§  What's New  ||  Search  ||  Legal Archive  ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

From: StilllovingMarty@myway.com (Barbara Schwarz)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology,alt.clearing.scientology,de.soc.weltanschauung.scientology
Subject: "He's no Scientologist" Chilliwack Times Letters April 27, 2004
Date: 27 Apr 2004 16:45:20 -0700

Gerry Armstrong <gerry@gerryarmstrong.org> wrote in message news:<s92t80p8ll7eghlin1k38cfk3nqq12ce9u@4ax.com>...
> Webbed at:
> http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/media/chilliwack-times-2004-04-27.html
>
> Tuesday, April 27, 2004
>
> He's no Scientologist
>
> Editor:
>
> Oops. Your editor?s headline of April 16, "Scientologist
> settles lawsuit" is two-thirds wrong. There is a lawsuit. But I didn?t
> settle it. And I?m not by any stretch a Scientologist.

You are a former infiltrator of Scientology, Gerry Armstrong.

> There was a trial in the suit in Marin County California on
> April 9, and rulings by the judge that discharged all the contempts
> against me, recalled or eliminated all the warrants, jail time and
> fines, and reduced what Scientology sought in monetary damages by
> $9,550,000. This is not, however, a settlement, and the organization
> and I are still at war.

In other words, you ruined your own life, Gerry. Why stealing planted
documents that anyhow are not those of L. Ron Hubbard? See, that is
what you got from being a psychiaric agent and troll. No fame, no
money, no thanks, just legal troubles and a lot of debts to pay. It is
all in vain, as the future will show that the docs you took were just
forgeries and have as little to do with L. Ron Hubbard as you, Gerry,
with a clean haircut or an honest character.

> Scientology divides the planetary population into two groups,
> Scientologists and non-Scientologists or "wogs." Although it would
> have been correct to call me an "ex-Scientologist," it is more correct
> to call me a wog, even though this is a Scientological epithet for
> people like me and most of your readers.

You are no ex-Scientologist. You never were a Scientologist. I bet
your psychiatric case officer was/is your high priest. You are a
former infiltrator, a psychiatric agent, and now a psychiatric troll.
I would call you a slimy wog-psych-troll. To call you only a wog is
much too good an expression for you, Gerry, really. :)

> Scientology also teaches that the most evil, destructive
> two-and-a-half percent of wogs, who deserve no human rights, are a
> class of people called "Suppressive Persons," or "SPs."

SPs need handling by the law, Gerry, don't twist the facts, alright?
SPs are dangerous to the society as they suppress others and commit
disgusting crimes and atrocities. They need to be brought to justice,
and they may have their rights behind bars, where they have to make
good what they did wrong before, e.g. doing hard labor and paying the
victims and their keep from that.

>The
> organization declared me to be an SP in 1982 and has targeted me for
> obliteration ever since. Calling me a Scientologist then is calling a
> Christian a Satanist, or a Jew a Nazi. I am a wog.

Sob, sob. Gerry, the way you put it makes me almost break out in
tears. A wog is not a Nazi or a Satan as you very well know. L. Ron
Hubbard did not use the word expression "Worthy Oriental Gentleman"
(WOG) at all, I bet others made that up, perhaps you, Gerry, as former
infilrator! Wog is simply the short form of a non-Scientologist, and I
have rarely heard it defamatory out of the mouth of Scientologists.
They use it more like the wizards use the expression "Muggles" in the
Potter books. It sound's a lot more dirty when you say it, Gerry, I
wonder why? Perhaps somebody should wash your mouth out with soap and
then it hopefully sounds cleaner. Most Scientologists use the
expression "wog" because it is much shorter than non-Scientologist.

> It would be a valuable service to your readers to begin to
> elucidate this incredible Scientology world view of Scientologists,
> wogs and SPs. We?re all potential targets.

Isn't that some kind of persecution mania? If you would have simply
gone your own way, Gerry, without attacking Scientology, they would
have left you completely alone. And you know that very well.

Hey, and once more, I am no David Miscavige operation, and you also
never had any permission to put my postings on your confused website.

Barbara Schwarz

Thread