be used in the game

Would you please post the evidence you have showing conclusively that
the money that Bob Minton was handing out to fund the propaganda
activities of the chief perjuring, lying mouthpieces of "The Official
Story"--like Stacy "DM-is-the-supreme-dictator-over-all-of-Scientology"
Brooks, Gerry "Grand-Theft-on-a-mission-from-Gahd" Armstrong, Robert
"I-musta-joined-twice" Young, Arnie "RTC-owns-the-Advanced-Technology"
Lerma, and Jesse "RTC-owns-the-trademarks" Prince--was actually and
exclusively Minton's own personal money, for which he was not
compensated in any way, therefore resulting in net loss to him?

You must have actual hard evidence of this, right? Or is this something
that can accurately be characterized as an assumption on your part of
facts not in evidence?

Do you have tracking evidence of Minton's finances and accounts such
that you could eliminate the possibility of funds having been laundered
TO Minton for him--as Daddy Warbucks, known to be rich and all, of
course--to then distribute in order to fund a large, vocal, and very
public propaganda campaign of flat-out lies?

Because with the facts in evidence and the unresolved disputes over the
sources of funds that came into the "Lisa McPherson Trust" (LMT) <SPIT!>
and the unresolved question of what and how many foreign bank accounts
might have been accessible by dear, darling, victimized Mr. Minton and
the poor, misunderstood, mistreated and abused LMT, I say that Minton
and the LMT being a main funding conduit for a large organized
propaganda campaign is not only possible, but probable, since the people
named above whose palms Minton greased--every one of them, without
exception--are proven liars about important material facts. (And I just
fucking ~pray~ you challenge ~that~ statement.)

You're claiming, to the contrary, that this was a "selfless" act of
largesse by a greeeeaaaat humanitarian <SPIT!>, so I call on you to
provide hard and irrefutable evidence to support your claim about the
perjuring, lying motherfucker and the source of every penny shelled out
by him to his band of uniformly perjuring, lying motherfuckers, all of
whom were on a propaganda "mission from Gahd." Among whom I believe I'm
about to be able to count YOU.

Be sure to include your evidence detailing Minton's total income over
(and for several years prior to) the same period as his "humanitarian
charity," and from what sources. I believe that any such actual evidence
is about to be a loud, embarrassing "no-show," accompanied by abusive
self-righteous indignation that anyone would even DARE to ask for such
evidence.

Right?

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)