§   What's New   ||  Search   ||  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media   ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

From: "Barbara Schwarz" <barbara.schwarz@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Suspected of forgery: past life turkey Gerry Armstrong
Date: 8 Mar 2005 16:26:14 -0800

news:<422d5ee1$0$29919$626a14ce@news.free.fr>...
> > As you may have observed, ST has posted recently tens of denials
that he was
> > ... himself.

Your traces of death incitation toward Gerry Armstrong, Spacetraveler?
I did not read any of those.
Looks to me that the Gerry Armstrong persecution mania jumped over to
Roger Gonnet. Gerry always fears for his naked turkey life. It is a
past live poulty engram, I guess.

> Yeah, that becomes clear when one looks at the source of these fake
> postings...
>
> > He tries to assert that Gerry Armstrong is the one "impersonating"
> > Spacetraveler.
>
> Not asserting..., I am doing it!
>
> Analyze the style of the imposter postings, then compare with
> authentic Gerry Armstrong postings.
>
> Also here gives Gerry Armstrong himself away:
> http://tinyurl.com/42nbb
> Read his post and my response, judge for yourself...!
>
> And here Gerry is adding a copyright when he forges me:
> http://tinyurl.com/5a46z
> As far as I have seen only Gery armstrong is in the habit of doing
> this.
>
> > No doubt, Spactraveler tries to hide his own traces of death
incitation
> > toward Gerry Armstrong,
>
> So, well, let the readers decide for themselves, won't we!
> http://tinyurl.com/4p7cj
>
> > by pretending that Gerry could be the one posting
> > under Spacetraveler.
>
> See, the typical association in order to draw attention to a "wrong
> reason".
>
> > I'd not be surprised to see that "ST" traces could be followed to a
famous
> > attorneys office.
>
> Ah, you think that highly of me, much obliged! You must really fear
> me! Well, be careful Roger.... I wonder actually who is desperate
> around here...
>
> Spacetraveler

I know that Gerry Armstrong has forging in his blood, and I don't think
that Spacertraveler suspects an innocent man doing so by saying it is
Gerry who forges him.

Barbara Schwarz

Thread