http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=R25W0C3P37672.2286342593%40Gilgamesh-frog.org&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

Date: 20 Feb 2003 04:29:14 -0000
From: Cambridge <cambrdge@ivy.league>
Subject: Re: Call for Volunteer Chris Owen, 3rd request
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology

On Thu, 20 Feb 2003
in message ID <b31apb$6ss$1@venus.btinternet.com>
"Rev. Norle Enturbulata" <notearthlight2k@removehotmail.com> wrote:

>I think it's abundantly clear that Mr. Owen will never receive
>diddly-frigging-squat from you in any kind of mail whatsoever.

On the contrary, I'm quite confident that every message I have posted
and mailed to Mr. Owen has, indeed, arrived at his email address of
ronthewarhero@yahoo.co.uk because with each mailing of these messages to
his email address, a BCC: has gone simultaneously to a control mailbox,
and each has arrived without fail.

Is there anything else?

Cambridge