§   Legal Archive   ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=a6bc00a0.0302260905.4e3f45dd% 40posting.google.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

From: BarbaraSchwarz2222@hotmail.com (BarbaraSchwarz)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.scientology
Subject: Re: Calling Gerry Armstrong
Date: 26 Feb 2003 09:05:54 -0800

Warrior <warrior@xenu.ca> wrote in message news:<b335fj030qg @drn.newsguy.com>...
> In article <kn3a5vcj6vpll41eqtnutqg91kgk9rbbrg@4ax.com>, ptsc says...
> >
> >I also don't dump women and then mock them over the suicide of their
> >husband, as that dirty fucker Gerry Armstrong has done.
>
> Gerry in fact did not mock Beverly over the suicide of her husband.
> His words regarding the heads of the hydra in fact referred to the
> corporate octopus known as Scientology. Gerry explained this back
> on April 11, 2002 in his post "Re: CLamelon Challenge No. 3 (or is
> that 4?)".
>

> Warrior - Sunshine disinfects
> http://warrior.xenu.ca

I know what must happened with Gerry. After I posted that the
documents that Gerry Armstrong stole from the Scientology orgs are
forgeries, that they are not L. Ron Hubbard's and that him taking the
documents was blessed by those Scientology infiltrators that forged
the documents, he went into hiding. Gerry knows that those docs were
not L. Ron Hubbard's and the legal actions by the C of S to get those
documents back should just make them authentic. This action should
fool everyone to believe that the outrageous documents are really
those of L. Ron Hubbard, otherwise the church would not act this way
and would make such a big deal out of those papers.

Gerry Armstrong's documents about L. Ron Hubbard are absolutely false
and absolutely worthless. If I would be still on staff in the orgs, I
would let him those and tell Gerry to wipe his behind with those. They
are the work of criminal non-Scientologists and have nothing to do
with LRH or his life. Gerry knows that and that is why he decided to
rather go into hiding. Isn't that right, Gerry?

Barbara Schwarz

Thread

§   Legal Archive   ||  Wog Media  ||  Cult Media  ||  CoW ® ||  Writings  ||  Fun  ||  Disclaimer  ||  Contact  §