http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=QY4WQLGD37601.0034837963%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 10 Dec 2002 23:05:01 -0000
From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Is Scientology still framing people?..
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

paulettec@aol.com (Paulettec) wrote:

>Exactly 30 years ago today (how could I ever forget!) Scientology sent
>themselves the first of two bomb threats and claimed I did it in an
>attempt to frame me.

<GASP!> My, God, is that true, Paulette? "Scientology"[TM] did that? You
poor, poor sweet thing. Well, I can certainly believe it, because
Geometry and Gravity sneaked into the crawl space under my house last
week and tilted the foundation. I'm also fairly certain that Buddhism
has been lurking around my bedroom and altering my dreams to Zen
nightmares involving you and Steven Fishman doing... Well, let's just
drop it, but I will say it involves someone blue, with six arms, and you
can take it from there. Also, Pluralism has been sending letters--forged
as if from ME, mind you--where every singular has been changed to the
plural, and if you don't think *that* can wreak havoc in your life, wait
till you get two subscriptions to Cosmo being sent to you every month,
like a double period. And I won't even *tell* you what Relativism has
been doing to the time-space continuum around here, because you wouldn't
believe me if I told you, and you might think I'm just some kind of
paranoid, low-life, lying, scum-sucking, perjuring con-artist being paid
blood-money by criminal attorneys for claiming to be a victim.

All of us victims of these horrendous atrocities by seemingly innocent
philosophies and sciences need to form a "Poor Me, Baby" group, and
start writing to Congress, don't you think, Paulette? You have some ties
to people in the government, don't you? I know! Let's be activists!

>Now, as I'm catching up on posts here, I read that they're still
>claiming that their enemies are supposedly making threats against them
>--only now, instead of by mail, it's e-mail. *
>
>Progress.

Here's the real progress, perjuring bitch: ties between Flynn and the
Lenskes and Karno have been, and are continuing to be, methodically
ferreted out, uncovered, and documented.

You and your anon faux-foil can waltz in here and post your lying
fucking "talking points" all you want, pretending to be bitter enemies.
At this point, your transparent ops only sucker the suckers. (I
especially enjoyed your "foil's" bumbling, stumbling effort to work a
forced lie about DM "running" Scientology into his idiotic message.
It's like watching a high-school play: the comedy is never funny, and
it's the "drama" that makes you have to duck out into the lobby,
choking, and laugh yer fucking ass off.)

Your con is over. It's already been confirmed that Flynn and the Lenskes
conspired to be play-time "adversaries," and set up the phony lawsuits
for mutual benefit using willing, buyable scummy whores like you, Van
Schaick, DeWolfe, and Armstrong, among others. It's no longer a matter
of "what evidence," but "how much." The pile is growing, Paulette, and
your name is all up in there, real good.

Do you have any idea of the scope of the scam you've been a party to? Do
you have any idea how many people around the world are involved in a
tireless, dogged, impregnable, and unstoppable investigation of it? Do
you know what the legal penalties are? Do you know what a slow drip is?

BTW, I am not a Scientologist[TM], have never been a Scientologist[TM],
and never *will* be a Scientologist[TM]. So don't even bother warming up
your news reader for launching any kind of limp-wristed attack of me on
that basis. It's a dud.

Farmers say that "every worm has a purpose," but it must have taken an
awfully long spade wielded by a desperate, sweaty hand to dig you up
and bring you back into the light. I guess Armstrong has now been so
thoroughly and irretrievably exposed as a back-stabbing, traitorous,
two-timing, thieving, perjuring liar and criminal now that the
Flynn/Lenske (and, er, highly-placed "friends") contingent are having to
exhume any of their accomplices they think might have even a shred of
credibility left. Why they put *you* on that very short list can only be
a yardstick of their desperation.

I got a news flash for you, lying cunt: it ain't a "Scientology"[TM]
knock on your door that you need to be concerned about. In my humble--if
informed--opinion, it's a knock-knock-knocking by the long arm of the
law. Just which fish in the chum bucket do you think are going to be
thrown to the sharks when the time comes? Tell Flynn hi, will ya? I love
Boston during the fall...

"Your latest 'post' was longer than two paragraphs, so I didn't read it."
--boobootigger@webtv.net (Tigger)