http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=KX8B6L4337427.2784722222%40Nyarlatheotep-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 20 Jun 2002 04:41:00 -0000
From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Marin County Courthouse
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

philscott88@hotmail.com (Phil Scott) wrote:

>If the CST is taking down Hubbards technology from the inside, which
>I think it is.... why would it bury Hubbards notes in the
>vaults...

Notes? ~NOTES~?! In re Armstrong there were 30,000 pages valued at $5
million, and included original manuscripts--one of them most likely
being Excalibur, since Armstrong admits to having read it. (Interesting,
isn't it, that Excalibur is now buried in rock?) Beyond those 30,000
pages, the original manuscripts of Hubbard's books, policies, and
bulletins probably run into a count up in the hundreds of thousands of
pages. ~Notes~?!

>indeed why would it do the entire vault project instead of
>just a fake vault project and not store anything.?

Don't ask ~me~ why they have buried the originals in vaults in remote
and inaccessible locations with titanium bomb-proof doors; it sure as
HELL isn't for the "reasons" they have given. That isn't what the
Smithsonian does to "preserve" important works, is it? So that's a
bullshit fraud "shore story"--but it's a bullshit fraud shore story that
the IRS not only endorsed, but cheerfully used taxpayer dollars to
promote around the world, trying to sell foreign governments on the
"fact" that "preservation" was why the works were being buried on U.S.
soil by innocent and innocuous little monks at CST.

No, there's only ONE reason that makes ~any~ sense whatsoever for
building impregnable underground titanium vaults in remote and
inaccessible locations: that is to keep the originals permanently out of
public view. That's IT. That is the ONLY reason that fits all the known
facts and criteria for the vaults.

Unfortunately, that proves that CST--and whoever the Special Directors
there work for--have a motivation worth several hundreds of millions of
dollars for keeping those originals buried and hidden. You want to know
what that motivation is? Ask THEM--don't ask me. I've posted their
contact information numerous times and won't again.

>Regarding Gerry... I think you are jumping to conclusions on the
>issue of deliberate complicity with Lensky's etc..

I don't care what you think about it: Armstrong has admitted to "working
with Hubbard's lawyers in LA" in 1980, and "Hubbard's lawyers in LA" in
1980 were Karno and the Lenskes. It's documented. And Armstrong never
EVER directly denied it, after being given about 60 opportunities. Game,
set, match. Hit the fucking showers.

>same with Stacy...
>I knew her in 75... she was not running the show...

I don't care ~when~ you knew her, or if you chewed her panties. First, I
never said she was "running the show," so you're beating the stuffing
out of a straw man. I said what is a matter of record: she was Org
Officer of the US Guardian Office at important relevant times (~NOT~
1975, but very late '70s-early '80s, and THROUGH the 1981 take-down of
the GO), and then was Org Officer at ASI at important relevant times,
INCLUDING DURING THE INCORPORATION OF CST IN MAY 1982. It's not just a
matter of her own testimony to that effect: that testimony has copious
corroboration by others, as well as a record in the organizations of her
postings. It's a fact. Your opinion of the fact doesn't change the fact.

As for what you ~believe~ about her, how many fucking people did she
dupe before she was finally exposed for the amoral perjurer that she is?
Just because she batted her eyelashes and flashed her trashy smile at
you and you went water-kneed doesn't mean diddly to me. Let me give you
some of your own advice: "Get a clooo, you see": What ~fucking~ value is
an agent who doesn't have a convincing and disarming cover? Care to
answer that? Next case?

>all the heavy
>players as you state imho were at the top, the CST scene ... below
>that level the staff is just being used....

Oh, get out of my face. I ~NEVER~ stated that "all the heavy players
were at the top." That's absurd. What campaign is composed of only
generals? What team is made up of only quarterbacks? You're just being
ridiculous. Of course they had Meade Emory, Norton S. Karno, and the
Lenskes in place PROTECTED WITH PRIVELEGE in order to execute that
crucial part of the plan to transfer all the intellectual property to
CST, and put it under the control of the Lenskes. But those lawyers
absolutely HAD to have support planted not only in the rank-and-file,
but also on the outside. And that proves out entirely. And both
Armstrong and the Youngs (among others, including Wollersheim, IRS agent
Scott Mayer, and "Mr. RPF" Ken Urquhart) were inside, then moved outside
and continued the ~exact~ propaganda line needed to keep up the cover
for the Lenskes and company.

>miscavige does control at that level down apparently,

Maybe he does. But what he "controls" is a corporate-structure box that
was created by Emory, the Lenskes, and IRS, and that DM was put into
like a toddler in play pen: let him do all the fucking damage he wants.

BTW, anybody seen him lately, or is he still MIA?

>Phil Scott
>
>Phil Scott

Yossarian!

Yossarian!