http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=Y4DHEBCZ37427.0725578704%40Nyarlatheotep-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 19 Jun 2002 23:44:29 -0000
From: CL <cl@canyonlycanthrope.moon>
Subject: Re: Marin County Courthouse
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

Beverly Rice <dbj1120@mpinet.net> wrote:

>As far as I'm concerned, there is only one issue in the case
>of Co$ re Gerry . . .
>
>they have never, not once, been able to prove anything he ever
>said about Hubbard or Co$ has been a lie . . . never, never, never.

Oh, give me a ~fucking~ break.

Who the fuck is "they"? There was a whole "Contrary Facts" series posted
that proved some of Armstrong's lies. I've proved some of his lies. The
"Lost and Found" post had a brilliant dissection of his "found boxes"
lies, showing the whole story to be completely non-credible.

How can you swallow his bullshit without question, after all the
evidence of lies, and of his complicity with Sherman Lenske, after all
the evidence that he was involved in a GRAND THEFT of 30,000 estate
property documents later valued at FIVE MILLION DOLLARS? How can you
defend the proven lies of a common fucking theif?

And as an exact contrast to your unsupported statement, tell me when,
where, and how has anything Armstrong "ever said about Hubbard or Co$"
ever been proven AS "truth?"

We've learned from the Los Angeles Times' later evaluation of the
materials he stole--and then delivered across state lines to Flynn, and
then later "returned" to the SPECIAL DIRECTORS AT CST (who had helped
him steal them in the first place)--that they were ORIGINALS. But were
the ~originals~ what was filed with the court and put under seal, then,
much later only briefly "released" by the court and reviewed by some
selected in-pocket "media"? OF COURSE NOT! That's why Armstrong could
say in his court-filed papers and anecdotal accounts that he made
COPIES. According to the only references ~I~ can find, they were COPIES
that were filed in court and shown to the "media." So Armstrong HAD to
have left with TWO COMPLETE SETS: One of originals, and one of COPIES.
Copies can easily be FORGERIES. So who ever saw the ORIGINALS of these
alleged "documents" of Armstrongs--which he could ~only~ have gotten
away with stealing by having the help of the Lenskes and Starkey? WHO
saw them? Did YOU see them? NO. Did the COURT see them? NO--at least not
ALL of them. Did the MEDIA see originals? ~NO~!

So WTF is your standard for "evidence": that which supports all your own
mythological religious beliefs? Who has ever "proved" anything at all
about Armstrong's claims about the provenance of the COPIES of
"documents," which is all that ever made it into courtrooms, possibly
with a few relatively unimportant exceptions? NOBODY. Whose word do we
have that they ~ALL~ were "genuine Hubbard" documents? ARMSTRONG'S word
and MICHAEL FLYNN'S word. <SPIT!> Who elses? NOBODY'S.

Have YOU seen the originals? YES or NO? Do you know ANYBODY besides
Armstrong who has seen the originals? YES or NO? (Don't bother saying
Robert Vaughn Young, because guess what: there no longer was a
"biography project," Omar Garrison had been paid off, and RVY was no
longer involved with "the archives" by the time the documents Armstrong
had stolen were returned, and they were returned DIRECTLY to CST to be
buried forever in titanium vaults.)

Yet magically, what Armstrong "returned" were ORIGINALS valued at $5
million. But these little annoying details don't bother you, right?

And who did he return the originals into the custody and control of?
SHERMAN LENSKE, STEPHEN LENSKE, AND LAWRENCE E. HELLER, Special
Directors of CST--the very people who had helped him get away with
stealing them in the first place--so the originals could be BURIED IN
TITANIUM VAULTS, and NOBODY could ever see them.

So of course who are the ONLY PEOPLE ON EARTH who ever ~could~ prove
that anything Armstrong ever said about those documents were lies, or
who ever ~could~ prove that any of them were forgeries? Is it "Co$,"
that imbecelic fiction that has no tangible existence, but which
mythology you moronically persist in promoting? NO. It couldn't prove
SHIT becaue it DOESN'T EXIST except in the fantasies and superstitions
of the village idiots of a.r.s.--which is most of the population. The
ONLY people who could ~possibly~ prove what a lying fuck Armstrong is
are his co-conspirators: Sherman Lenske, Stephen Lenske, and Lawrence E.
Heller, keepers of the keys to the titanium vaults.

Gee. Isn't ~that~ fucking convenient. But this all makes ~total~ sense
to you, right?

>That is what really sticks in their craw, and that is the truth
>iof the crux of their reason for wanting him gagged.

No it isn't. That's the fucking SHORE STORY. And you are a SUCKER for
it. The crux of THEIR reason--"they" being Lenske, Lenske & Heller,
Lawrence E. Heller even being the one who presented the TERMS of the
settlement--THEIR reason for wanting him "gagged" is the same reason he
wanted to ~appear~ to be "gagged": so he would have an EXCUSE for never
having to answer questions about his conspiratorial involvement with the
Lenskes and Flynn in his entire fraudulent story about a phony
"biography" that never existed, which was nothing but a big set-up for
the Treasury Department personnel to be brought in to "prove" Hubbard
was "alive," while serving the dual government purpose of dragging the
name HUBBARD through as much SHIT as possible in the process.

And boy, did they ever count on people like you to lap it up without
question or inspection. And boy, you sure don't disappoint, do you?

>The warrant is for speaking . . .
>
>not libel . . . not slander . . . not lying . . .

The warrant is for SHOW. The warrant has been to provide Armstrong with
a PLAUSIBLE reason not to have to testify in the United States. You
haven't seemed to notice that ARMSTRONG ISN'T IN JAIL, even though he
went TEARING off down to Nevada the instant that the Public Research
Foundation exposed Meade Emory's connection to the Lenskes and CST--and
tried to infiltrate that organization--and even though he is known to
have been in Florida since then. Duh!

~If~ this recent "suit" naming Armstrong along with Minton and Brooks
actually exists--and it seems nearly impossible to get any actual facts
or documentation about the suit--and ~if~ it isn't just more
dog-and-pony show, then that, along with the Florida judge's
continuously-dropped allusions that she is turning Minton and Brooks
over to state criminal authorities, is the best proof to date that their
entire scam has been blown SO wide open that they are now throwing the
out-in-the-cold disinformation scum like Armstrong, Brooks, and Minton
to the wolves, and it's every man for himself.

>ARC = As-Ising the Real CST,
>
>Beverly

Yeah, well if you actually hope to, you'd better start smelling the
coffee. I think you're going to need a couple of pots. Black.