From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Some old timers with Hubbard at the HASI
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 28 Dec 2002 10:30:15 +0100

Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote:

>I have posted to a.b.s. a photo of some old timers with Hubbard at his
>Hubbard Dianetics Foundation.

But I don't think you had any clue about the can of worms you opened
when you posted it--at least for the droolers who are fans of
"Bare-Faced Messiah." (You don't count your*self* among them, do you?
I'll have to check my archives of your posts and see... .)

>I'd appreciate any info anyone has about
>where and when the photo was taken, as well as the names of the uniden-
>tified people in the photo.

I have some information, but I don't think you're going to "appreciate"
it one little bit. I think that, as so often happens when you clench
your jaw muscles and read one of my posts, the timbers of your fixed
ideas once again are going to start creaking like the Andrea Doria as
your dearly-held fictions collide with facts.

>The photo has to be from 1951 or earlier
>since Sara was divorced from Hubbard in 1952.

No, the picture *can't* be from 1951 or earlier, and/or the person you
have labled as "Sara Hubbard" isn't, and/or Russell Miller is a
Bare-Faced Liar. (Of course the only thing I've found in "Bare- Faced
Messiah" so far that *isn't* a lie is the punctuation. Well, most of the
punctuation, anyway.) And Sara Northrup was *not* divorced from Hubbard
in 1952, but in June of 1951, as I document below.

So here are the facts, hard as they may be for you to swallow:

1. Sara had her oh-so- victimized parting of the ways with Hubbard in
Wichita, Kansas on 12 June 1951 when Hubbard hiimself won his
cross-complaint--charging "gross neglect of duty"--on the suit that Sara
had filed just five days earlier, on 7 June. (That's from the New York
Times article of 13 June 1951.) And that was over a YEAR before the
"Hubbard Association of Scientologists" was created, hundreds of miles
away, in Phoenix.

2. The "Hubbard Association of Scientologists" (the name emlazoned
across the "616" address window) was not incorporated until 9 September
1952, in Arizona. (NB: This is NOT the "Hubbard Association of
Scientologists International, Inc.--HASI--which later succeeded the
plain "Hubbard Association of Scientologists.") The Articles of
Incorporation for said corporation are enshrined in the "Files of the
FBI" series. HINT: They are in the 301-325 set.

3. The principal place of business was listed as "at Phoenix,
Maricopa County, Arizona." The articles were signed that date by:
L. Ron Hubbard
Mary Sue Whipp Hubbard
Alphia Hart
George Petersen
James A. Struckmeyer

4. Sometime between 19 April 1954 and 10 May 1954, the plain "Hubbard
Association of Scientologists" was dissolved by unanimous board
resolution, and was replaced and succeeded by a new corporation, the
"Hubbard Association of Scientologists International, Inc." (HASI, Inc.)
at its incorporation on 10 May 1954.

5. On 13 September 1954, in some issue addressed to "HASI" and others,
which says "From: Operating Committee; Subject: Communication, " there is
reference to the "Foundation at 616 North Third Street," which was in
Phoenix, Arizona--hence the "616" address on the window in the photo.

So I hope that wasn't a *permanent* marker you used to write "Sara
Hubbard" above the woman sitting on the ground next to Hubbard. Either
that, or you better whistle up your vaunted hero, that Master Mariner of
the Mississippi of Lies, that "greatttttt historian" < SPIT!> Chris Owen
to come prissing in here to do some more of his pathetic attempts at
"damage control." Of course he is an employee of the British Ministry of
Defence and a lying motherfucker (but I repeat myself) who was in bed
with Miller throughout all the "research" and writing of BFM, and of
course the lying motherfucker still claims that it was the purest of
serendipitous coincidence that he and Miller just happened to have
exactly the same set of "documents" to do their tandem, coordinated
hatchet jobs with. Paid, whoring hacks of a feather hack together.

And of course both of them were in league with that other lying
motherfucker, Gerry Armstrong, in putting together the combined utterly
trumped up (but oh-so-carefully coordinated) "biographies"-- which just
happened to fill the vacuum left when the "official biography" that
Armstrong was supposedly in charge of for so many years (under the
watchful eye of Sherman Lenske) somehow just never managed to
materialize.

I know you would gladly lick their vomit off of their boot toes for
them, so I'm sure it pains you to hear the hard truth about the mangy,
diseased hyena-pack of proven liars and criminals you worship with such
fervor, and I realize that you hate me with a passion that is directly
proportional to the amount of truth I stick in your unwilling face.

Maybe one of them can help you resolve the little conundrum you've posed
for yourself. Of course they won't be able to salvage your reputation,
which has now permanently been tainted by your self-exposure of what a
gullible and sloppy piece of shit you are as any presenter-of-fact,
since you've already publically decreed that the woman next to Hubbard
in the photo *IS* Sara (Northrup) Hubbard, and I've proven conclusively
herein that either it *CAN'T* be, or the entire "history" we've been
handed is a pack of fucking lies--which, of course, it is, regardless.

>I've webbed the photo in two different files sizes at:
> http://home.austin.rr.com/werreour/HASI.jpg and
> http://home.austin.rr.com/werreour/HASI-sm.jpg

Haven't you though.

>Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
> http://warrior.xenu.ca

Some things take more than sunshine to disinfect.

CL

corporation known as "Church of Spiritual Technology" (CST-- doing
"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)