http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=I02CA52R37640.3824884259%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: CL meets Stacy--Part 2 of 5
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 19 Jan 2003 09:11:34 +0100

Beverly Rice <dbj1120@mpinet.net> wrote:

>I understand that CST as an organization was put together in
>about 1982.

Incorporated by Sherman Lenske (but as "founded" by Meade Emory, Sherman
Lenske, Leon Misterek, and, allegedly, Lyman Spurlock) on 28 May 1982:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1982-05-28cstarticles.html

Bylaws signed into effect on 7 June 1982, making Sherman Lenske, Stephen
Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller "Special Directors" <SPIT!> for life,
minimally taking home their "normal lawyer fees" for every hour spent on
the job:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1982-06-07cstbylaws.html

~ALL~ of these landmark events are laid out chronologically, with a
brief summary of each event--AND with links to the supporting
documentation for most of them--forming an immediately accessible
timeline of ALL this, right on this one page:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/documentsindex.html

Beverly, how many times have I gone over this? And WT~F~ is your problem
with going to that page and looking? Christ, it's laid out in complete
chronological order. What, do you need somebody to READ it to you? Call
Rent-A-Reader. Maybe they'll send you out a hunk with a baritone voice
and wavy hair.

>I know the involvement of some of the players in the CST game
>were involved with Co$ and Hub-bub before then . . .
>
>but I had trouble trying to place the dates. I guess I am not a
>very good "googler".

Uhhhhhh, how about:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/documentsindex.html

It's ONE web page with EVERY crucial event related to the lawyers and
the intellectual property all laid out on a silver platter for you. ALL
the work has been done. All you have to do is make a fucking bookmark in
your browser. Call Bookmarkmakers-R-Us. (Don't call Bookmakers-R-Us. They
all have bent noses.)

>There are so many timelines, but they are long and much much
>information to go through.

Awwwwww, ~SHIT~! Yeah, Beverly--that's just the way it is. But do you
think you could manage to slog your way through ONE fucking web page
where it's all laid out like a "See Spot Run" primer? Here, let me point
your nose in that direction one more time:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/documentsindex.html

>Is there a timeline shortened and simplified of, for example,
>~just~ Emory/scientology/legal/CST . . .
>
>Lenske/scienotlogy/legal CST etc?

Christ on a fucking crutch. Go to the DOCUMENTS timeline page above and
use it like a smorgasborg, and pick and choose what you like, and make
your OWN timeline to your own satisfaction.

YOU determine what to leave out. ("Mmmmm. Let's see, I don't like string
beans, so no 'Ray Mithoff' on my plate. And: Oh! There's some smoked
Misterek. I ~like~ that. Two slices, please, and a wedge of Lyman.")

>I know they were involved with Co$ and legal stuff before the
>founding of CST . . .

Yeah, Bev, it's ALL on that same page.

Like the FIRST known involvement of Norton S. Karno and his firm,
including the Slatkin-involved James Q. Fisher, is there on that page.

~All~ you have to do to find ~that~ is go to the chronological DOCUMENTS
page that I've already given you the url for three times in this
message, select FIND in your browser, and type in "Karno." BAM! You're
at the FIRST known involvement of Karno:

"5 September 1973 IRS files suit against CSC and the Guardian
Office's Henning Heldt

This law suit filed by IRS is the next crucial step in the
Meade Emory plan, the step that will bring in IRS operative
- --->Norton S. Karno, working as IRS's agent while pretending to
'represent' CSC and the GO. (Karno will later bring in
Sherman and Stephen Lenske to help destroy HASI, Inc. and
Mary Sue Hubbard and the GO from the inside in cooperation
with the IRS and FBI, then the Lenskes will branch off from
Karno--creating the important 'once removed'
deniability--later bringing Meade Emory in with them to
entirely rebuild Scientology for the IRS takeover.)"

Clicking on the heading of that entry takes you to the documentation,
which has its OWN summary of the document and related information:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1973-09-05irssuitfiled.html

How simple can it get?

Or would you like to know ~when~ the crime-boss Lenske boys are first
known to have entered the scene?

Back to the "DOCUMENTS" page:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/documentsindex.html

Same page, different "FIND" string: "Lenske". But since the name appears
in some of the summaries of events prior to their actual coming on
board, you have to do "FIND AGAIN" several times until the name comes up
in the following entry heading:

"1 January 1977 Sherman Lenske is handling L. Ron Hubbard's
'business interests'

"Sherman and his brother Stephen Lenske have known ties to
former Assistant Commissioner of IRS Meade Emory, with and
for whom they will work over the ensuing years to entirely
restructure all of Scientology, and to transfer all of
Hubbard's intellectual property to the corporation they
create, the Church of Spiritual Technology (CST), where the
Lenskes--themselves not Scientologists--will be appointed as
'Special Directors' for life."

That heading is also a link that takes you here:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1977-01-01-0lenskesenter.html

There you get yet another summary of the event, with many links to
supporting documentation.

Frankly, I don't see ANY way the whole fucking mess can be dumbed down
any further. If you do, please post it for the ones who are ~still~ in
over their reading-level.

>but trying to track time periods for each one individually is
>not an easy task.

Oh. Well, I don't want to strain your "Hub-bub-bubble" brain, but see if
you can manage to click on this:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/documentsindex.html

I just ~KNOW~ you can do it...

>Yeh, I know, I'm a lazy "researcher" . . .

LMFAO!

>so I am looking for a time-saver that gives the information at
>a click of a mouse.

LMFAO!

>While you have somewhat of a "potty-mouth" . . .

~MOI~?!?!? I am the ~soul~ of propiety and good-neighborliness.

>all I care about is data re CST that can be actually substantiated
>with legal documentation and demonstrable proof of assertions.

Hmmmm. Now, let me see. I feel ~sure~ that there must be ~something~
like that ~somewhere~. Let me think...

No. No, it escapes me at the moment. <Holy ~FUCKING~ Christ~>

>While everyone may like to state the mantra that "Veritas" is a
>bunch of loons . . .

Well, actually I believe that was the primary work-product of that
perjuring fuck, Bob "I don't give a shit about CST" Minton. Then his
sock-puppet sycophants picked it up like a pack of baying hyenas
following their pack-leader.

David Bird is one of them. He's the fat moron on government-issue psych
drugs--a big fan of Gerry "Grand Theft" Armstrong--who is such an
"expert" that he just published a long-winded diatribe claiming that the
Church of Scientology International (CSI) owns the fucking copyrights,
but only at DM's pleasure. That psycho food-stamps furnace is so
~fucking~ pig-brained that he doesn't even know the difference between
CSI and CST after all these years, and is so ~fucking~ IGNORANT of his
own ignorance that he assays to ESSAY on his fucking ignorance.

But he never misses an opportunity to say "Veritas loons." He even used
it in the title of his "essay." Oh, well, at least he can always engage
Chris Owen in conversation.

So that's the pedigree of the pack going around howling "Veritas loons!"
"Veritas loons!" Rabid and foaming, but toothless.

>the Veritas site:
>
>http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/veritas/index.htm
>
>has definite documentation the makes a valid point.

Wonder why none of the mouth-breathers chanting "Veritas loons" ever get
around to even mentioning ANY of the documentation, much less
challenging it?

>I think "The Tech" is really stupid. However, I am not going to
>let that personal opinion of mine make me blind to certain points
>from people that may find validity in the tech.
>
>It's too bad some people can't seem to seperate that.
>
>More really great data regarding the CST and what neither
>CST ~or~ DM or the Co$ (which doesn't exist) want people to
>know:
>
>http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/

Yeah, and, uh, Bev: If you go there and click on the "Documents" link in
the red links bar at the top, it takes you here:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/documentsindex.html

And there you find a chronological outline of all the critical
information on the attorneys and CST and the intellectual property that
you keep asking about--PLUS all the important RELATED events (which you
don't ask about).

ADMITTED PERJURER STACY BROOKS YOUNG:
>> Again, what would you consider "evidence"? Does personal testimony
>> count?

BEV:
>Well, after seeing that "personal testimony" can change back in
>forth according to whatever is convenient at the time . . .
>
>that statement is moot.

Stacy went so far as to attempt to get her lying fucking "Affidavits"
<SPIT~> erased from public court records. Since the ENTIRE purpose of
her fucking "Affidavits" <SPIT!> was nothing but a giant cover-up of CST
and the crime-boss Lenske/Karno/Emory gang, I have no doubt she had
plenty of help trying to get her lies eradicated from public record.

I wonder if she succeeded--in the courts. Not that I give a shit. Her
fucking lies are immortalized in amber and will be being dissected long
after she's joined Hubbard.

>Just keep posting data. Both sides . . .
>
>post data.
>
>So far the best data I've seen on CST can be viewed at the
>URL posted above, and I will post it again:
>
>http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/

And for the CHRONOLOGICAL outline of the data, with links to all the
crucial supporting documents laid out in TIMELINE form:

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/copyrights/copyrightsindex.html

>the key to busting the ~FRUAD~ that has become known as the
>"Church of Scientology".
>
>That's all I care about.

Oh yeah? What about baby bunnies? And chocolate?

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)