http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=FVU50OQN37433.2191435185%40Nyarlatheotep-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 26 Jun 2002 03:15:34 -0000
From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Robert Vaughn Young's CIA connections
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology,alt.conspiracy

alerma@nospam.bellatlantic.net (arnie lerma - www.lermanet.com) wrote:

> I'm still not impressed

<Gasp!> Arnie! How could you say that? I'm cut to the quick.

But, Arnie: I also didn't ask you if you were impressed.

Here's what I asked you:

1. Did you know about CST owning all the copyrights before
the "Scientology Copyright Transfers" database was
published in a.b.s.?

2. In many posts, you have expressed a position similar to
that of Gerry Armstrong when he said in various posts:
"$cientology, as directed by the Miscavige regime..." and
that the "$cientology corporations...are all part of the
single criminal enterprise under the criminal dictator
Miscavige." How, exactly, does Miscavige exert dictatorial
control over the people who own all the copyrights, and
how can I document/verify your answer the way the Library of
Congress documents prove conclusively that CST owns all
the copyrights?

3. Have you seen the legal documents proving that CST can
take over any and all of the registered trademarks from
RTC (Miscavige) at any time, at their "sole discretion"?

4. Given that CST owns the copyrights, and has ultimate
control over the trademarks, precisely what is the leverage
that Miscavige has over CST that makes them dance to his
dictatorship anyway?

And you just did your first evasion dance to avoid the questions. You
are following in the dance steps of your predecessors, Gerry Armstrong
and Stacy Brooks. You're dancing like you're still on the end of Sherman
Lenske's pole, still being Sherman's bitch, Arnie. You know what they
say: "Come up to present time." Or ~are~ you still Sherman's bitch?

So the bet of the day is:

Will Sherman Lenske's bitch, Arnaldo Pagliarini Lerma:

A. Answer the questions,

B. Ignore the questions, or,

C. Come back with some more evasisons of the questions?

Figuring that, on these subjects, you've got a sock in your mouth so
you won't scream while you're taking it up the chute from Sherm, I've
got my money split out and riding on B and C.

What's it going to be, Arnie? Are you going to win my bet for me?