From: BarbaraSchwarz2222@hotmail.com (BarbaraSchwarz)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Gerry Armstrong yodels the wrong tunes
Date: 22 May 2003 09:27:45 -0700

I am not wasting my time and reading Gerry Armstrong's crabby webpage,
but it so happen that another guy threw something from his webpage
right before my feet.

Gerry has on his anti-religious, German Nazi oriented website that I
am an operation of David Miscavige.

How uninformed is Gerry Armstrong? I posted that David Miscavige is a
Scientology infiltrator, that he never met L. Ron Hubbard in person
(just as Gerry Armstrong did not, they only met the imposter and knew
it was not L. Ron Hubbard but Jack Marshal, the imposter) and that the
affidavit that Miscavige used to over take and run Scientology is a
forgery. (Just as the documents that Armnstrong stole from the orgs
were forgeries, put there by other SCN infiltrators for Garry to take
to harm L. Ron Hubbard's reputation.)

Now, would David Miscavige put up an operation saying that about
himself?

Gerry Armstrong fits perfectly to the other German Scientology
attackers. They just don't get anything straight, and their
anti-religious yodels violate international human rights.

Barbara Schwarz

Thread