http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=JD6AYH7C37601.0401967593%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Gerry Armstrong ???????
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 11 Dec 2002 00:59:17 +0100

Tom Klemesrud <tomklem@netscape.DELETE.net> wrote:

>Zinj wrote:
>
>>You don't have to think that Gerry's a 'Bad Guy' to think he's worthy
>>of criticism Magoo. Keep that in mind.
>
>Cursing character assasination is not criticism.

Well, since cursing character assasination is the only thing that ever
issues from the stank hole known as "Gerry Armstrong" (between his
fevered bouts of incomprehensible psycho-babble), then he doesn't
qualify as a "critic," does he.

He does qualify fully as "theif," though, having stolen over $5 million
in intellectual property in cahoots with Lenske & Co., having
transported the stolen property across state lines to deliver it to
accomplice Michael Flynn in Clearwater, then having accepted an
$800,000+ payoff from Lenske and friends when he returned the stolen
property to them on their cue (once their criminal associate, Michael
Flynn--Armstrong's attorney--was done using it as pre-arranged). But I
guess you'll leap to justify and defend all that, won't you?

Not that I care what your fucking opinion is, since you, yourself, are
an admitted covert informant for IRS, and were involved in the copyright
litigation as an IRS operative protecting their interests and asses.
Lying scum.

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)