http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=VOSNEBBS37639.0627199074%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: CL meets Stacy--Part 1 of 5
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 18 Jan 2003 01:31:21 +0100

This is number 1 of 5 in this series.

Below is my original repost of some questions I had posed for Gerry
Armstrong--which, of course, he still hasn't answered to this day.

This second posting of this message by me is what elicited a response,
not from Gerry "Grand Theft" Armstrong, but from Stacy Brooks Young.

<SPECULATION MODE> I believe that my reposting of this convinced
Armstrong that this wasn't going to be allowed by me to go away, so he
and Stacy burned up their back-channel hotlines to devise a plan for
dealing with "the CL problem," and it was determined by them that Stacy
was the one with the status and writing skills that could most adroitly
fumigate this infestation, while also rallying her gang of slavishly
devoted fans in a.r.s. to pile on--which happened. Of course none of the
back-channel brainstorming can be documented or proven, so...
</SPECULATION MODE>

Here is that original 23 July 1999 repost of the message to Armstrong
that I had posted ten days earlier, on 13 July 1999 (which was my first
post to a.r.s., back in the days when I was much sweeter):

From: Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header (CL)
Subject: ATTN: GERRY ARMSTRONG--Some Questions REPOST
Date: 1999/07/23
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

I posted this ten days ago, and still have gotten no answer,
so I am reposting it:

Gerry, I was wondering if you would help me with a couple of
straightforward questions I have:

1. Did you know about CST owning all the copyrights before
the "Scientology Copyright Transfers" database was
published in a.b.s.?

2. In a recent post, you said: "$cientology, as directed by
the Miscavige regime..." and that the "$cientology
corporations...are all part of the single criminal
enterprise under the criminal dictator Miscavige." How,
exactly, does Miscavige exert dictatorial control over
the people who own all the copyrights, and how can I
document/verify your answer the way the Library of
Congress documents prove conclusively that CST owns all
the copyrights?

3. Have you seen the legal documents proving that CST can
take over any and all of the registered trademarks from
RTC (Miscavige) at any time, at their "sole discretion"?

4. Given that CST owns the copyrights, and has ultimate
control over the trademarks, precisely what is the leverage
that Miscavige has over CST that makes them dance to his
dictatorship anyway?

I can only assume you have some personal evidence that
overthrows the tremendous body of evidence showing CST's
control and power over RTC, because you go on
a LOT about Miscavige. I would really be grateful if you
would be willing to share your evidence here in the
newsgroup, because it would go a long way toward sorting out
some conflicting information.

Frankly, though, right now the preponderance of evidence
seems clearly to show that CST is the corporation that has
controlling power over Scientology. And I don't mean to
offend you in any way, since I don't know you, but the
literature is full of different types of obsessions, and
I'm wondering if you ought not consider some form of
counselling regarding this Miscavige person, and the
effect he seems to have had on you. You really talk about
him a lot while ignoring reality regarding CST, and I believe
that an inability to face reality, while fixating on one
individual and granting him absolute power is a combination
of traits that any therapist would tell you is not entirely
healthy. Please don't take offense at that, but just really
give it some careful consideration, because if there is any
possibility that it is the case, the first step is accepting
it and seeking help, because help is out there.

Anyway, if you do have evidence that shows that Miscavige
is really in charge, and isn't just your own personal Moriarty,
it would be very, very valuable if you would post it.

Thanks in advance. I look forward to your answers.

By the way: the reason I'm posting anonymously is because I
don't want Scientology harrassment brought down on my family.
Since I'm merely discussing actual evidence that has
been posted in this newsgroup (and a.b.s.), and asking about
any actual evidence you have, I don't think you would try
and make this an issue, but I just wanted to let you know
and get that out of the way.

Thanks again.

Gerry Armstrong never responded, but for Stacy Brooks Young's
response, see "CL meets Stacy--Part 2 of 5".

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)