http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=KAB6JQFS37429.7581597222%40Nyarlatheotep-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 22 Jun 2002 16:11:45 -0000
From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Marin County Courthouse
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Beverly Rice <dbj1120@mpinet.net> wrote:

>CL wrote:
>>Beverly Rice <dbj1120@mpinet.net>wrote:

>>>As far as I'm concerned, there is only one issue in the case
>>>of Co$ re Gerry . . .
>>>they have never, not once, been able to prove anything he ever
>>>said about Hubbard or Co$ has been a lie . . . never, never, never.

>>Oh, give me a ~fucking~ break.
>
>My goodness, will you take a "chill pill"!!!

I told you I'm a health nut. I'm opting for "Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

>Remember, I told
>you before I'm just at the tootsie end of the pool,

It might be about time to make a splash, Tootsie.

>and advise
>you to just skip my posts because they will drive you nuts,
>evidently.

Well, according to the gourd rattlers in a.r.s., it will be a short
trip. :-)

>Now, ~read~ what I said, and get a CLue <g>.

Hey, that was a good one, Bev! I may have to start using it. If you want
royalties, see my agent.

>I never said Gerry isn't lying anywhere, and I never said that
>things he has said could not be proved untrue . . .
>
>just that they haven't been ~proven~ in court by Co$,

You're absolutely right.

>which does not exist,

You're absolutely right.

>to be a lie. Ask yourself ~why~, and there is your CLue.

Oh, I was asking myself ~why~ before my very first post. Mainly why
nobody on that "side" was even ~trying.~ That was part of what never
added up.

>>Who the fuck is "they"?
>
>The Church of Scienotlogy, which doesn't exist . . .
>
>and who ~won't~, is the Church of Spiritual Technology, which
>isn't a church.

You got that right. They are in sole custody and control of the original
documents, which are stored in remote, inaccessible underground vaults.
And nobody--NOBODY--can go anywhere ~near~ those original documents
without the personal approval of the Special Directors. Had you realized
that? Do you know why? Because the documents are part of the primary
assets of the corporation, and the Special Directors are EMPOWERED in
the Bylaws of CST to ENSURE:

"iii. That the assets of the corporation are not subject to waste
and/or extravagance but are instead increased in value."

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1982-06-07cstbylaws.html#specialdirectorfunctions

Isn't that clever the way they worded that? See, they didn't have to
come right out and say, "NOBODY GETS NEAR THE VAULTS WITHOUT GOING
THROUGH US." No, they are much too covert for that. These are the kinds
of finesses that illiterate gourd rattlers like "Tommy" and Rev Norle
and that bunch of droolers will never comprehend no matter ~how~ long
they stay in Special Education. (If they even qualify, which I doubt.)

>>There was a whole "Contrary Facts" series posted
>>that proved some of Armstrong's lies. I've proved some of his lies.
>>The "Lost and Found" post had a brilliant dissection of his "found
>>boxes" lies, showing the whole story to be completely non-credible.

>Your series of questions, that have gone without answer, but
>plenty of blather, were quite interesting . . . once a person
>sets aside pre-conceived ideas and begins to just read the
>questions, and realize why they don't get straight answers.

Yes, blather and evasion were the only response. I just want to add that
there is one more level to at least some of the questions: inherent in
them are the contrary facts--e.g. the copies vs. originals
question--which prove, even without answer, that Armstrong told lies. So
the proof of the lies is inherent in some of the questions. I just was
never able to get him to say what the truth was.

>However, I'm sure answers will be formulated eventually.

I have the same expectation and intend to continue doing everything I
can to make sure that happens.

>>How can you swallow his bullshit without question,
>
>How can you continue to think you know what I'm thinking <g>

Oh. Yeah. That's right: ~WOMEN!~ <g> What could ~I~ have been thinking?!

>>after all the
>>evidence of lies, and of his complicity with Sherman Lenske, after all
>>the evidence that he was involved in a GRAND THEFT of 30,000 estate
>>property documents later valued at FIVE MILLION DOLLARS? How can you
>>defend the proven lies of a common fucking theif?
>
>I'm not, all I'm saying is that in a ~court~ of law, Co$, which
>does not exist, hasn't taken him to task.

Of course that which has NO legal standing--"Co$"--never will, and
neither will CST--which DOES have legal standing--because the Special
Directors at CST were at all relevant times co-conspirators with
Armstrong, including helping him steal $5 million worth of intellectual
property out of the estate during the precise period in which Sherman
Lenske has admitted in a sworn Declaration that he was REPRESENTING "Mr.
L. Ron Hubbard in all aspects of his estate planning":

http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/documents/1995-11-12lenskedec.html#estateplanning

Ooops. That places Shermy-Boy as the fiduciary during the time of the
theft by Armstrong, since "Hubbard" was away and purportedly out of
communication during that entire time.

>>And as an exact contrast to your unsupported statement, tell me when,
>>where, and how has anything Armstrong "ever said about Hubbard or Co$"
>>ever been proven AS "truth?"
>
>I didn't say it was,

Okay. ~Women!~ :-)

>I simply am making the observation that
>Co$, which does not exist, hasn't made a move to prove any part
>of it is untrue. If you have seen elsewhere that they have
>then I missed it, so let me know.

No. The only people who have standing and the necessary original
documents to do ANYTHING are the Special Directors of CST. They aren't
going to because what is in the public record is ~exactly~ what they
wanted to be in the public record, and ~exactly~ what they HELPED
Armstrong get into the public record. And they are protected by
privelege, and have armor-plated both themselves and Armstrong with a
"gag-order-of-convenience," and so he has been able to say all he wants
that is the agreed-upon propaganda line, but is "protected" from
incriminating himself and the Special Directors for their collusion. And
both he and they profited in the millions out of it.

It's a very sweet little set-up.

>>So WTF is your standard for "evidence": that which supports all your
>>own mythological religious beliefs?
>
>Ummm, remember that "chill pill" I was talking about? It would
>be good for you to really consider it. Will it be the blue one,
>or the red one? :-)

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! (I've been saying that a lot
since Germany beat the U.S. in the World Cup games, too. There is no joy
in Mudville. But they ~did~ make the best showing ever for the U.S., so
I hope they get cheered and celebrated when they get home for what they
~did~ accomplish. And now back to your regularly scheduled program.)

>>Yet magically, what Armstrong "returned" were ORIGINALS valued at $5
>>million. But these little annoying details don't bother you, right?
>
>Not as much as it bothers you . . .

What bothers me no end is that it is prima facie evidence that a major
crime was committed and that the criminals who committed it not only are
walking around scott-free, but have profitted obscenely from their
crime, ~and~ got a criminal judge to write them a hideous carte blanche
EXCUSE for their crime while simultaneously and willfully hiding the
magnitude of it. I don't know how anybody can tolerate it for a moment.

>but then the truth is, I'm just
>too tired to get upset easily, and while it is of interest to me
>to have the CST thing made ~clear~, there are other things that I
>just have to give a higher priority to.

I'm in the same boat. That doesn't mean I will ever let it be swept back
under the rug. I intend to keep making a public stink about this until
the appropriate authorities wake up and something gets done about it.

>>The
>>ONLY people who could ~possibly~ prove what a lying fuck Armstrong is
>>are his co-conspirators: Sherman Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence
>>E. Heller, keepers of the keys to the titanium vaults.
>>Gee. Isn't ~that~ fucking convenient.
>
>Well, yes, that is conveniently convenient, and that was the
>entire point of my original statement, but that flew over your
>head

Oops. ~Men!~ <g>

>I'm sure because of the way I stated it.

Nah, probably my thickheadedness.

>>>That is what really sticks in their craw, and that is the truth
>>>iof the crux of their reason for wanting him gagged.

>>No it isn't. That's the fucking SHORE STORY.
>
>Yeh, and it's a damned ~good~ one, and quite workable, wouldn't
>you say?

Yes, ma'am. As I have expanded on above, they have ~all~ the bases
covered, and nothing will penetrate the scam short of a criminal
investigation that has them ALL named in it.

>>And you are a SUCKER for it.
>
>No, but I am simply pointing out no moves have been made
>to prove them lies.
>
>>And boy, did they ever count on people like you to lap it up without
>>question or inspection. And boy, you sure don't disappoint, do you?
>
>Not as much as you. You still don't get the point I was making,
>but then concrete and abstract don't exactly mix well.

Oops. ~Men!~ <g> You're not expecting me to start being ~intuitive~ are
you, ferchrissake?

>>>The warrant is for speaking . . .
>>>not libel . . . not slander . . . not lying . . .

>>The warrant is for SHOW.
>
>Yes, darling, I have finally figured that out.

Well, will you start pouring ice water over the heads of some of these
sleepwalkers in a.r.s. and see if you can't start waking some of them up
to what is actually going on?

>It's a good show,
>too . . . really pulls in freedom of speechers, that it does.
>Keeps one looking at the raised flag . . . and not the
>ground the flag is rooted in to, don't it though?

You know, Bev, you keep managing to surprise me.

>It is complicated, but at the same time it is almost too silly,
>if it weren't for the fact that people are being hurt. :-(

Yes, ma'am. And the criminals responsible getting away scott free, and
still managing to keep all the attention directed on their patsies.

>So, what will it be, blue or red?

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.