http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=6AYMWQVG37637.8867708333%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Distractions
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 16 Jan 2003 21:18:21 +0100

"Magoo" <magoo44@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>Just what are some common distractions here on ARS?

<WAVING HAND FRANTICALLY> I know! I know! Pick me, teach! Can I answer?
Can I? Huh? Huh?

Thanks, teach!

Here's one of the biggest distractions of all: A foamy-brained airhead
bottle-blonde pissing and moaning and whining about what a poor,
helpless victim she is and posing irrelevancies like "Just what are some
common distractions here on ARS" while at the same time studiously
avoiding like the plague ALL the really substantive issues and facts!

How'd I do, teach?

How's *that* for a fucking distraction? Pretty goddamned egregious and
unforgivable, isn't it?

Or, how's this for a MAJOR fucking distraction: An ~apparently~
foamy-brained airhead "former" covert OSA op absolutely *flooding* the
fucking newsgroup with posts extolling the virtues of the lying,
perjuring criminal fuck Bob "I don't give a shit about CST" Minton (who
created the "Dorian" distraction) and his self-admitted perjurer
concubine, Stacy "DM-is-the-supreme-dictator-over-all-of-Scientology"
Brooks, while at the same time studiously avoiding ALL mention or
discussion of the crime-bosses actually running all Scientology from
CST--Sherman Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller--as though
the very MENTION of those crime-boss lawyers and the relevant and proven
facts surrounding them was a mine field.

How's *that* for a fucking distraction, you seditious, covert bimbo?

Now, I just ~know~ that YOU would *never* want to even have it *appear*
that YOU might be guilty of creating any such distractions, so, just to
show you what kind of guy I am (I ~am~ a guy, right?), and just so you
can't come back at me with any more of your limp-dick hackneyed
"conspiracy theory" accusations, I'm going to provide you with all the
opportunity you need to demonstrate conclusively that you aren't in this
forum solely to create the kind of distractions you've made a career of,
and to demonstrate conclusively that you really *are* interested in the
facts and in the ACTUAL parties who are in complete command and control
of Scientology.

So see: I answered YOUR question, teach. Now here are some YOU can
answer--or you can just ignore them (which will be very telling itself),
or you can come back with all the same tired old dodges that others like
you have tried: avoiding the questions at all cost, dreaming up endless
excuses to evade them, trying to change the issue to a complete
non-issue, like "who CL is," and all the other bag of evasive tricks
used by lying, criminal shitstains like Gerry "Grand Theft" Armstrong,
and your fellow Minton ass-licker--that Sherman Lenske butt-fuck
boy-toy, Arnaldo Pagliarini "Just hold me by the ponytail" Lerma. That
will be fine, because that kind of endless evasion of the material facts
tells the whole story, all by itself.

1. Are you aware that the 501(c)(3) corporation known as "Church of
Spiritual Technology" (CST) owns ALL copyrights to ALL the works of L.
Ron Hubbard and Scientology, even those written or altered by others,
including ALL the "Advanced Technology"?

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/copyrights/copyrightsindex.html

Yes, or no? (If the answer is "no", go to the url above and study it and
all links on that page until you understand it fully. Teach.)

2. If your answer to #1 was "Yes," when did you first become aware of
the fact, and how and from whom did you learn of it?

3. Were you aware of it while you were closely associated with and
actively promoting the proven perjurers Bob Minton and Stacy Brooks?

4. Were you with Bobbo when he wrote his immortal words, "I don't give a
shit about CST"?

5. Are you aware that CST owns ALL controlling interest in the most
important trademarks associated with Dianetics, Scientology?

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/trademarks.html

Yes, or no? (If your answer to #5 was "no," go to the above url and
study it and all links on that page in depth until you understand it
fully. Teach.)

6. If your answer to #5 was "yes," when did you first become aware of
the fact, and how and from whom did you learn of it?

7. While you were actively working as a covert operative with OSA, or at
any time, did you ever meet with or speak with, or otherwise communicate
with--through any medium, or by any means--Sherman Lenske, Stephen
Lenske, or Lawrence E. Heller or anyone known by you to be representing
them or their interests? Yes, or no?

8. Are you aware of the fact that non-Scientologist attorneys Sherman
Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller are appointed for life as
"Special Directors" of CST, and as such have enormous and sweeping
powers over both CST and all Scientology materials and assets, and
therefore all of Scientology itself?

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1982-06-07cstbylaws.html#specialdirforlife
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1982-06-07cstbylaws.html#specialdirectorfunctions
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1982-06-07cstbylaws.html#vetoapprove

Yes, or no? (If your answer to #8 was "no," go to the above urls and
study them in depth until you understand it fully. Teach.)

9. If your answer to #8 was "yes," when did you first become aware of
the fact, and how and from whom did you learn of it?

10. Who runs Scientology, and how do they maintain control over it?

11. Are you aware that all actual power formerly inherent in the Sea Org
was formally stripped by the "Tax Compliance Manual"--particularly
complete and sole-discretion power over personnel and their placement
and job-security--and was transferred solely to the boards and officers
and executives of the "new" corporations created by "former" IRS
Assistant Commissioner Meade Emory (with the assistance of Sherman
Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E. Heller)?

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/newsroom/prf04tcm1seaorg.html
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=e92a0a526188c9bafe26201b5c1aa7ed%40xganon.com

Yes, or no? (If your answer to #11 was "no," go to the above urls and
study them in depth until you understand it fully. Teach.)

12. Are you aware that CST--which owns ALL copyrights and sole
controlling interest in the most important and controlling
trademarks--was founded by non-Scientologist "former" Assistant
Commissioner of IRS, Meade Emory, who was in that IRS position when the
alleged thefts from IRS occurred that resulted in the destruction of the
Guardian Office?

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/founder.html
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1992-06-29bruggink.html#emoryfounders
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1992-06-29bruggink.html#nonscientologist

Yes, or no? (If your answer to #11 was "no," go to the above urls and
study them, and all links on them, in depth until you understand it
fully. Teach.)

13. Why have you spent years in this forum actively avoiding all of
these dominant, overriding, cardinal and absolutely central facts and
issues, while simultaneously promoting proven perjurers, and creating
endless distractions from these facts with your whines and moans
and melodramas over what a "victim" you have been?

Whaddaya say, Teach?

Ready to stop creating your airheaded fucking distractions and get down
to a discussion of actually RELEVANT FACTS?

Or are you going to run and evade and muddy the waters and sling around
some ad hominem at me? Or are you going to refuse to enter into a
discussion of the facts on the unassailable grounds that I use vulgar
words? Or even better: you gon' try again one of your flatworn-brained
schemes to "out" me?

Well, all of the above will simply go to reveal your true colors and
agenda.

And do you know what, Teach? None of your wormings and squirmings and
distractions ever change the truth worth a tinker's dam.

Can't wait to watch you squirm and turn. Or run. It can only be
entertaining.

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)