http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=B140N7BL37677.3610185185%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: Cambridge <cambrdge@ivy.league>
Subject: The Clients of Michael Flynn
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Date: 25 Feb 2003 08:40:28 +0100

ERRATUM

In a too hasty last minute edit I did of "The Clients of Michael Flynn"
to remove an "and/or" (one of my pet peeves) that had been written by a
fellow researcher on this study, I inadvertently changed the meaning to
something that is not correct. The error occurs in the last two lines of
the following paragraph, where it is describing the witnesses who had
testified for Flynn and his consultants. The incorrect paragraph says:

"Pending the completion of our study and its full findings, and
acknowledging that we have no way yet of determining for certain how
many settlement "clients" might have been mere paid mannequins like Bill
Franks, here, in response to request, is our best effort at a list of
Flynn clients during the period from 13 December 1979 through 6 December
1986, followed by a list of other people known to have acted as
witnesses in the May 1982 Clearwater hearings conducted by Flynn, some
of whom also testified in various of the related suits:"

In fact everyone on the WITNESSES/CONSULTANTS list did not testify at
the 1982 Clearwater hearings. While the witnesses for the Clearwater
hearings are known, the difficulty in the wording arises from our
uncertainty about which of the people on the WITNESSES/CONSULTANTS list
testified in court for one or more of the Flynn suits, something we are
still attempting to determine. The paragraph should say:

"Pending the completion of our study and its full findings, and
acknowledging that we have no way yet of determining for certain how
many settlement "clients" might have been mere paid mannequins like Bill
Franks, here, in response to request, is our best effort at a list of
Flynn clients during the period from 13 December 1979 through 6 December
1986. It is followed by a list of other people known to have acted as
witnesses or consultants for Flynn. Most of them testified in the May
1982 Clearwater hearings conducted by Flynn. Some are believed to have
testified as witnesses or acted as consultants for various of the Flynn
suits. A few possibly testified at the Clearwater hearings as well as in
one of more of the Flynn suits."

I would be grateful if you would correct your copies.

Cambridge